Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

[Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] B5 PK Vs Movie Part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=79yjS5gF8Wo&...feature=related http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=79yjS5gF8Wo&...feature=related lol daddycool run...
Page: 4

Delicious

b5 uses pedal n you just need to ask him he's open with it he's like me use pedal lol -.-" the day he can beat gg's without a pedal ill give him credit b4 that i can only lol at him.

Banned

the best part in that movie is when u say that u are the best... that me laugh so bad :P
    your combo speed sometimes is so slow that u let the enemy regain HP especially VS with rogues.
    too bad that i havent an answer video yet

he sucks. best asasian in girakon LAWL. not only did he spell assassin wrong he ran from every vs when i played even when i took like 2-3 pieces of armor off. best sins on girakon are yatta, daddycool, stealthz and shiru's pretty good too. no other sins are really worth mentioning that i remember.[/b]
    i think gangstazone is still the best sin in gira... that is if he didnt quit halfway XD

Banned

he uses paper DD for sure. dunno about the pedal... but i dun think so.

about that best sin on girakon issue,

sorry kanky, i'm the best [turkish] sin in this server. dunno who's the best rightnow but in my opinion it's like [ppl who i fought against]

takemedown
    minooor
    yatta
    shiru
    xargos

the rest of the sins on orc side are not that good. 2-3 guys can be added to the list but they have average items, no skills.[/b]

u forgot me =( D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234