Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only good thing fullstr is for, is exp imo, maybe to kill bosses a tick faster but that one doesn't ...
Page: 18

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Only good thing fullstr is for, is exp imo, maybe to kill bosses a tick faster but that one doesn't matter anyways.[/b]
    it does when u have 5234893490 other ppl ksing.

just ask naiden :@

SilentDaemon

very nice warrior btw...

hp build is better for 1v1's, but in gira, everything is ks style. Killing fast is better then surviving longer, as its usually a stampede to either human or orc base (more so human, orcs overpowered)

but yea, its up to pesonal preference.

Actually, im pretty sure Gats beat Naiden in a 1v1, while gats was str build, and naiden was hp, so meh

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

hp build is better for 1v1's, but in gira, everything is ks style. Killing fast is better then surviving longer, as its usually a stampede to either human or orc base (more so human, orcs overpowered)

Actually, im pretty sure Gats beat Naiden in a 1v1, while gats was str build, and naiden was hp, so meh[/b]

well thats because SexyReplay aka Naiden sucks, he always did.

and I've pk'd quite a few times on Gatsby since he got 70, so i do know what cz is like, no need to tell me, thanks.. however, HP build is not just better for 1v1's its better overall, and the ap loss is almost NOT noticeable on the pk, max 50dmg, maybe 60 if ur unlucky

Actually, im pretty sure Gats beat Naiden in a 1v1, while gats was str build, and naiden was hp, so meh[/b]
    he had only IB :@

but yea hp build is only good in 1vs1... for now orcs outnumber humans like crazy no point for hp build in pk.

I gotta agree with that. I believe the damage difference would be at least 70-100 and thats a lot when your trying to kill off lots of humans. HP build freakin owns for 1v1 though.. more mana ftw.

I gotta agree with that. I believe the damage difference would be at least 70-100 and thats a lot when your trying to kill off lots of humans. HP build freakin owns for 1v1 though.. more mana ftw.[/b]

nah, actually a warrior is limited , you stop doing more damage to some point, thats with the right gear at about 230 str once you reach 70, from that point only your actual str bonus you have counts, not the ap itself, therefor the damage you lose is MINIMAL compared to the hp/mana AND defense you gain.

and as said before, its tops 50-60dmg less, paper mages you might notice hitting for less than before as they got about to 0 def anyways, but.. lets be realistic, did a mage ever hurt? especially at girakon now, that there are no 75+ mages it doesn't matter a jack shit.

If I was you , i would just go for a try, see if the pk gets any better/worse, I promise you you'll be surprised how much better it is, even against a crowd of 20humans when you actually have to kill them fast.

listen to schrotti.. he only knows about warrior (:P) but enough of it, to write a warrior's bible -_-

2x restat = 100m gyft money plz schrotti

Huh? o_O Str doesen't effect the damage, ap does. Str effects the ap, thus having less of it means less damage. There is a fairly noticable difference between 2.2k ap and 2k. I mean I agree the hp and mana is definatly worth it, but I don't think anything over 230str is futile.

2x restat = 100m gyft money plz schrotti[/b]

ill gladly pay one of the re-stats if you go hp build :P

Vacy, shut up.

I have to agree, you are somewhat right, BUT you keep missing the point that the base str does give you a minimal improvement of AP on that lvl and with the items you have, it might be even 160, maybe a bit less, AP you'll be losing but those will almost NOT be noticeable on the PK, however i do believe that the main players of Gatsby also know how to combo meaning the AP loss wont matter, and i hate to repeat myself, but you can try it on Dro or whoever else on the arena, you'll notice that the AP loss will not be affecting your damage too much, tops 50-60dmg which, even in a 1on1, don't matter, as you have the advantage of the additional 30defence and approx 500-600hp and mana more.

And no.
    On a lvl 70 warrior the diff between 2.2k ap and 2k ap is really hard to tell,

Just take the ISW for example.. while every warrior i fought was fullstr with approx 300 ap more than me, they only did 60more dmg on me than i did on them.

ill gladly pay one of the re-stats if you go hp build :P[/b]
    hmmm.. sounds like a good deal cava

2x, cause it'll be harder for me to ks bosses as hp build and most likely i won't like it.

or u can just buy 2 redistribution items!

and everyone knows that ap = penis size

tiny german peewee

and everyone knows that ap = penis size
    tiny german peewee[/b]

no, its the same princip as with the cars..

the AP, in this case, functions as penis enlargement.

can't afford 2 of them cava, only got like 2k kc left over on my human sin :P