Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill gladly pay one of the re-stats if you go hp build :P Vacy, shut up. I have to agree, ...
Page: 19

ill gladly pay one of the re-stats if you go hp build :P

Vacy, shut up.

I have to agree, you are somewhat right, BUT you keep missing the point that the base str does give you a minimal improvement of AP on that lvl and with the items you have, it might be even 160, maybe a bit less, AP you'll be losing but those will almost NOT be noticeable on the PK, however i do believe that the main players of Gatsby also know how to combo meaning the AP loss wont matter, and i hate to repeat myself, but you can try it on Dro or whoever else on the arena, you'll notice that the AP loss will not be affecting your damage too much, tops 50-60dmg which, even in a 1on1, don't matter, as you have the advantage of the additional 30defence and approx 500-600hp and mana more.

And no.
    On a lvl 70 warrior the diff between 2.2k ap and 2k ap is really hard to tell,

Just take the ISW for example.. while every warrior i fought was fullstr with approx 300 ap more than me, they only did 60more dmg on me than i did on them.[/b]
    Fine noob pay for our 2 restats. And wut u talking about main people that play the account.. everyone who has touched it has a good combo. Well dunno about tth cause I never seen his. h34r: I am not arguing about the fact it's worth going hp build but I still dissagree that it's 50 dmg difference between 2k and 2.2.(actually if we went hp build we would have less than 2k ap) Maybe to warriors.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I am not arguing about the fact it's worth going hp build but I still dissagree that it's 50 dmg difference between 2k and 2.2.(actually if we went hp build we would have less than 2k ap) Maybe to warriors.[/b]
    exactly.

As said befor the ap loss will only really be noticeable on classes like paper mages and really weak rogues with a low def, however they drop fast anyways, so what the extra 100dmg for?

No, i believe you will be still having about 2k ap if not a bit more as hp build, i remember my logos warrior, being hp build on 70 with quest jewels, personal sword+6 and shells/chitins+7 (fine.. 3 parts +8 ) had 206x ap.

exactly.

As said befor the ap loss will only really be noticeable on classes like paper mages and really weak rogues with a low def, however they drop fast anyways, so what the extra 100dmg for?[/b]
    ks I almost always run with 5 orcs behind me. 100dmg x2 = 200dmg of ksiveness h34r:

ks I almost always run with 5 orcs behind me. 100dmg x2 = 200dmg of ksiveness h34r:[/b]

why x2? noob ks'er... do like hiz let the rogues damage them and you just get the last hit.

ill say stick to str build imo... coz 99% of the ppl run when redball or they run the moment they get hit. Only a fair few which i can count with my fingers will actually stay for a 1v1. others juz run like pussies or comes and gang bang u with like 3 or more ppl with them which is pointless even if i have additional 600hp coz i will die eventually as i cant LF my ass out.

But ofc in the long run when gira starts pooping out more level 70s hp build > str build.

why x2? noob ks'er... do like hiz let the rogues damage them and you just get the last hit.[/b]
    You got no idea how many times I have done that. What I do is sit and watch these turks do a 1v1.. then when he gets the hp down to 20% I get the last hit. Ask negro its fun to watch.

You got no idea how many times I have done that. What I do is sit and watch these turks do a 1v1.. then when he gets the hp down to 20% I get the last hit. Ask negro its fun to watch. [/b]

your a mcasshole =[

You got no idea how many times I have done that. What I do is sit and watch these turks do a 1v1.. then when he gets the hp down to 20% I get the last hit. Ask negro its fun to watch. [/b]

haha i did that quite often on logos, then having one of the turks being like "O.C FUK MOTHER" is just priceless.

Banned

blah, might as well. Got no items anyway xD
    300ac no enchants

[/b]

Wooow, never seen that...wait...first...

Grats on 70, sexy shield...

second....

Whats that rabbit scroll thingy? looks 1337

Charles01

yoyaaaaaaaaa made mine +6 personal staf...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yoyaaaaaaaaa made mine +6 personal staf...[/b]
    and ya lvl now?

Charles01

and ya lvl now?[/b]
    sux... i am on 71, 40%... will hit 72 in 5 days... and will own all.. ;-) but want 73 for 72 fire/45ice/10master...

SokoBo4

Yatta and Gatsby
    nice

omg pyro gogo 80 ^^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

sux... i am on 71, 40%... will hit 72 in 5 days... and will own all.. ;-) but want 73 for 72 fire/45ice/10master...[/b]

Go lr yo!