Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW PYRO. why the hell u put so much into MP!. anyway, no more ew parties for you (sucky dmg) ...
Page: 53

Charles01

WOW PYRO. why the hell u put so much into MP!. anyway, no more ew parties for you (sucky dmg) xD j/k[/b]
    For +7 personal.... this build isnt bad...

Pyro items?

SilentDaemon

nice pyro

how do we town? its called getting tp'd because over-geared insanity fags are beatin on us.. not town bud..

b1rdy lol, ur brootle.[/b]
    You guys suck, your clan is so inactive you have to ice nova us then town instead of trying to raid.

Boyce

You guys suck, your clan is so inactive you have to ice nova us then town instead of trying to raid.[/b]
    Wanna make sense bud?
    And maybe a reason you think we are so inactive is because we do have lives, and need to sleep/eat. No one has sharers, unlike your whole clan, so our accounts arnt online 24/7 mate

ISeeYouPee

You guys suck, your clan is so inactive you have to ice nova us then town instead of trying to raid.[/b]
    are are inactive? dude we got 8 people in clan.. sorry we like to keep it short.. we are not the once calling our whole clan to come raid us cus u guys couldnt rofl.

Boyce

btw your sig aint funny at all mate, so just change it kthx

btw your sig aint funny at all mate, so just change it kthx[/b]
    Lol? Who gives a shit about signs, what the fuck are you on? I haven't touched my sign for about a year.
    Stop contradicting yourself, if you are saying were online 24/7, how come we never see you? Anyways calling whole clan, rofl? We roll you. Sure you guys come drop 6 novas on us and we die, why? Because we dont have a full healer like you, dont get me wrong, im not bitching, if we had one of our full healers in you would be raped, like last time you tried to raid we raped you and you never came back, wonder why?

Wanna make sense bud?[/b]
    Are you that dumb, just ask most of your gay clannys, its where you come to our ew spots, in the middle of a lure - > drop an ice nova then town, get it?

Imhotep

Lol? Who gives a shit about signs, what the fuck are you on? I haven't touched my sign for about a year.
    Stop contradicting yourself, if you are saying were online 24/7, how come we never see you? Anyways calling whole clan, rofl? We roll you. Sure you guys come drop 6 novas on us and we die, why? Because we dont have a full healer like you, dont get me wrong, im not bitching, if we had one of our full healers in you would be raped, like last time you tried to raid we raped you and you never came back, wonder why?

Are you that dumb, just ask most of your gay clannys, its where you come to our ew spots, in the middle of a lure - > drop an ice nova then town, get it?[/b]

lol +1

Take today for example at human ews on g1, you attacked us mid lure, we turned around and owned you. You had a full healer, but so did we. You guys came like 4 or 5 times ? Maybe more ? Damn ... yet we still have the same party going even as we speak xD!

Pyro items?[/b]
    sux.. but today droped EP.. so now EP, ROM, CE, AE, chaotic+7, shells+7...need belt and imir now...

dont have ss atm stats are
    4.7k hp
    860ac

Thats as g1 paper

Boyce

lol +1

Take today for example at human ews on g1, you attacked us mid lure, we turned around and owned you. You had a full healer, but so did we. You guys came like 4 or 5 times ? Maybe more ? Damn ... yet we still have the same party going even as we speak xD![/b]
    Today? Hmmm no bud. We didnt attack you at all today.

ISeeYouPee

lol +1

Take today for example at human ews on g1, you attacked us mid lure, we turned around and owned you. You had a full healer, but so did we. You guys came like 4 or 5 times ? Maybe more ? Damn ... yet we still have the same party going even as we speak xD![/b]
    lol ya wtf we never raided u today? if we did it was random party with me i just sat down and u all atatcked me lolz.
    anyways dont even talk shit...we rape insanity pretty hard couple times so dont even talk...u guys always call melee party's on us.. its unbelievable!
    nuf said bb

Boyce

yep sattteeeedddddddddd

lol ya wtf we never raided u today? if we did it was random party with me i just sat down and u all atatcked me lolz.
    anyways dont even talk shit...we rape insanity pretty hard couple times so dont even talk...u guys always call melee party's on us.. its unbelievable!
    nuf said bb[/b]
    Ya, couple times. The other times we ROLL your asses. We don't always have a full healer, and a party of 6 scrolled mages + fh v 6 buffed mages and only 1920? Hope you are proud, but yet, if we have a full healer we turn round and own you, so go ahead and be proud at your accomplishment of raiding ew.