Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ya wtf we never raided u today? if we did it was random party with me i just sat ...
Page: 54

magnified

lol ya wtf we never raided u today? if we did it was random party with me i just sat down and u all atatcked me lolz.
    anyways dont even talk shit...we rape insanity pretty hard couple times so dont even talk...u guys always call melee party's on us.. its unbelievable!
    nuf said bb[/b]
    +2

kloud is 75 and still gets 2 hit

lol ya wtf we never raided u today? if we did it was random party with me i just sat down and u all atatcked me lolz.
    anyways dont even talk shit...we rape insanity pretty hard couple times so dont even talk...u guys always call melee party's on us.. its unbelievable!
    nuf said bb[/b]
    there was a time i was on during a time the killahs was on our party was 5 vs 8 + you guys had a full healer + debuffer our biggest heal was single 10k heal which was our bp&#39;s heal :S you guy were scrolled we were all buffed we managed to fight 5-6mins while curing and rebuffing :S then when we finally scrolled after one fight you guys all left CZ... <_<

magnified

there was a time i was on during a time the killahs was on our party was 5 vs 8 + you guys had a full healer + debuffer our biggest heal was single 10k heal which was our bp&#39;s heal :S you guy were scrolled we were all buffed we managed to fight 5-6mins while curing and rebuffing :S then when we finally scrolled after one fight you guys all left CZ... <_<[/b]
    im not talking shit to you, cuz u are probably the BEST priest in girakon, if u are talktothehand... but we never leave CZ because of insanity...

we will not stop fighting even if we lose ... the only clan made us left is the Chinks clan and that is because they got their melee party to camp theyre EW spawn with fll duffers, healers.

ISeeYouPee

there was a time i was on during a time the killahs was on our party was 5 vs 8 + you guys had a full healer + debuffer our biggest heal was single 10k heal which was our bp&#39;s heal :S you guy were scrolled we were all buffed we managed to fight 5-6mins while curing and rebuffing :S then when we finally scrolled after one fight you guys all left CZ... <_<[/b]
    hmm duffer? we dont even have anybody playing our duffer. wtf

anyways ya u all are like better uniques and higher lvl&#39;s i dont even know why u talking shit..

Imhotep

anyways dont even talk shit...we rape insanity pretty hard couple times so dont even talk...u guys always call melee party&#39;s on us.. its unbelievable!
    nuf said bb[/b]
    1 of the rogues and a couple of mages from ur clan came. I didn&#39;t say your whole clan did I ? I love how you guys are so mature with the "k bb". You all type like 8 y/o&#39;s :S really...

Today? Hmmm no bud. We didnt attack you at all today.[/b]
    See above :/

+2

kloud is 75 and still gets 2 hit[/b]

and maybe because I&#39;m maliced and paper ? You guys only seem to attack us mid/just after lure. :/

ISeeYouPee

1 of the rogues and a couple of mages from ur clan came. I didn&#39;t say your whole clan did I ? I love how you guys are so mature with the "k bb". You all type like 8 y/o&#39;s :S really...
    See above :/

and maybe because I&#39;m maliced and paper ? You guys only seem to attack us mid/just after lure. :/[/b]
    hmm what ever.

stop talking shit guy? i dont even know wtf u guys atacking us on about. we know we good . u guys know u are not so but u got lvl&#39;s on us and thats it. k? ty bb

hmm what ever.

stop talking shit guy? i dont even know wtf u guys atacking us on about. we know we good . u guys know u are not so but u got lvl&#39;s on us and thats it. k? ty bb[/b]
    Im pretty sure most insanity mages are much better then you guys, have you ever heard of a TP? Its one of mages main skills, why not use it when all 6 or you charge in to attack us, then get owned? Oh yes, its just to hard for you!

ISeeYouPee

Im pretty sure most insanity mages are much better then you guys, have you ever heard of a TP? Its one of mages main skills, why not use it when all 6 or you charge in to attack us, then get owned? Oh yes, its just to hard for you![/b]
    lol good one bud... very nice
    i like the way u put that
    ..so imature

lol good one bud... very nice
    i like the way u put that
    ..so imature[/b]
    Sorry, but the phrase "ty bb" reminds me of a 8 year old, and I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s more immature then what i had said.

ISeeYouPee

its immature? what your mom didnt teach u good :P

J

Woop I was there, lol that fight lasted so long FFS. But yeah I don&#39;t know if you guys leave after we raid you or something, but...

Im pretty sure most insanity mages are much better then you guys, have you ever heard of a TP? Its one of mages main skills, why not use it when all 6 or you charge in to attack us, then get owned? Oh yes, its just to hard for you![/b]
    What are you talking about they do it all the time. 1 dies, TP everyone to town.

ISeeYouPee

Woop I was there, lol that fight lasted so long FFS. But yeah I don&#39;t know if you guys leave after we raid you or something, but...
    What are you talking about they do it all the time. 1 dies, TP everyone to town.[/b]
    lolz... u guys dont? right

NaidenZ

stats from my frienf flyff aren&#39;t that good since i don&#39;t know wtf flyff did with his shard+6 exep
    just was trying to see around which guys were there using steelo skills far for try it and look wich guy i found lol !!! xD

Boyce

Lol @ your sig naiden.
    The reason we left yesterday was for 70 dungeon oke

ISeeYouPee

stats from my frienf flyff aren&#39;t that good since i don&#39;t know wtf flyff did with his shard+6 exep
    just was trying to see around which guys were there using steelo skills far for try it and look wich guy i found lol !!! xD
    [/b]
    haha . nice ss silver hahah