Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im pretty sure most insanity mages are much better then you guys, have you ever heard of a TP? Its ...
Page: 55

magnified

Im pretty sure most insanity mages are much better then you guys, have you ever heard of a TP? Its one of mages main skills, why not use it when all 6 or you charge in to attack us, then get owned? Oh yes, its just to hard for you![/b]
    funny you say that because i have talked to countless insanity members saying theyre mages are the worst asset to their clan...

few names like bloodlust, dragonite, Dro.

ps. naidenz > bloodlust

NaidenZ

doble post omg :S sorry T_T

Boyce

oh and for the record you say we suck, but have you guys taken a look at how long your lures go on for? And then ours, you do almost a full circle on the human ew spot, we do half its pathetic how long you take, worse than turks..
    whenever we do a bad lure, we call it the insanity lure

NaidenZ

that vs was lame because i didn't play for around 3 weeks with rog also using steelo's skillbar for try so there is nothing good xd just was laughing my self because this was the first time i wasnt looking for him and i found him lol no flame no fight about this vs no comments too its just a vs ! remember it don't act like kids plx h34r:
    btw selling items/gbs on girakon again so please look in girakon section and buy anything i'm a poor guy again since a bababought some items in akara XD

again peace for all no fight plx h34r:

btw you guys are fighiting so much you guys should stop or at least use pm :X

Imhotep

just LOL at these guys.

magnified

just LOL at these guys.[/b]

i LOL at the sight of ur name in cz.. free nps

ISeeYouPee

i LOLed all over my pants. ^_^

cRuX

i LOL at the sight of ur name in cz.. free nps[/b]
    LMFAO.. you raid us and act like you're tough shit..even though 80% of the time you end up in human town.

magnified

i LOLed in Yadrankas clit.

Imhotep

i LOL at the sight of ur name in cz.. free nps[/b]
    OHHHH

I remember who you are now haha, you're the guy everyone makes fun of on vent because you sound like a girl

ISeeYouPee

OHHHH

I remember who you are now haha, you're the guy everyone makes fun of on vent because you sound like a girl [/b]
    rofl dan xD
    nice guess

magnified

LMFAO.. you raid us and act like you're tough shit..even though 80% of the time you end up in human town.[/b]
    pls dont talk b1rdy...

ur a shit bp, ill 2 hit u on my dcz rogue bud

oh and for the record you say we suck, but have you guys taken a look at how long your lures go on for? And then ours, you do almost a full circle on the human ew spot, we do half its pathetic how long you take, worse than turks..
    whenever we do a bad lure, we call it the insanity lure[/b]
    Lol, how far do you go out with your lure before you turn? Half the time in cz ew we kill them before we even have to turn, you know why? Our mages are good lvl'd and geared, unlike most of you noobs. At karus ew we kill before gate, and i have seen you and fierces lures go to bridge, when we raided you as 3 for fun.
    I find it EXTREMLY funny how you are trying to say your mages are better then ours because you can cast faster? LOL, the only time you guys havnt been owned when we raided you is coz you had a good mage in like Excistum or DD, as they know how to tp, something you guys havn't learned yet.

To Naidenz, IronHazee is 75 isnt he? Goodjob. As you said Flyff had a +6 exc shard like months back into server, so i wonder what kinda gear he has now? Btw bloodlust hasnt played warrior for ages as he went to akara for a lil and was busy irl.

@ Magnified, are you an idiot? You are calling us free np when you try to act funny posting your noob ass stats saying how you are free np. Also sure some of our mages are bad at pk, but whatever, the mages that actually are good are like twice as better then your clan ones, its better to have a few noob mage and a few REALLY good ones then a whole clan of noob's (you ) isnt it? =)

Also only time we have gone in a whole circle for a while was today, coz we had thepoison in + kloud afk.

cRuX

pls dont talk b1rdy...

ur a shit bp, ill 2 hit u on my dcz rogue bud[/b]
    Rofl bp for leveling kid.

ISeeYouPee

Lol, how far do you go out with your lure before you turn? Half the time in cz ew we kill them before we even have to turn, you know why? Our mages are good lvl'd and geared, unlike most of you noobs. At karus ew we kill before gate, and i have seen you and fierces lures go to bridge, when we raided you as 3 for fun.
    I find it EXTREMLY funny how you are trying to say your mages are better then ours because you can cast faster? LOL, the only time you guys havnt been owned when we raided you is coz you had a good mage in like Excistum or DD, as they know how to tp, something you guys havn't learned yet.

To Naidenz, IronHazee is 75 isnt he? Goodjob. As you said Flyff had a +6 exc shard like months back into server, so i wonder what kinda gear he has now? Btw bloodlust hasnt played warrior for ages as he went to akara for a lil and was busy irl.

@ Magnified, are you an idiot? You are calling us free np when you try to act funny posting your noob ass stats saying how you are free np. Also sure some of our mages are bad at pk, but whatever, the mages that actually are good are like twice as better then your clan ones, its better to have a few noob mage and a few REALLY good ones then a whole clan of noob's (you ) isnt it? =)

Also only time we have gone in a whole circle for a while was today, coz we had thepoison in + kloud afk.[/b]
    zzzz
    all your clan is good for is xp . so stfu now k?
    nuff said with that bb