Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz all your clan is good for is xp . so stfu now k? nuff said with that bb[/b] Your ...
Page: 56

Imhotep

zzzz
    all your clan is good for is xp . so stfu now k?
    nuff said with that bb[/b]

Your Mom.

(YES I WENT THERE h34r: )

ISeeYouPee

Your Mom.
    (YES I WENT THERE h34r: )[/b]
    nice nice.. i went into your mom as well
    xD
    played with her clit little.

magnified

Your Mom.
    (YES I WENT THERE h34r: )[/b]
    talkin bout maturity... ffaack

zzzz
    all your clan is good for is xp . so stfu now k?
    nuff said with that bb[/b]
    Are you that dumb? Didn't your clanny just say we sucked at exp too? Make up your mind First it was we only have lvls, numbers and gear, 2nd you saying we suck at exp and now we are only good for exp? Sorry but if you were to put our best mahes into a party it could take down any party formation you could do.

Banned

Lol, how far do you go out with your lure before you turn? Half the time in cz ew we kill them before we even have to turn, you know why? Our mages are good lvl'd and geared, unlike most of you noobs. At karus ew we kill before gate, and i have seen you and fierces lures go to bridge, when we raided you as 3 for fun.
    I find it EXTREMLY funny how you are trying to say your mages are better then ours because you can cast faster? LOL, the only time you guys havnt been owned when we raided you is coz you had a good mage in like Excistum or DD, as they know how to tp, something you guys havn't learned yet.

To Naidenz, IronHazee is 75 isnt he? Goodjob. As you said Flyff had a +6 exc shard like months back into server, so i wonder what kinda gear he has now? Btw bloodlust hasnt played warrior for ages as he went to akara for a lil and was busy irl.

@ Magnified, are you an idiot? You are calling us free np when you try to act funny posting your noob ass stats saying how you are free np. Also sure some of our mages are bad at pk, but whatever, the mages that actually are good are like twice as better then your clan ones, its better to have a few noob mage and a few REALLY good ones then a whole clan of noob's (you ) isnt it? =)[/b]

thats funny, because every time we actually have a clan party and not a half turk party we rape you, take ur EWs and then do like 2 lures before you can even attempt to raid us back. and u say our lures end by the bridge? thats funny cuz we dont even take them down the road you fucking retard so dont even talk. all the fucking time we laugh at insanity because of 1 or 2 people just getting owned after we kill most of you and NONE of them get tpd out. The only clan thats ever raided our clan party was syndicate and they brought 2 warriors.

magnified

Lol, how far do you go out with your lure before you turn? Half the time in cz ew we kill them before we even have to turn, you know why? Our mages are good lvl'd and geared, unlike most of you noobs. At karus ew we kill before gate, and i have seen you and fierces lures go to bridge, when we raided you as 3 for fun.
    I find it EXTREMLY funny how you are trying to say your mages are better then ours because you can cast faster? LOL, the only time you guys havnt been owned when we raided you is coz you had a good mage in like Excistum or DD, as they know how to tp, something you guys havn't learned yet.

To Naidenz, IronHazee is 75 isnt he? Goodjob. As you said Flyff had a +6 exc shard like months back into server, so i wonder what kinda gear he has now? Btw bloodlust hasnt played warrior for ages as he went to akara for a lil and was busy irl.

@ Magnified, are you an idiot? You are calling us free np when you try to act funny posting your noob ass stats saying how you are free np. Also sure some of our mages are bad at pk, but whatever, the mages that actually are good are like twice as better then your clan ones, its better to have a few noob mage and a few REALLY good ones then a whole clan of noob's (you ) isnt it? =)

Also only time we have gone in a whole circle for a while was today, coz we had thepoison in + kloud afk.[/b]
    ok ill be sure to set up fraps next time we raid.... make a lil vid for u fellers right here

ISeeYouPee

Are you that dumb? Didn't your clanny just say we sucked at exp too? Make up your mind First it was we only have lvls, numbers and gear, 2nd you saying we suck at exp and now we are only good for exp? Sorry but if you were to put our best mahes into a party it could take down any party formation you could do.[/b]
    rofl pls... what i am trying ot say. is that u guys suck at pk u dont know the game. only thing u know is how to hit ew.
    thou ya your full mage party would kill us ofcourse we are llvls 65+ what u expect? when u guys are 70+
    dont even know why u say shit like that cus it makes no sense. u know u have random turks in your clan just for np and for lvl . i knwo u guys are all about lvl cus u cant get skill. u prove my point yes u are some what good at xp but pk? hellz no
    with that i will take any question.
    bb

Imhotep

thats funny, because every time we actually have a clan party and not a half turk party we rape you, take ur EWs and then do like 2 lures before you can even attempt to raid us back. and u say our lures end by the bridge? thats funny cuz we dont even take them down the road you fucking retard so dont even talk. all the fucking time we laugh at insanity because of 1 or 2 people just getting owned after we kill most of you and NONE of them get tpd out. The only clan thats ever raided our clan party was syndicate and they brought 2 warriors.[/b]

You have a small penis

magnified

Are you that dumb? Didn't your clanny just say we sucked at exp too? Make up your mind First it was we only have lvls, numbers and gear, 2nd you saying we suck at exp and now we are only good for exp? Sorry but if you were to put our best mahes into a party it could take down any party formation you could do.[/b]
    let me break it down for u spic right here ..

ur clan is all for exp cuz u do it non stop...

BUT.. u suck at exp and pk, the two most crucial attributes to have in this game...

but i may say this, u have numbers ... gratz guys for inviting lvl 70+ turks... <3

talkin bout maturity... ffaack[/b]

its immature? what your mom didnt teach u good :P[/b]
    nice nice.. i went into your mom as well
    xD
    played with her clit little.[/b]
    I love when you make fun of your own clannys.

And to you Wannabe, you raid us when we have the worst possible partys, and you feel proud? Its cool fighting against a babashopped rogue, 6 mages who attack middle lure and a fh isn&#39;t it? But we aren&#39;t as stubborn as you and come back and back even though we get owned, like you guys do, just trying to annoy us. Sure your partys half the time own our partys, but the other half of the time we own you, its because of the partys we have, if you were to put your best party and our best party the result would be 100% insanity would win.

let me break it down for u spic right here ..

ur clan is all for exp cuz u do it non stop...

BUT.. u suck at exp and pk, the two most crucial attributes to have in this game...
    but i may say this, u have numbers ... gratz guys for inviting lvl 70+ turks... <3[/b]
    Umm, you are kidding right? Insanity have the dragon ( to a lvl 72, or 70, they close ) Two or 3 H, ( one 72, 75 and one i dunno bout ), around 3-5 nazis and 5+ blue symbols, BUT WAIT, thats coz we have numbers rightttttttttttt? If we non stop exp and have most of the highest lvl legit in the server, we have to be doing something right? And if we have more np symbols in our clan than any other clan, whys that? Or how about both our clans being in top 5? Whats that all about?
    Adding randoms turks for np? Lol at that, we dont add "random turks" and if we did it wouldnt be for np, the only turkish people in our clan are nice players and don&#39;t donate alot, so shut up k?

imo only good person in understralszzzzzz(not botherin to spell it) is that rogue undefeated? i think dunno i forgot his name ,but he&#39;s good rest are pretty easy np

Banned

I love when you make fun of your own clannys.
    And to you Wannabe, you raid us when we have the worst possible partys, and you feel proud? Its cool fighting against a babashopped rogue, 6 mages who attack middle lure and a fh isn&#39;t it? But we aren&#39;t as stubborn as you and come back and back even though we get owned, like you guys do, just trying to annoy us. Sure your partys half the time own our partys, but the other half of the time we own you, its because of the partys we have, if you were to put your best party and our best party the result would be 100% insanity would win.[/b]

I can say the same thing. 8/10 parties we have are at least half randoms and almost always a random priest. Unlike your clan, who adds any random turk with high NP, we only add people we know and trust causing us to have what you could call a "member shortage". Your parties may be bad but from what I see when we raid you is that above all thier heads it says "Insanity" or "lnsanity", which gives you the clannie advantage. Somehow, we still rape you, like you said, half the time and thats with TURKS. Everytime we have a clan party we make BOTH EW spots in CZ leave. I even remember some of your clannies sending us letters asking for peace and that we could keep the human spot and to just let them exp at orc side but I guess that&#39;s because you own us so hard, eh?

ISeeYouPee

imo only good person in understralszzzzzz(not botherin to spell it) is that rogue undefeated? i think dunno i forgot his name ,but he&#39;s good rest are pretty easy np[/b]
    mabye cus we mages lolz..

infact paper mages noob as warrior. give me a rogue and we will see mother fucka

I can say the same thing. 8/10 parties we have are at least half randoms and almost always a random priest. Unlike your clan, who adds any random turk with high NP, we only add people we know and trust causing us to have what you could call a "member shortage". Your parties may be bad but from what I see when we raid you is that above all thier heads it says "Insanity" or "lnsanity", which gives you the clannie advantage. Somehow, we still rape you, like you said, half the time and thats with TURKS. Everytime we have a clan party we make BOTH EW spots in CZ leave. I even remember some of your clannies sending us letters asking for peace and that we could keep the human spot and to just let them exp at orc side but I guess that&#39;s because you own us so hard, eh?[/b]
    Can you name some people who have joined insanity for nps? Turks i mean? Rusher joined because we had a shortage on mages, Cahn doesn&#39;t even have alot of np&#39;s and he was freind of clannys that why he was added, any other turks you can name added for np? I doubt it.
    And just because there clannys doesnt make them any better then randoms, you guys are probally all on vent, while we are just exping unexpecting you to raid us, and you think you guys are better?

Lol @ ISeeYouPee, CrazyHorse is one of the best warriors in the server, he would rape you on any class.

ISeeYouPee

Can you name some people who have joined insanity for nps? Turks i mean? Rusher joined because we had a shortage on mages, Cahn doesn&#39;t even have alot of np&#39;s and he was freind of clannys that why he was added, any other turks you can name added for np? I doubt it.
    And just because there clannys doesnt make them any better then randoms, you guys are probally all on vent, while we are just exping unexpecting you to raid us, and you think you guys are better?
    Lol @ ISeeYouPee, CrazyHorse is one of the best warriors in the server, he would rape you on any class.[/b]
    sure he is the best babashoped warrior lolz.
    grats on that mate