Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is why... and ya he did it so believe it or not he is good gun . k? now ...
Page: 58

ISeeYouPee

there is why... and ya he did it so believe it or not he is good gun . k? now stfu and go back to xp

there is why... and ya he did it so believe it or not he is good gun . k? now stfu and go back to xp[/b]

wait what?

ISeeYouPee

wait what?[/b]
    stfu u cant even lvl char by your self. no right to talk.. k ? now stfu

magnified

go watch cerotes vids if you think crazyhorse is a bad pker[/b]
    i think crazyhorse is a sick warrior. hands down.

oO, we raided you with two warriors? xDD[/b]
    ohh sorry.. full duffer, full healer, 3 rogues and 2 mages.. my bad mate

stfu u cant even lvl char by your self. no right to talk.. k ? now stfu[/b]

am i talking to a monkey? Because i choose to go outside once in a while, i cant talk? I feel bad for your social life if your really using that.

and can you get some fucking English lessons? I can barley understand what your saying half the time

i think crazyhorse is a sick warrior. hands down.
    ohh sorry.. full duffer, full healer, 3 rogues and 2 mages.. my bad mate[/b]
    lol, I am the only mage in my clan :<

we just invited another one, but he is lvl 57 now rofl

la la la la , and we rarely have a full party xD

your party is only fun when there is that rogue in the party. (the one with cleaver +9)

but I respect your clan, all friends and no randoms.

no sharers, started late, and still manage to catch up in levels, and farm with bifrost <3

but like I said, going against 6 mages , one party heal, one rogue is like playing with kissedby in the beginning xD

dirtyroy

Did I miss something? :blink:

p.s. happy thanksgiving all

Opakigad

If this flaming continues post will be closed how about u guys just run around with fraps/gamecam and prove who is better :P

im not talking shit to you, cuz u are probably the BEST priest in girakon, if u are talktothehand... but we never leave CZ because of insanity...

we will not stop fighting even if we lose ... the only clan made us left is the Chinks clan and that is because they got their melee party to camp theyre EW spawn with fll duffers, healers.[/b]
    depends which user :S if you were on the night stonecoldkillah sent me the letter saying i was a sick priest then that was me logged on and was when i had dmg reduce :> and all i know is after a couple of long fights you guys ended up leaving CZ i dunno 100% as to why was just saying you guys ended up leaving ;o

btw about the person saying there was no debuffer... im pretty sure getting tormented almost the entire time the fights were going on means there was a debuffer :S

and ill post TalkToTheHands stats later after server restart and its not "uniqued" up either only SSE +0 / quest earring / EP / kek belt / lycaon hammer +3 / dual quest rings / x2 FP +7/12hp / x1 FP +8/15hp / x1 gob pauld / x1 chitin +7/12hp / kite shield +7/12hp atm its like.. 7.1khp undying 970 defense w/ 300ac thats also at lvl69 as 60/60 buff/heal for exping purposes

edit: found some time to take an SS before servers went down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

immature fighting stops below the line. anyone who brings up the flaming bull shit will receive a 7 day mute from here on out.

BEHAVE, it would be a shame to lock this topic

Record

magnified

depends which user :S if you were on the night stonecoldkillah sent me the letter saying i was a sick priest then that was me logged on and was when i had dmg reduce :> and all i know is after a couple of long fights you guys ended up leaving CZ i dunno 100% as to why was just saying you guys ended up leaving ;o

btw about the person saying there was no debuffer... im pretty sure getting tormented almost the entire time the fights were going on means there was a debuffer :S

and ill post TalkToTheHands stats later after server restart and its not "uniqued" up either only SSE +0 / quest earring / EP / kek belt / lycaon hammer +3 / dual quest rings / x2 FP +7/12hp / x1 FP +8/15hp / x1 gob pauld / x1 chitin +7/12hp / kite shield +7/12hp atm its like.. 7.1khp undying 970 defense w/ 300ac thats also at lvl69 as 60/60 buff/heal for exping purposes

edit: found some time to take an SS before servers went down

[/b]
    you cant tank much, but its the fact u can cure and buff fast and heal again really fast... unlike our priest :blink: :blink:

you cant tank much, but its the fact u can cure and buff fast and heal again really fast... unlike our priest :blink: :blink:[/b]
    yea thats the downside is i cant tank alot but running around like a spaz seems to work just as good :<

cRuX

yea thats the downside is i cant tank alot but running around like a spaz seems to work just as good :<[/b]
    Just don&#39;t stop moving a.q..you just need a better shield cause that one BLOWS.

ISeeYouPee

look at majix taking the charge rofl...no wonder he is from insanity ^_^