Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YOU GOT YOUR CURSER ON THE TOWN BUTTON LIKE A NOOB CAUSE YOU KNOW IM COMING TO GET YA! [/b] ...
Page: 60

YOU GOT YOUR CURSER ON THE TOWN BUTTON LIKE A NOOB CAUSE YOU KNOW IM COMING TO GET YA!

[/b]
    i never actually town that way, i always forget about it.

and i rarely town muahahahah

speak for your self. what is this?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=189045[/b]
    Your clan leader babashops, yet you flame crazyhorse for doing so, GG? Oh wait, stonecold sold stuff from previous servers i guess so its not babashopping yeah? But theres no way Crazy could of done that? NONE AT ALL IS THERE?

dirtyroy

speak for your self. what is this?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=189045[/b]

What is your fascination with me? I broke my quest sword going to rebirth +2, i don't feel like farming with my mp recovery weapons, so i bought some coins to upgrade. so now you think this is evidence that i have babashopped items? you think that a Kekuri belt is a babashop item? how about my quest ring or my opal earing? i really pulled out the visa for my big time wp+0, and omg not to mention my roc! that thing almost took the bottle out of my daughters mouth. the fact of the matter is, that i sold my akara mage, look at my topics; i bought some coins to get back into the thick of things. quit raising falsifications if you don't have any facts.

ISeeYouPee

thats not my point.
    my point is that u lie. u said u dont babashop and what is that?

falsifications[/b]
    is that a word? h34r:

@iseeyoupee. wow stfu get off crazy's dick. he sold akara shit and bought some gbs. ur clan leader sold all his ronark shit and bought like a fully geared sin yet no1 is bitching about him. whats next ur gonna say gatsby's babashopped too? we all did the same thing stonecold did. if u dont like it then why're u in a clan where ur leader babashopped. ur arguement is retarded and u are retarded.

u and josh gotta stop the flaming and just stfu it's annoying and very very pointless.

Boyce

our leader is a mage , not a sin , thank you!

dirtyroy

thats not my point.
    my point is that u lie. u said u dont babashop and what is that?[/b]

first off the statement that you're eluding to was made prior to the purchase of coins. second i didn't make the statement. Finally you insinuated that the only reason that crazyhorse is good is because he is babashopped. i told you my items and you are still truly convinced that i'm a babashop. like i said i recently (today) purchased coins to get back into action. I guess that does make me the biggest babashopped warrior on girakon then. Like i said get your facts straight before you raise any more falsifications. (yes it is a word)

Bukowski

i havent been reading this malarky ( yeh i said it ), but I think Insanity has good ppl and we (undestructablezZzZz) have good ppl as well...if we raid you, you guys die and vica-versa. if we meet both prepared its like 50/50. Good to see a mostly english-speaking clan doing so well in this server...hopefully we can get along because the flames are getting out of hand.

-Psycho

P.s - I like to ice and town, so sue me :P

Banned

i havent been reading this malarky ( yeh i said it ), but I think Insanity has good ppl and we (undestructablezZzZz) have good ppl as well...if we raid you, you guys die and vica-versa. if we meet both prepared its like 50/50. Good to see a mostly english-speaking clan doing so well in this server...hopefully we can get along because the flames are getting out of hand.

-Psycho

P.s - I like to ice and town, so sue me :P[/b]
    The Drug Dealing Doctor has spoken. From this moment on,

SILENCE.

ISeeYouPee

is that a word? h34r:
    @iseeyoupee. wow stfu get off crazy's dick. he sold akara shit and bought some gbs. ur clan leader sold all his ronark shit and bought like a fully geared sin yet no1 is bitching about him. whats next ur gonna say gatsby's babashopped too? we all did the same thing stonecold did. if u dont like it then why're u in a clan where ur leader babashopped. ur arguement is retarded and u are retarded.

u and josh gotta stop the flaming and just stfu it's annoying and very very pointless.[/b]
    hmm ..your own clannies started saying shit about babashoping and started saying how they never do it so i wanted to prove them wrong...see

magnified

lol, I am the only mage in my clan :<

we just invited another one, but he is lvl 57 now rofl

la la la la , and we rarely have a full party xD

your party is only fun when there is that rogue in the party. (the one with cleaver +9)

but I respect your clan, all friends and no randoms.

no sharers, started late, and still manage to catch up in levels, and farm with bifrost <3

but like I said, going against 6 mages , one party heal, one rogue is like playing with kissedby in the beginning xD[/b]
    http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ndicatefu8.jpg

i believe i see a little bit different than "6mages, one party heal and one rogue" dont you ?

if im not mistaken, i see a party healer, full duffer, 2 warriors, 3 mages and a rogue.. EHH ?

-Psycho

I like this guy
    Amen brothah

Btw peep the hp :P

I like this guy
    Amen brothah

Btw peep the hp :P[/b]
    pfff i can 1 shot that hp to 0
    with a raptors+70!

nice man btw what + is the personal sheid at?

IllusionS

but brighteyes pops out set this bitch on fire?

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ndicatefu8.jpg

i believe i see a little bit different than "6mages, one party heal and one rogue" dont you ?
    if im not mistaken, i see a party healer, full duffer, 2 warriors, 3 mages and a rogue.. EHH ?[/b]
    Two parties maybe?

I dont even see myself on that screenshot.

as far as I know, the Syndicate members I can point out

TickleMeBabashoper x 2
    LonelyHeart
    Kandu

and we dont ever invite randoms to PK party.