Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 70 cleavers +8 chitins +7 wp and rest quest...
Page: 63

mrskillz

lvl 70

cleavers +8 chitins +7 wp and rest quest

Phace

lvl 70

cleavers +8 chitins +7 wp and rest quest[/b]
    ouch ;x

u better work on those uniques.

mrskillz

no babashop x.x, still though, half of the people in this topic got much better stats than me and yet lose in 1v1 lol

Banned

Suuuuurrre :P was fun 1v1ing you. Even tho I totally rocked your socks off =) <3[/b]
    na that aint me on the acc if it was id beat your ass like u owe me money haha

Steefo_o

my new stats
    chitens +7 now

magnified

Could you kindly tell us what happened the last war? 2 Insanity parties took out half the human nation.[/b]
    yea, im not arguing with you on that one at all cause i know you most likely did, but as u say half human nation, thats the lvl 50s coming to war to get lich quest finished, i give u props for that accomplishment u pro. while the other half of the human nation that has skill and level and gear were inside your castle destroying your town..

my new stats
    chitens +7 now[/b]
    very cute :P
    one of our priest got 998 def. unbuffed :P hes is a bababashoppppa tho lol

CuriositY

my new stats
    chitens +7 now[/b]

Really nice stats

babali

skillzkillz at vs you told me you are 65 and have stupid items.....but your ac is 100 more then mine and you have 800 more hp... and you told me i am babashopped. LOL
    i am not saying i didnt lost against you at vs but your stats are better then mine -.-

mrskillz

nah those stats are with 2000/350 scrolls and ancients, i rarely pk with those.. usually pking on 1500/300, plus I hit 70 yesterday and I won you like 3 days ago.. I had no bloody beast back then.

and besides, doesnt that jase guy babashop the shit out of gangstazon3?

oh and I also found this pic I won you with no pauldron and helmet on full hp, but that was with 2000/350 so whatever

babali

nah that wasnt me -.-

yesterday you tryed with no pauldron and helmet but i got you, and at the 2nd vs just got ksed from some noobs

nvm
    will post my stats later

ppl seriously take ss&#39; of killing ppl now? this server make me wish i was back on a full turkish server all these big ego fags on this serv. remind of of elektrik spamming me letters crying that i attack him in cz cause i cant kill him 1v1... all ignorant 15 yr olds with big forum egos, now go slit your wrists "emo" ash. faggot.

mrskillz

ppl seriously take ss&#39; of killing ppl now? this server make me wish i was back on a full turkish server all these big ego fags on this serv. remind of of elektrik spamming me letters crying that i attack him in cz cause i cant kill him 1v1... all ignorant 15 yr olds with big forum egos, now go slit your wrists "emo" ash. faggot.[/b]
    incase you haven&#39;t realized yet, pk is all about ego :lol:

Delicious

lol why r you here flaming if you don&#39;t care about your ego braggin about that ash cryes to you r you fkn retared? ohh yea you r just need to read your fkn post gg that ya admit you can&#39;t take ash.your just an idiot go n play n stop cryin on egos just cuz you suck n they can fukin be proud if they want to don&#39;t fkn read it if ya don&#39;t like it -.-"

haha i suck? theres not one assasin same lvl as me that can beat me on this server. any lvl 65s want try me go ahead. ash is a little dicksucking twat. and i dont know who the fuk u are delicious but ive known the faggot for yrs so dont act like u know wtf u talking about. I have no ego, i play the game, thats all. The point is this servers pk is fuked by big ego queers.

Delicious

haha r you fkn retared you just said there is no in the same lvl that can beat me your sooo retared n is it there fault your a loser n can&#39;t xp more then 65 r ya gonna tell me i got no life cuz i got 76 also ? your sad, ash can pwn ya little as with a 60 non master with fkn cleavers+3 so go n die stupid cunt don&#39;t fkn come here think your good this is a fkn post your ss section so get the fuk out -.-