Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol why r you here flaming if you don't care about your ego braggin about that ash cryes to you ...
Page: 64

lol why r you here flaming if you don't care about your ego braggin about that ash cryes to you r you fkn retared? ohh yea you r just need to read your fkn post gg that ya admit you can't take ash.your just an idiot go n play n stop cryin on egos just cuz you suck n they can fukin be proud if they want to don't fkn read it if ya don't like it -.-"[/b]
    im flaming cus your piece of shit leader write me letters saying "bow down to my feet" and shit...you better belive im going to flame this fukn punk if hes writing me shit like that. he can kill me all he wants but im obvioulsy going to flame this kid every chance i get for talking like that.

mrskillz

im flaming cus your piece of shit leader write me letters saying "bow down to my feet" and shit...you better belive im going to flame this fukn punk if hes writing me shit like that. he can kill me all he wants but im obvioulsy going to flame this kid every chance i get for talking like that.[/b]
    whats your ign?

haha r you fkn retared you just said there is no in the same lvl that can beat me your sooo retared n is it there fault your a loser n can't xp more then 65 r ya gonna tell me i got no life cuz i got 76 also ? your said ash can pwn ya little as with a 60 non master with fkn cleavers+3 so go n die stupid cunt don't fkn come here think your good this is a fkn post your ss section so get the fuk out -.-[/b]
    IGN: Xpliicit
    yea you obvioulsy dont have a life if your lvl 76. or share with 3 ppl. way to go..i pwned on my first server including pwning ash. i didnt need to switch servers 4 times to finally get a decent lvl and gear. now go bob on your ldrs dick some more pls

#1 i am no kid,

Secondly you continuously proved how much of an uneducated, uncomphrensive retard you are. All that 24/7 playing KO must have really fuked up your brain cells. As i told you yesterday, YOU CAN'T MOVE MY HP, im not saying it to brag i have no reason to brag, my point is, and GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, YOU NAIVE SELF-CENTERED LITTLE PUNK, YOU CANT MOVE MY HP SO STOP COMING UP TO ME TO TRY TO FUKIN VS ME CUZ U CANT FUKIN TOUCH MY HP, THEN WHEN YOU REDBALL YOU RUN WITH YOUR TAIL TIED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

IF your to fukin retarded to comphrehend that, then you need to stop wasting your time on forum, and get your ass back into school, cuz u seem to have no knowledge on how to comprehend sentences.

Delicious

i don't fkn care if he sent ya a fkn letter be happy some 1 notice a noob like you r playin stupid.
    n ya know ash pwn ya still your callin him noob what r you then ;s
    your so stupid pissin me off....
    n this is still a fkn Girakon SS section so get the fuk out go n flame ash in is pwnage vid instead off here..
    you go here to check out stats not fkn comments from a retard like you so go n die fuk off stop flaming go n lvl or what ever dont fkn care cuz your such a loser
    buhu ash sent me a letter ;( cry me a fkn river.

mrskillz

theres not much to be proud of not losing to any sin your level.. your level 65

i don't fkn care if he sent ya a fkn letter be happy some 1 notice a noob like you r playin stupid.
    n ya know ash pwn ya still your callin him noob what r you then ;s
    your so stupid pissin me off....
    n this is still a fkn Girakon SS section so get the fuk out go n flame ash in is pwnage vid instead off here..
    you go here to check out stats not fkn comments from a retard like you so go n die fuk off stop flaming go n lvl or what ever dont fkn care cuz your such a loser
    buhu ash sent me a letter ;( cry me a fkn river.[/b]
    notice a noob playin? rofl, you see that fkn tag above your char i created the real clan douche...pwnage vid beating none of the top assasin in the server? ye sure, and borrowing a +8exc shard and claiming he has+7 in vid ye sure pwnage..

Delicious

lol ash shard is +7 stupid cunt xD

Once again you speak with no facts, Trent let me use his dagger for the first day that he went to akara, cuz he was undecided on his server, i never had gamecam for that, cuz i PK WITH MY CLAN. Only when i started to make that movie did i solo pk, and if it was a shard 8, why did it take me so long to kill half those ppl. Thank you, you make yourself look more foolish and retarded with every post.

#1 i am no kid,

Secondly you continuously proved how much of an uneducated, uncomphrensive retard you are. All that 24/7 playing KO must have really fuked up your brain cells. As i told you yesterday, YOU CAN'T MOVE MY HP, im not saying it to brag i have no reason to brag, my point is, and GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, YOU NAIVE SELF-CENTERED LITTLE PUNK, YOU CANT MOVE MY HP SO STOP COMING UP TO ME TO TRY TO FUKIN VS ME CUZ U CANT FUKIN TOUCH MY HP, THEN WHEN YOU REDBALL YOU RUN WITH YOUR TAIL TIED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

IF your to fukin retarded to comphrehend that, then you need to stop wasting your time on forum, and get your ass back into school, cuz u seem to have no knowledge on how to comprehend sentences.[/b]
    No ill quote what you write to me " bow down to my feet and kiss them" and other completly retarded shit that you have no fuckin reason to say to me. Ive "ATTEMPTED" to vs you 1 time you stupid fuk. and I hit you 1 time in the middle of fucking bowl and you start spamming me letters saying this shit. if you dont want me to hit you get the fuk outa cz bowl? wtf u except you dumb sob

Delicious

your just retared to attack some1 n run away why r ya in bowl in that case ;s let ash do a fkn vs with ya naked im kinda sure he would beat ya easy idiot

Once again you prove to be a uncomphrehensive little shithead, after u spammed with with all this cypher crap i said, "if your going to vs me don't run and you can kiss my feat all day" or you can stop trying to vs me since ure lvl 65 and u cant move my HP, you being the little negative emo that you are, think that im saying your SHIT, when all i said is STOP TRYING TO VS ME CUZ U CANT MOVE MY HP, AND WHEN U REDBALL U RUN, GET IT? God your so moronic.

lol ash wouldnt beat shit naked first off.. and i wasnt vsing him, he just started talking shit with no reason..which is why im flaming..and dumbass im not flaming you for saying im lvl 65 and cant beat you I AGREE I DONT CARE. ITS THE OTHER SHIT YOUR SAYING TO ME.

Delicious

but your only sad or do ya like when peps r laughin at ya? omg your so fkn retarded cant ya get ya suck stop playin this fkn game cuz your only free nps for us anyway...

but your only sad or do ya like when peps r laughin at ya? omg your so fkn retarded cant ya get ya suck stop playin this fkn game cuz your only free nps for us anyway...[/b]
    go to grammar school and make some sense then reply, get on a equal lvl char and see who sucks k bitch?