Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is no other shit, you just take everything in the most negative aspect. The whole point is u come ...
Page: 65

There is no other shit, you just take everything in the most negative aspect. The whole point is u come up to me on your own, start attacking me, im by myself? WELL GUESS WHAT EINSTEIN, that turns into a 1 vs 1. So the fight starts and u cant move the hp cuz of lvl difference no bloodby beast w/e, and u will eventually redball, then u run away. So when your continuously going to do that, why the fuck do you come up to me in the first place.

So that is why i fukin lettered u saying, stop trying to fight me, not to say ure SHIT, but cuz ure wasting time cuz ure just going to run away, i get no NP for it, and a bunch of wasted souls on someone who just runs. But you take as me saying YOUR SHIT, once again proving u cant comprehend a sentence, or if u do, u take it in the most negative aspect possible. Now shut up.

Delicious

ok ima tell it so ya understand GO N DIE QUIT THIS GAME CUZ YA SUCK comin here n flamin a fkn uber assain..damn boy you made me laught tho

There is no other shit, you just take everything in the most negative aspect. The whole point is u come up to me on your own, start attacking me, im by myself? WELL GUESS WHAT EINSTEIN, that turns into a 1 vs 1. So the fight starts and u cant move the hp cuz of lvl difference no bloodby beast w/e, and u will eventually redball, then u run away. So when your continuously going to do that, why the fuck do you come up to me in the first place.

So that is why i fukin lettered u saying, stop trying to fight me, not to say ure SHIT, but cuz ure wasting time cuz ure just going to run away, i get no NP for it, and a bunch of wasted souls on someone who just runs. But you take as me saying YOUR SHIT, once again proving u cant comprehend a sentence, or if u do, u take it in the most negative aspect possible. Now shut up.[/b]
    Once again I dont care your opinion whether i SUCK OR NOT. THATS NOT THE POINT. WHY DONT U FUCKIN COMPREHEND you pissed me off only for this bow down shit your saying to me. you better get some fuckin memory back and remember who you started this game with and be a little more fuckin respectful. there was about 6 people standing there and I hit you, spam me more disrepecful letters for it pls. and stop saying "continuously" when its happend 1 time.

i said if u really want to fight me u can kiss my feat all day, meaning that if u stayed u would die and u fall on ure stomach on this game infront of the feet of the person that kills u.

I didn't say BOW DOWN BEFORE ME CUZ I PWN U WOOOHOOO

i already know i have 5 lvls on u, exactly why i fukin lettered u telling u to stop trying to vs me, when u were with a party and attacked me did i letter you? NO, i lettered you because ure trying to vs me and its a lost cause ATM. I know i started playing this game with you and david, and YOU should know i dont just talk shit RANDOMLY, i said stop trying to fight me cuz i knew the difference in lvls and attacks, not cuz ure shit, i already told u u were a good sin in cypher. So continue flaming if u must, im done here.

you must suffer from some amnesia, if you think the things you were saying to me i wouldnt take personal then your just retarded, and stop trying to act all stand up now we both know the bullshit you were saying to me, oh i pwn you now I would pwn you with same gear and lvl too etc etc. so yea you did say that. ty bb

amnesia? lol funny i guess ure the one with the amnesia if u think i said bow down to me, u kept saying u beat me in cypher, and i said id beat you here. So you beating me in cypher has nothing to do with this server and me telling u not to try to vs me. you are way to defensive and take it the wrong way. Thats your own fault for taking it that way, not mine.

u were the one who brought up the past not me, i said stop trying to vs me cuz u cant, and u bring up all this cypher crap. so get ure shit straight or stop posting

So go get lvl 70, and vs all the lvl 70 sins since u stated nobody on girakon could beat you same lvl/same gear. Otherwise all your useless babbling, is just that, useless.

say what you want, dont send me any more fuckin letters talking shit. k bb

There's atleast 30+ sins with way better gear than elektrik so quit blaming gear so calm down there children.

Someone needs to get out of their mom's basement...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

wat happened to this topic :[

Banned

one reason i hate english servers is cuz they talk so much shit damn .

xchronics

ehh its funny how these noobs think they're all pro...
    i was on my friends char the other day, who was in traffic clan..
    and they kept talking shit about elektrik, saying hes nooby.. its funny how they talk so much crap but yet they cant do shit about it.. like seriously, if you guys keep complaining that hes level 70 and your not.. then go get fucking level 70 then start pking.. dont use the excuse "oh ur higher level than me" because it just prooves how much of a fucking retard you are..

anyways : my char before i sold account
    Buffs: 1500 hp buff, 300 ac buff, STR15, and wolf

ehh its funny how these noobs think they're all pro...
    i was on my friends char the other day, who was in traffic clan..
    and they kept talking shit about elektrik, saying hes nooby.. its funny how they talk so much crap but yet they cant do shit about it.. like seriously, if you guys keep complaining that hes level 70 and your not.. then go get fucking level 70 then start pking.. dont use the excuse "oh ur higher level than me" because it just prooves how much of a fucking retard you are..

anyways : my char before i sold account
    Buffs: 1500 hp buff, 300 ac buff, STR15, and wolf
    [/b]
    if your referring to me as noob,not to mention i raped your warr when i was lvl 61 unmastered and you were 66? i dont need to prove shit to ash in terms of skill..its funny how you scam your own clans to get gear..mind your own business.

if your referring to me as noob,not to mention i raped your warr when i was lvl 61 unmastered and you were 66? i dont need to prove shit to ash in terms of skill..its funny how you scam your own clans to get gear..mind your own business.[/b]

HE RAPED YOU!

!!!!

yea

and scammed gear? all i see is a skelly belt, wp, and quest uniqus, hell of a scam there =/

umm yea i was in his clan and clan sytem was in order for ppl to get drops he had his drop, and next drop goes to sum1 else and so on...SB drop and he jacks it and disbands clan? lol scam in my book..either way i could careless and i did rape him with cleaver +7s and FP <_< then u come on face30sp and brag about being a shitty leader and scamming the skelly..id rather play with biggest noobs in server then ppl like you.