Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wooooooooooooow talk about ego.....
Page: 66

wooooooooooooow talk about ego..

mrskillz

hmm assas62 weren't you saying we are all ego maniacs? god, read your posts.

hmm assas62 weren't you saying we are all ego maniacs? god, read your posts.[/b]
    lol yea defending myself when this idiot calling me noob is all.

just stfu , dont want this topic to be locked h34r:

mrskillz

as long as you know your good, you shouldn't be giving a shit. well guess you realized pk is all about ego :lol:

xchronics

umm yea i was in his clan and clan sytem was in order for ppl to get drops he had his drop, and next drop goes to sum1 else and so on...SB drop and he jacks it and disbands clan? lol scam in my book..either way i could careless and i did rape him with cleaver +7s and FP <_< then u come on face30sp and brag about being a shitty leader and scamming the skelly..id rather play with biggest noobs in server then ppl like you.[/b]
    lol.. fucking noob you still bring that shit up?
    we were in border war, and i called him a noob so we go to arena.. and i test him out by fighting him nearly naked..
    he beats me then i put on my gear and beat him 3-4 times in a row.. dont talk unless you know what ur saying.. and if i recall
    you left clan because you got a ROC from duke while MY SHARER, 0SII, AND YOU were BOSS HUNTING and a duke spawned, you didnt say anything, got a roc, and disbanded clan.. now you name changed, and went to a crappy clan ; traffic..

Also, you wern&#39;t there for the Skeleton belt drop.. you left clan looooong before it.. so dont talk fucking idiot.. and i beat you full hp with no helm at all.

lmfao I WAS BOSS HUNTING your sharer and osii were out pking and orc base, i keep the drop because i killed it solo you can ask your sharer or whoever about it, i didnt scam shit, i would never scam any1 or any clan like yourself. and actually i owned your ass naked true, then you put on your gear and i owned you again, you beat me maybe once with about 50 hp left, get your shit straight you dont got to be embarassed that i beat you by saying lies asshol3. and i dont need to be in the clan i heard from your former clannies about the whole thing, and you came and admitted in on face30

xchronics

also, you guys dont know why envy was disbanded, so dont talk, and i passed down the first drop i got to keep the skelly.. Since I tanked EVERY boss.

full hp ? lol you seriously lieing on a forum to look good? &#39;no dd helm&#39; you always use that excuse like your supposed to wear dd helms in vs? you BARELY could beat a lvl 61 unmaster as your 66 wearing a dd helm? pls, btw traffic is gg clan dont know why you would even bring that into this..you dont keep drops and hand them down as better items come about as a leader..your just greedy is all there is to it

xchronics

nigga im going to stop arguing.. your a fucking loser kid who thinks your so pro.. and use ur low level as an excuse..

and for anyone else..
    his name ingame is
    Xpliicit or something.. rape him, hes easy

IGN was posted...thanks though

Hysteriagirakon

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?im...2621359fr7.jpg

FP+7 :S:S:S:S:S

i will change to chitins+7 i was hacked:S
    maybe will be good:P

nice stats:>

when chitin7 u ll pwn

and btw 2 friends are arguing just for the game that sux:>

ash pwn that is a fact but we still need to go vs since ur 70 now^^

Traffic&#39;s leader is a scammer anyways, so why are u in his clan?

Delicious

haha this is so funny we r all fighting n Hyst3riA pops up n doin the thing this fkn topic is maid for showing your stats talkin about em. GG Hyst3riA so now can&#39;t we just stfu n post stats here pls