Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1393

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is that really 731k LADDER??? how the fuck you do that inside the limits of one month?? 10k a day ...
Page: 68

is that really 731k LADDER??? how the fuck you do that inside the limits of one month?? 10k a day would only be 310k ladder.. 20k a day would be 620k a month... explain plz... im missing something somewhere[/b]
    NP didnt reset, it's a bug.

Mine R better with 1500/300 with xp valk n no enchants besides the ac but i only got +7 items n a body belt[/b]
    post your stats then

hows he a faggot?[/b]
    he interupted a 1v1 i had and helped the guy kill me. i was already in a disadvantage cause the guy used undying armors for undying then puts on his str armors so it was 3.5k buff vs 1500 buff. then chronics comes in the end and hits me and helps the guy win a close 1v1 ;_;

and about the nps. the nps havent resetted for about 3 months for me and a couple other players.

h34r: tota+hanguk

tota+giga

Exclamation

nvm

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Mine R better with 1500/300 with xp valk n no enchants besides the ac but i only got +7 items n a body belt h34r: [/b]
    our AC sucks in comparison to theirs tho D:

hp is abit higher, and ap abit higher... id say their stats are better lol

noob stats

Phace

tota+giga
    [/b]
    lol, the pokemon steals my attention ;D

but i forced my self not to look at that cutie pokemon...

so really nice stats man... nice ac (cant much about warriors)

killed it solo, all there is to it, if u guys were around you obviously would have got the loot. if your ss was when drop was you would have been at OB. I call chris scammer cus his whole clan said to me he did, i wasnt around for it, but he admitted he kicked teq from clan for calling him scammer and cussing him out, so pretty sure i believe him <_<[/b]
    Huh,not true aga.As a matter of fact we all were pking/farming.When we saw some orcs we were chasing them,u didn&#39;t say anything on party chat or clan chat,which is lame due we had a deal what to do when we r farming bowl.
    Anyway i didn&#39;t say anything to u,did i?But from SS u can see how u pissed off osii.
    Point is:don&#39;t call some1 scammer if u know true story,don&#39;t make it up stories just to make urself good.I don&#39;t have anything against u,but just i don&#39;t like when ppl saying different stories

We were 10x richer at level 62 lol

ya ya i know your AP is higher, just wait till ROLS! or light rols. or some other ring that doesn&#39;t give 5AC lol

Just got the shell 7 helmet 2 days ago! woot. full shell 7 coming soon!

Huh,not true aga.As a matter of fact we all were pking/farming.When we saw some orcs we were chasing them,u didn&#39;t say anything on party chat or clan chat,which is lame due we had a deal what to do when we r farming bowl.
    Anyway i didn&#39;t say anything to u,did i?But from SS u can see how u pissed off osii.
    Point is:don&#39;t call some1 scammer if u know true story,don&#39;t make it up stories just to make urself good.I don&#39;t have anything against u,but just i don&#39;t like when ppl saying different stories[/b]
    haha read last couple pages does it look like i care about looking good? I called the boss in party chat, maybe if you took ss when drop was it would show? and when i quit i explained to plenty why and even in clan chat..has nothing to do with getting or not getting a drop. NCS cus i felt like it. I bust my ass for finding bosses and basically all your clan drops were from me seeking the boss, im rolling in cleaver+7s so if i get my drop SOLO as in only person attacking damn right im keeping it.

Boyce

nice pokemon guys.....real nice

SilentDaemon

Shells +7 suck so hard Ryan

haha read last couple pages does it look like i care about looking good? I called the boss in party chat, maybe if you took ss when drop was it would show? and when i quit i explained to plenty why and even in clan chat..has nothing to do with getting or not getting a drop. NCS cus i felt like it. I bust my ass for finding bosses and basically all your clan drops were from me seeking the boss, im rolling in cleaver+7s so if i get my drop SOLO as in only person attacking damn right im keeping it.[/b]
    I guess ppl can&#39;t talk to u without flaming.I don&#39;t care if u took that ROC,did i told u something?NOpe,i didn&#39;t.Keep it and GL,but stop saying lies here.
    U didn&#39;t say DUKE or anything else,u just said ROC ROC ROC,then i asked u which party got it,remember?COz i didn&#39;t believe that u wouldn&#39;t tell us.
    I rememebr when we were in bowl,some rogue were going to check orcs places for lvling and we got a deal to split drops.
    Still,u made osii quit party and shouted some bad words,why would he do that?

tota+giga
    [/b]
    wow ur hp is so high and u dont even have a IN wtf no wonder our 1v1&#39;s are so close :<

S> 1h javana axe + 7!

note: he doesnt have iron belt / skelly either :<