Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1393

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess ppl can't talk to u without flaming.I don't care if u took that ROC,did i told u something?NOpe,i ...
Page: 69

I guess ppl can't talk to u without flaming.I don't care if u took that ROC,did i told u something?NOpe,i didn't.Keep it and GL,but stop saying lies here.
    U didn't say DUKE or anything else,u just said ROC ROC ROC,then i asked u which party got it,remember?COz i didn't believe that u wouldn't tell us.
    I rememebr when we were in bowl,some rogue were going to check orcs places for lvling and we got a deal to split drops.
    Still,u made osii quit party and shouted some bad words,why would he do that?[/b]
    I shouted Duke, and then I told you i got roc, and then osii started calling me a faggot and talking sh1t 2 seconds after.. before I even said if i were to split it with either of you or not..so I think that made my mind what I would do with the drop.. then you started asking me to borrow it for pk..i dont really care what you say you took ss well after it occured.. and its stupid to argue about it..

Steefo_o

bloodlust fag ><

B1tesizeThriLL

Phace

wow, thats some impressive shit!

cute, i think i am the only one pking with 300 / 1500 / Swift pot only

Banned

Whos the best PKer in Girakon?

Bloodlust?

xchronics

Whos the best PKer in Girakon?

Bloodlust?[/b]
    there is no best pker..
    its all about items
    alot of people have perfect combos, just not good items for it

for example.. a noob warrior with in ib dual roc dual we rappy +8
    vs a pro comboer warrior with quest jewels and glave +7

who do you think will win?

there is no best pker..
    its all about items

who do you think will win?[/b]
    The pro comboer. I&#39;ve beaten level 65 warriors with raptor 7&#39;s and shell 7&#39;s with a sin level 59 quest accessories, chitin 7 and mirage daggers 7&#39;s. Some of them are really crap.

NaidenZ

there is no best pker..
    its all about items

who do you think will win?[/b]
    it&#39;s not all about items everytime there are around 2 guys( the best one&#39;s from server) i mean best one when a guy has items+a decent combo+lvl at least
    when they both have same items/lvl then there you will feel the combo
    a pro rogue can beat a ubergeard warriorr( ofc the rogue will get redball at least
    and i don&#39;t know what you mean with Pk the point of it isnt gain nps ? so the one who has a little of experience for make TOO many nps as fast is possible then he&#39;s the best pker or a little of expierece of how to ks everyone xD
    i&#39;m sorry if i&#39;m wrong with about Pk
    as you can see there are too many classes of best guys
    best pker, best comber, best sharer, best xper
    since i did too many nps and i killed everyone there then i was the best pker there i think so no idea who is the best pker right now some of you guys should know it !

it&#39;s not all about items everytime there are around 2 guys( the best one&#39;s from server) i mean best one when a guy has items+a decent combo+lvl at least
    when they both have same same items/lvl then there you will feel the combo
    a pro rogue can beat a ubergeard warriorr( ofc the rogue will get redball at least
    and i don&#39;t know what you mean with Pk the point of it isnt gain nps ? so the one who has a little of experience for make TOO many nps as fast is possible then he&#39;s the best pker or a little of expierece of how to ks everyone xD
    best pker
    best comber
    best xper
    best sharer

since i did too many nps and i killed everyone there then i was the best pker there i think so no idea who is the best pker right now some of you guys should know it ![/b]
    ppl get different opinion jose, maybe they can talking about the best pker in party for example as all know u made ur nps solo so u dont needed a party x) neways silverrhazee the both silver have a uber combo and they have item bcz they know how to farm, they ever are ubergeared bcz they know how, remember m3th0d, b0l4 and replay accounts with cleaver +9 at first week etc....

+who is rushing first and more

ministry

:lol:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

when they both have same items/lvl then there you will feel the combo
    best pker, best comber, best sharer, best xper
    since i did too many nps and i killed everyone there then i was the best pker there i think so no idea who is the best pker right now some of you guys should know it ![/b]
    lol at you.

you so far up your own ass you need to come out some day.

You were FULLY geared when everyone had like 1 unique, you were high lvl compared to everyone else, you went human and had so many people to kill and you were on 24/7 pking. Yes, you can hit the minor button&#39;s very fast and maybe can combo but you were no match to anyone.

i would like to see you come vs people now, now that they actually have gears and the lvls, not everyone stays on their pc 24/7 and uses $$ to get stuff. You left girakon so early cos you knew that good skilled players were actually getting upto your equip lvls and be able to have a fair chance against you, so pussied out and left asap for the new server.

idiot.