Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1393

Girakon Character Stats

This is a discussion on Girakon Character Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; milky the macroer? idk , but i know its a diff owner , his old char was lDeMoNl...
Page: 86

milky the macroer? idk , but i know its a diff owner , his old char was lDeMoNl

SagiJR

[/b]
    very nice stats bro...

milky the macroer? 0_o[/b]
    i play this char, if it was macroed then it was done by your ex clannie iamsick cus thats who i got it from, thx for your input though.

NaidenZ

[/b]
    nice stats
    btw I guess you are using wp+ib right ? you still need in h34r:

i play this char, if it was macroed then it was done by your ex clannie iamsick cus thats who i got it from, thx for your input though.[/b]
    one of iamsick's sharer helped all the swedish scammers/koxpers that were in insanity (acoustic, frozen, KAZZ, milky, lastgreedyz, and a few others..) sell their account. they all sold their accounts and quit ko. only advice i can give them is try as hard as possible to change all the info on the account asap cause these guys know how to steal back accounts. they've done countless scams in the past.

on topic. nice stats crazywhore. u got like 50 more ac than me ;[ but my hp is better and my ap is way better :>

Banned

one of iamsick's sharer helped all the swedish scammers/koxpers that were in insanity (acoustic, frozen, KAZZ, milky, lastgreedyz, and a few others..) sell their account. they all sold their accounts and quit ko. only advice i can give them is try as hard as possible to change all the info on the account asap cause these guys know how to steal back accounts. they've done countless scams in the past.

on topic. nice stats crazywhore. u got like 50 more ac than me ;[ but hp is better and my ap is way better :>[/b]
    Hmm is iamsick one of those guyz who have done countless scams?

nice stats
    btw I guess you are using wp+ib right ? you still need in h34r:[/b]
    yeah =[ , can't afford IN atm , it's why trip has more hp than me >.>

on topic. nice stats crazywhore. u got like 50 more ac than me ;[ but hp is better and my ap is way better :>[/b]
    callate ctm , u have +8 armors and a IN =[ , i would have 7k+ hp >.> and ur lvl 76 now D:

Hmm is iamsick one of those guyz who have done countless scams?[/b]
    it was one of the iamsick's i forgot which one. they had like 3-4 ppl playing on it. i dont think he scammed but he helped the scammers sell their accounts thats all i know.

edit: it was keke on this forums. the other sharers are iloveyouu and klemko which are gg. keke's from sweden as well so i guess he was friends with them. well hes banned and all of them are banned here so w/e. afaik they're playing wow now..

Havoc2

i mess up in a vs and u wanna put it in ur movie -.- well whenever we're on at the same time msn me or tell me on vent i'll 1v1 u. u know u got like 50 more ac than me xD but w/e it'll be a nice fight =)[/b]
    You didn't mess up. It was like 3 days after you went hh we Vs'd at orc harpy bridge and ironhazee was there and CH I think. The only vs' we messed up in was when you used legcut first and I was hitting soulpots instead of hp :P. The end of that vs was you at like 80 hp screaming minor heal me cuz blooding was about to take you out lawl.

jezus

this toppic has gotta die...

RippedSolid

this toppic has gotta die...[/b]

+1 someone should lock it..

just don't open it if u dont like it , simple as that

Doesn't have to die, in fact, it should be pinned like the other 2 stats topics.

this toppic has gotta die...[/b]

why should it?

NaidenZ

You didn't mess up. It was like 3 days after you went hh we Vs'd at orc harpy bridge and ironhazee was there and CH I think. The only vs' we messed up in was when you used legcut first and I was hitting soulpots instead of hp :P. The end of that vs was you at like 80 hp screaming minor heal me cuz blooding was about to take you out lawl.[/b]
    I was on IronHazee, you should remember I even recorded that vs ^_^

dragonite killed you with 1% hp... d:

btw imo this topic shouldn't be locked h34r:

bump for 1k D: