Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; God you just sound smarter every time you talk! Fuck me please brb ;D im leaving topic[/b] u do have ...
Page: 10

ooo

God you just sound smarter every time you talk!

Fuck me please

brb ;D im leaving topic[/b]
    u do have strange sense of humor. either that or u just missing some brain cells
    anyways if u want a vs, ill be happy to vs u. show me how much ofa tough guy u are man.

he used the evanesance song i wanted to use =[

ooo

Not to flame you or anything, but the point of a PK video is to basically show how good you / clan / party are. Of course he's going to put the one in there where he won to show that he is good or what not. But in your video you can put you beating him to show that you can beat him.[/b]
    there u go. if anyone of these kids can understand.

I like ironhazee and I think he's a good sin but I don't think people who are almost beating him and starting the vs with close to half hp (havoc) should be criticized for losing to him. Its funny how people have double standards.... These people are something like 4-10 lvls lower than him... If I made a movie where I vsed a bunch of lvl 64-70s, using blinding and bb, I would get flamed a shit load. Where as here, the people losing are getting flamed. Its a cool movie but the comments from all the little peanut galleries aren't necessary.

and btw.

this bring back to my point. he was crying and whinning about why ironhaze use his skills and he is lvl 80 bla bla bla when he vs him.
    and i was saying, if he think he so hotas a warrior on a new server like this, go try older server where everyone is the same and see if he is anything special. who cant play a class with massive amount of hp and ac and ONLY NEED TO SPAM 1 BUTTON?[/b]
    you, obviously.

Not to flame you or anything, but the point of a PK video is to basically show how good you / clan / party are. Of course he's going to put the one in there where he won to show that he is good or what not. But in your video you can put you beating him to show that you can beat him.[/b]
    I hate you J, Ever since you left me you hated me :*(

ooo

I hate you J, Ever since you left me you hated me :*([/b]
    still waiting for that vs

God you just sound smarter every time you talk!

Fuck me please

brb ;D im leaving topic[/b]

still waiting for that vs[/b]
    im waiting for you Im not running to human dk fuk that. Letter ma and we will go arena and scroll.

And that post was directed at tim because hes my buddy, not you i dont like you (

ooo

im waiting for you Im not running to human dk fuk that. Letter ma and we will go arena and scroll.

And that post was directed at tim because hes my buddy, not you i dont like you ([/b]
    no thanks, i want your 50 nps

PSYK0SIN

Original combo ^^ Minor on right click and another one on main hotbar
    7.5/10

jesusmerchant

nice movie ^^ 10/10

chimera2888

this bring back to my point. he was crying and whinning about why ironhaze use his skills and he is lvl 80 bla bla bla when he vs him.
    and i was saying, if he think he so hotas a warrior on a new server like this, go try older server where everyone is the same and see if he is anything special. who cant play a class with massive amount of hp and ac and ONLY NEED TO SPAM 1 BUTTON?[/b]
    YOU! h34r:

EDIT: gay read last couple of posts and yatta beat me to it >.>

YOU! h34r:

EDIT: gay read last couple of posts and yatta beat me to it >.>[/b]
    :lol: aha

J

I hate you J, Ever since you left me you hated me :*([/b]
    :wub:

give me a warrior that is equivalent of close to waht u have, and we'll see how spectacular u are after k? i think u are the first person ive seen on this forum that claim urself as good lol. u really just made my day kid.
    oh by the way u wana vs me? pm me if u wana vs.[/b]
    Wait wait wait. Now you need an equivalent character to his? Hold on let me get this straight. The idea that a level 80 vs a level 75 being unfair is totally absurd to you for some reason, now your talking all this shit and your crying that your char isn't enough?
    Wow. Sounds like a hypocrite

And also...

After painfully reading the past 2 pages chock full of your idiotic replies... I've determined you are the most retarded person I've ever seen on this forum. Congratulations. Maybe when you sell your random warrior you and go back to your little server you can spend a few bucks up some English lessons... your grammar makes me sad inside.

Now that this idiot had to keep replying and commenting about random things, everything is way off topic. Might as well close this flame shit...

iiason

luved the vs when they were all noob ^^

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast