Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just like every lvl 75 + warrior uses blooding in vs... skills are skills... you decide if you wanna use ...
Page: 3

just like every lvl 75 + warrior uses blooding in vs... skills are skills... you decide if you wanna use blinding or cp in vs.... honestly when i get to lvl 75 ill use cp in vs.... i dont use blinding cause i think its kinda gay :P (in vs) but cp is a skill just like spike

NaidenZ

lol why are u guys bashing him for using critical point? the skill is based on luck + it only has like 10 secs duration.

what is the point of leveling to 80 if he cant use the skill?

it is like Kloud using double light armor to vs against a lvl 74 [/b]
    let me agree with you.
    a rogue lvl 80 can use all his skills
    but blinding is pretty gay but since he didn't used it ...

anyway he had too much lag h34r:

MirZa117

lmao, Via towned h34r:

ngojceta

Guys, have you ever been close to killing a lvl 80 rogue in a vs and then he used critical point so you died like a retard even if you had 3/4 HP before his cp...?
    If not stop saying its alright to use critical point oke?

Guys, have you ever been close to killing a lvl 80 rogue in a vs and then he used critical point so you died like a retard even if you had 3/4 HP before his cp...?
    If not stop saying its alright to use critical point oke?[/b]
    I beaten Seth like 10 times 1v1, does that count?

and he critical pointed me for 1300, 900, but he basically lagged and got perm stunned. Once again, all luck based.

so if a rogue can't use critical point, I don't think a priest should be able to use 10k heal either?

EMW

BOOORING

If not stop saying its alright to use critical point oke?[/b]
    Just cause a rogue is 80 with cp doesnt mean you cant beat him. Im only a lvl 71 rogue and i could beat lvl 80 rogues using double minor and potting on their CP, its just 1400 dmg 1 pot is half that and minor does the rest.

skills are made to be used if ur 80 and not going to use CP, why the fucking hell did u ever exp to 80 ? but the rogue is pretty lame... check the video where u see how he combo... he trys to do it too fast thats why he fails not cuz of lag, if he wasnt 80 i dont really think he could kill ggs, but noobs only, but thats how it is he has lack on skill but has very nice items and lvl so it compensate, at the end its all of these toguether that makes u good enough.

but he is turkish, so fuck him :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i dont think the lvl 72 and 75 skills are fair in a vs, but all other skills that are just damage dealing skills are fair... Critical Point, Hell Blade, Blooding, etc. Blind and Beast Hiding IMO are gay to use in a vs.

I dont mind getting hit by critical point, but vs's in between different classes are little bit harder to judge on what is fair or not. Also since many ppl are a variety of different lvls on this server it becomes awkward to create a fair vs situation. When i was playing ares, and every1 is max lvl or close, i dont remember so many of these arguments about what is fair in a vs lol.

When it comes down to it, its all just numbers, who has the advantage in the numbers, whether its a better combo, faster minor heal, better potting, or stronger skills, better hp, better ac, better ap. All just numbers going through the game engine.

horrible 0/10 learn combo, learn minor, learn how to play.

even without lag, you'd still be another trash sin.

Banned

Just cause a rogue is 80 with cp doesnt mean you cant beat him. Im only a lvl 71 rogue and i could beat lvl 80 rogues using double minor and potting on their CP, its just 1400 dmg 1 pot is half that and minor does the rest. [/b]
    CP isnt a set dmg it can be for 1k or for 5k just depends on luck and if it lands or not... doesn't always happen for 1400 dmg

jezus

Stop flaming him for god sakes, if u complain that he's using his exp earned skills. GO GET 80 URSELF! there is notting wrong him using his skills against lower players, u guys saying like this, oh if u vers a lvl 65+ guy u cant use bloody beast? gimme a break and stop whining and face that he beats everyone, Yes even you daddy

Josh should read that very carefully.
    What's the point of lvling if you are not allowed to use skills lol -.-'[/b]
    Oh yeah? I bet you are the kinda guy who will bitch if someone uses massive, parasite, malice in a vs with you right? There skills, so why not use them, record them, and put them into a pk movie and call it fair? because its stupid, sure he has it, its a great skill to pk with, but if you are serious about making a movie to show your "skills", mos sins would/should leave it out of vs with under 80's.

Puppet and other guy, you didn't get hit WITH critical damage, you got hit with the skill on, critical DOUBLES your hit, so if your saying a lvl 80 rogue spikes you 500-600, go ahead, but in my eyes it probably failed.

Banned

nice combo

Oh yeah? I bet you are the kinda guy who will bitch if someone uses massive, parasite, malice in a vs with you right? There skills, so why not use them[/b]
    Like full duffing is almost same as using 1 skill
    Anyway no, I'm not bitching about people who use all duffs... It's not that hard to cure with rogue?
    You have your opinion, I have mine, everyone is happy.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast