Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He didnt exp that char .. he bought it but who cares ;o PS: that guy is pretty good at ...
Page: 5

He didnt exp that char .. he bought it but who cares ;o

PS: that guy is pretty good at video editors[/b]
    the char was never sold? same ironhazee since day 1

Honestly, I admire Ironhazee.. He obviously didn't let his ego get ahead of him, as you can see he didn't make any RingWraith-like comments in his video or accredited claims of godliness. Obviously he wasn't attempting to brag, since Yuber had to make the topic and not Iron himself. Also, as many have said, (and especially elektrik) skills are rewarded to higher levels for a reason--to give an incentive to exp hard so as to obtain very nice skills. "It's his skills, he can use them." Amen to that; especially since he isn't "bragging" about owning with them, but using them as seems fit.

I personally found the vids nice, and even though the editing was a bit odd.. i kinda liked that almost "creamy" colors that were used in the editing that provided kind of a foggy but still glowing essence to it ;o gg movie

Banned

I hate how much turk's skill suffer because of lag... I understand that feeling.
    Pretty OK versus though.

About the skills...
    I don't mind any level 80 using there skills if the verse isn't set up...
    BUT at the same time you shouldn't mind me refusing to verse.

NaidenZ

the char was never sold? same ironhazee since day 1 [/b]
    there were two guys who were / are playing IronHazee
    flyff - the old owner of the account
    the sharer - a turk friend of flyff

flyff sold his account to the sharer
    so now the sharer is the new owner of the account but flyff has access to the account yet.

so now flyff is the sharer but with 3000 ytl on his hand

I'm confused h34r:

FLy4FuN

so now the sharer is the new owner of the account but flyff has access to the account yet.

I'm confused h34r:[/b]
    im IronHazee , i paid 1000 YTL ( 800$ ) for exp to 80.I wrote my nick FLyFF and i was give to him.They exping exping...
    when ironhazee hit 80 , i bought ironhazee's items and nation points for like 2000 YTL ( 1600$ ).What he using i bought them all.But they playing my char sometimes.Oh sure i bought all premiums and cash too.This videos made by me.
    and im not using msn because im working <_<
    i wish u got it :unsure:

I thought IronHazee was Flyff + his brother oO lol wtf

FLy4FuN

I&#39;m confused h34r:[/b]
    im IronHazee , i paid 1000 YTL ( 800$ ) for exp to 80.I wrote my nick FLyFF and i was give to him.They exping exping...
    when ironhazee hit 80 , i bought ironhazee&#39;s items and nation points for like 2000 YTL ( 1600$ ).What he using i bought them all.But they playing my char sometimes.Oh sure i bought all premiums and cash too.This videos made by me.
    and if u guys ask me why u babashoped ironhazee i was busy.Im working <_<
    i wish u got it :unsure:

NaidenZ

I said same thing lol... xD h34r:

I didn&#39;t explained exactly but It&#39;s almost same h34r:

FLy4FuN

double post sorry

I thought IronHazee was Flyff + his brother oO lol wtf[/b]
    dont worry they are playing still

oO so 3 ppl plays IronHazee?

Sharer + Flyff + Flyff&#39;s brother? who is the one that is always on + pk with me?

FLy4FuN

oO so 3 ppl plays IronHazee?

Sharer + Flyff + Flyff&#39;s brother? who is the one that is always on + pk with me? [/b]
    im <3 solo pk and vs
    flyff <3 pk with party
    probably flyff

oh nooo... insanity clan cant take a lost? :unsure:[/b]
    Did I mention anything about Insanity at all or are you just ignorant? Its just silly to vs warriors and and use CP. They can&#39;t just regen to full health like a rogue by speeding up the minor, so ... aq?

And yeah you leveled to 80, go for it use your skills all you want. But don&#39;t make 3 movies full of Vs. trying to look pro when you hit them for half hp in 2 damages. He def have a really nice minor and your a skilled rogue but thats just dumb to make a vs movie like that imo

left hand doing combo + and pushing number 2 (aka minor heal) sometimes + minnor heal on right click..

Seems like you need to be a genius to realize this.[/b]
    wheres the pedal? ._. i dont see any pedal there just a good minor called anti click minor -.- there are 2 minors one in keyboard another in anti click ... i think i can make the same speed of minor as him and im not that good like naiden or bola so... thats pretty possible[/b]
    apparently, if people right click minor + tap on keyboard they use a pedal.. i swear some people are just so stupid..
    [/b]

+1, some people are stupid....

and didn&#39;t watch more then 20 seconds of the video... where he shows his keyboard and that his minor is legit and hella fast ...
    And some people fail to realize its IronHazee who posted that..

Mike_Miller

iron tight and i love his pedalmovie^^ <sucks he has to be question into making one but still funny he did it and awsome he posted it

Did I mention anything about Insanity at all or are you just ignorant? Its just silly to vs warriors and and use CP. They can&#39;t just regen to full health like a rogue by speeding up the minor, so ... aq?

And yeah you leveled to 80, go for it use your skills all you want. But don&#39;t make 3 movies full of Vs. trying to look pro when you hit them for half hp in 2 damages. He def have a really nice minor and your a skilled rogue but thats just dumb to make a vs movie like that imo
    [/b][/size]

+1, some people are stupid....

and didn&#39;t watch more then 20 seconds of the video... where he shows his keyboard and that his minor is legit...
    And some people fail to realize its IronHazee who posted that..[/b]
    bro my thing is if i vs a lvl 75 bp can he use hes reflection? if i vs a lvl 72 presit can he use helis? if i vs a 80 warrior can he not use hell blood and hell blade(75 and 80 skill) can a mage not use there armor skill?

i think all is fair unless its set up one way and done another and its not like he is useing talia or abyss pots.

NathanAlgren

iron tight and i love his pedalmovie^^ <sucks he has to be question into making one but still funny he did it and awsome he posted it
    bro my thing is if i vs a lvl 75 bp can he use hes reflection? if i vs a lvl 72 presit can he use helis? if i vs a 80 warrior can he not use hell blood and hell blade(75 and 80 skill) can a mage not use there armor skill?

i think all is fair unless its set up one way and done another and its not like he is useing talia or abyss pots.[/b]

its blooding (75) hell blade (80)

btw iam agree with u

nice

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast