Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iron tight and i love his pedalmovie^^ <sucks he has to be question into making one but still funny he ...
Page: 6

iron tight and i love his pedalmovie^^ <sucks he has to be question into making one but still funny he did it and awsome he posted it
    bro my thing is if i vs a lvl 75 bp can he use hes reflection? if i vs a lvl 72 presit can he use helis? if i vs a 80 warrior can he not use hell blood and hell blade(75 and 80 skill) can a mage not use there armor skill?

i think all is fair unless its set up one way and done another and its not like he is useing talia or abyss pots.[/b]
    I think its unfair when i start fight with 35% hp becouse before i get blind and smoke.
    And its big difference between looking for opponent where you can only press pots (smoke,blind) and using hell blade (where enemy can still attack you)
    For me warrior vs rogue:
    - critical hit - yes
    - blind and smoke..fuk :huh:
    But i agree with this.
    exp =new skills so i shamefaced. :mellow:

Peace

I dont understand. I beat him 3-1 in our vs... yet he still posts the one time where he beat me...thats retarded. I guess I know who ill put in my video. And when im 80 ill beta you with like 70% hp so...zz wow i think its pathetic how you tried to make urself look good. W/e... bad sin, bad combo, good gear, good lvl... keep up the great work.

ooo

Did I mention anything about Insanity at all or are you just ignorant? Its just silly to vs warriors and and use CP. They can&#39;t just regen to full health like a rogue by speeding up the minor, so ... aq?

And yeah you leveled to 80, go for it use your skills all you want. But don&#39;t make 3 movies full of Vs. trying to look pro when you hit them for half hp in 2 damages. He def have a really nice minor and your a skilled rogue but thats just dumb to make a vs movie like that imo
    [/b][/size]

+1, some people are stupid....

and didn&#39;t watch more then 20 seconds of the video... where he shows his keyboard and that his minor is legit and hella fast ...
    And some people fail to realize its IronHazee who posted that..[/b]
    you are stupid. stop whinning about how unfair when a rouge use their skills. they might have some advantages for the rouge but have u ever questions the massive amount of HP and AC and attack power that a warrior have over a rouge? have u ever thought of warrior skills that does more than just dammage, like stunts slow and such?
    so in the end it all balance out if u can understand my point.
    why are u telling him how many vs movies he can make and such? i have seen people making vid of them self killing lvl 60 noobs and paper mages and RARELY show the clips that they got owned. so now u understand where im going right? the purpose of makinga video is making urself look good. if everyone can do it then so can this turk too.

NOTE** i am not a fan of ironhaze myself cuz of the gay shit he did ( prejudice, and not giving me king money ) but i hate to see u guys put him down mainly because he is a turk and play better you. if u suck, just admit it, dont give us any lame excuse like this. instead go learn and improve urself.. thats what playing a game is all about. right? stop being a sore loser!

you are stupid. stop whinning about how unfair when a rouge use their skills. they might have some advantages for the rouge but have u ever questions the massive amount of HP and AC and attack power that a warrior have over a rouge? have u ever thought of warrior skills that does more than just dammage, like stunts slow and such?
    so in the end it all balance out if u can understand my point.
    why are u telling him how many vs movies he can make and such? i have seen people making vid of them self killing lvl 60 noobs and paper mages and RARELY show the clips that they got owned. so now u understand where im going right? the purpose of makinga video is making urself look good. if everyone can do it then so can this turk too.

NOTE** i am not a fan of ironhaze myself cuz of the gay shit he did ( prejudice, and not giving me king money ) but i hate to see u guys put him down mainly because he is a turk and play better you. if u suck, just admit it, dont give us any lame excuse like this. instead go learn and improve urself.. thats what playing a game is all about. right? stop being a sore loser![/b]
    actualy, how bout u fucking look. when he vsed me. he used ALL 80 skills and i still almost won. lvl 75 vs 80? Cmon man. lvl 80 vs lvl 70 ISNT that proud of a moment. Use your head. Ill say it. I dont mind that he used 80 skills. but frapsing and using it? Thats bullshit. Especially when I beat him over half of the time.

ooo

actualy, how bout u fucking look. when he vsed me. he used ALL 80 skills and i still almost won. lvl 75 vs 80? Cmon man. lvl 80 vs lvl 70 ISNT that proud of a moment. Use your head. Ill say it. I dont mind that he used 80 skills. but frapsing and using it? Thats bullshit. Especially when I beat him over half of the time.[/b]
    whats your IQ? OKS MAN U CAN BEAT HIM GOOD FOR YOU
    oh wait man, is there a rule out there that says we all have to be the same to compete? cmon dude, seriously i do question ur intelligent. remember its a game. do u know what gamming is all about?
    if he brags about owning u then u can say watever u want. just like u bragging how u beat him right now. but he doesnt, thats why he doesnt deserve to be flame at. now stfu man

whats your IQ? OKS MAN U CAN BEAT HIM GOOD FOR YOU[/b]
    Hm honors in high school with a 3.9 gpa hm not bad oky? Its not about inteliigence its about you being a moron.

ooo

Hm honors in high school with a 3.9 gpa hm not bad oky? Its not about inteliigence its about you being a moron.[/b]
    ok here ill be honest with u, since i play on human side, i can tell how the opposite nation play. u are a horrible horrible warrior/ player. with the level and gear that u have u still sucks. now stop putting people down, u are not any better than they are k?
    u can judge on a person intelligent by style they play. for example, u are a warrior, u charge into 50 humans urself trying to be a hero and u got raped countless of time. u are no different than any other random turks, u die just like them. k?

ILoveYouToo

Havoc is still the best war on gira <3

Banned

Wait...Ironhazee just recording himself bug abusing Blinding?

gg

I didn&#39;t like it either, music was like some indian stuff that i couldn&#39;t comprehend with, and I don&#39;t play Girakin but...Does everyone have +9 shells (especially whisper, looks like +10)

5/10

for me , nice vs movie ^^

actualy, how bout u fucking look. when he vsed me. he used ALL 80 skills and i still almost won. lvl 75 vs 80? Cmon man. lvl 80 vs lvl 70 ISNT that proud of a moment. Use your head. Ill say it. I dont mind that he used 80 skills. but frapsing and using it? Thats bullshit. Especially when I beat him over half of the time.[/b]
    +1 if is true he won 3-1 kinda pathetic to put just the vs he won :\

Btw... this topic became to be a FLAME TOPIC this topic should be closed or the ppl just need to take it easy bcz its a game u.u.

Wait...Ironhazee just recording himself bug abusing Blinding?[/b]
    LOL? :blink:

Banned

LOL? :blink:[/b]
    If you&#39;re blinded, then you&#39;re not meant to be able to attack that person (i know it can fail sometimes) but hes clicking his screen to find that person, its like...pointless in having the skill if you can bug it like that.

If you&#39;re blinded, then you&#39;re not meant to be able to attack that person (i know it can fail sometimes) but hes clicking his screen to find that person, its like...pointless in having the skill if you can bug it like that.[/b]
    You serious???
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAH sorry but that&#39;s so retarted to think clicking blind away is bug abusing.

Havoc is still the best war on gira <3[/b]
    Yes, Jay = best poting, best combo , the best in overall.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast