Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay let's get 1 thing straight here. NEVAR use lf in a vs unless it is in cz. It'll mess ...
Page: 7

Okay let's get 1 thing straight here. NEVAR use lf in a vs unless it is in cz. It'll mess with your combo, some skills on his vid fail because of it.

Okay let's get 1 thing straight here. NEVAR use lf in a vs unless it is in cz. It'll mess with your combo, some skills on his vid fail because of it.[/b]
    I've used lf in many vs's in arena, starting off with it to run to my target. Works fine for me. Remember that ironhaze has a bad connection so that could be what your see'ing.

hansen

Yes, Jay = best poting, best combo , the best in overall.[/b]
    + havoc = best ninja looter
    dont forget <3

NaidenZ

Wait...Ironhazee just recording himself bug abusing Blinding?[/b]
    If you&#39;re blinded, then you&#39;re not meant to be able to attack that person (i know it can fail sometimes) but hes clicking his screen to find that person, its like...pointless in having the skill if you can bug it like that.[/b]
    BLINDING BUG ?

AHAHAH YOU MADE MY DAY

closetoheaven

file front please

Burekas

Cooooooool :P

SilentDaemon

I remember this guy. Hardcore exper.

blinding bug... wtf... heh

james15

Nice vid

7/10

bug abuse blinding? LF messing your combo up? god retards

didinino

look at the minor...
    the 5 times minor pops up in certain times (count pls if u think im lying) and always 5, not 4, not 3, the 2-1 that he does and then BOOM 5 minors from nowhere.

cool being lvl 80...hard to die on that lvl.

ok here ill be honest with u, since i play on human side, i can tell how the opposite nation play. u are a horrible horrible warrior/ player. with the level and gear that u have u still sucks. now stop putting people down, u are not any better than they are k?
    u can judge on a person intelligent by style they play. for example, u are a warrior, u charge into 50 humans urself trying to be a hero and u got raped countless of time. u are no different than any other random turks, u die just like them. k?[/b]
    Which random terrible kid are you then? jay is probably one of the best warriors on Gira... in party pk 1v1s w/e... if you disagree, go Vs him. And unlike you, some people aren&#39;t bitches... The way we play its better to run into 50 and takeout 1 or 2 then just town like a fagot like 98% of the KO population. Some people play this game for more then NP&#39;s if you lose some big deal, as long as you have fun.

If you&#39;re blinded, then you&#39;re not meant to be able to attack that person (i know it can fail sometimes) but hes clicking his screen to find that person, its like...pointless in having the skill if you can bug it like that.[/b]
    That made me laugh

Hostibus

ok here ill be honest with u, since i play on human side, i can tell how the opposite nation play. u are a horrible horrible warrior/ player. with the level and gear that u have u still sucks. now stop putting people down, u are not any better than they are k?
    u can judge on a person intelligent by style they play. for example, u are a warrior, u charge into 50 humans urself trying to be a hero and u got raped countless of time. u are no different than any other random turks, u die just like them. k?[/b]
    1stt of to all - WE DONT DIE, we just to hell to regroup!
    2nd u just proved that u dunno what does having fun from the game mean...
    3rd every single word u said is complete trash - ppl are doing what they want to and actually running into 50 humans is way better the running and towning cause of 50 humans aka /pussy_mode_on ;F and to be honest its verry hard to play on havoc in other way - if theres less then 5ppl they`re running from us - if theres over 5 - even way over 5 - we`re running into them - simple ;F - its nice that u care if we die or not but well .. turst me - we`re getting enough nps even if we die "countless of times"

Why is everyone saying Havoc is the best warrior in Girakon?

imo, I think CrazyHorse is a better warrior than him.

chimera2888

- random vs, cz, soloing, party pk....use what ever the fuk u feel like (db,blooding,cp,blind,scream,stunshock..etc)

- oraginized vs (planned out to "make it fair")
    attack skill, potting/minoring is all u need to be using >.> (unless the orginized vs has exeptions in it)

and lolz havoc is rele gg but there was / still are better warriors then him in girakon >.>
    thats MY OPINION

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast