Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Havoc actually is one of the best warrs of gira...
Page: 8

Opakigad

Havoc actually is one of the best warrs of gira

havoc was half hp after those skills and still took him down pretty fast ;F
    without those skills / on same lvl ( shock stun + hell blade ) havoc would win without any problems
    and the glow hurts eyes as hell damn -.- bad way of editing movie xD[/b]

Yea he just proved his not that strong[im talking about Iron] Havoc did good job ^^

Other people sucked really bad some of them didnt even moved his hp :P i cant judge editing coz this is just VS move :P

ok here ill be honest with u, since i play on human side, i can tell how the opposite nation play. u are a horrible horrible warrior/ player. with the level and gear that u have u still sucks. now stop putting people down, u are not any better than they are k?
    u can judge on a person intelligent by style they play. for example, u are a warrior, u charge into 50 humans urself trying to be a hero and u got raped countless of time. u are no different than any other random turks, u die just like them. k?[/b]
    xDDDDD you just made my day. Vs pls? lolol ur such a funny little boy lol

PS Its kinda hard not to rush into 50 people when humans ONLY pk as a 50 man party..lol They never solo or even do little parties. Theyre always bunched its retarded.

As i said vs me pls, i wanna make a fool out of you.

"Why is everyone saying Havoc is the best warrior in Girakon?

imo, I think CrazyHorse is a better warrior than him. "

Crazyhorse is good yes... I'd say the best warrions on girakon are dragonite, havoc, crazyhorse and meow... I havent vsed any other warrior that is good on this server yet.. Bloodycurse is pretty good.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

i still give props to Havoc ^^ id like to see him vs this guy when hes 80

ooo

Which random terrible kid are you then? jay is probably one of the best warriors on Gira... in party pk 1v1s w/e... if you disagree, go Vs him. And unlike you, some people aren't bitches... The way we play its better to run into 50 and takeout 1 or 2 then just town like a fagot like 98% of the KO population. Some people play this game for more then NP's if you lose some big deal, as long as you have fun.
    That made me laugh [/b]
    lmfao, OK men maybe u considered him as "one of the best " on girakon. but to me he is just average/ or below, escpecially compare to my the server i played on. so far in girakon there isnt any good warrior out there. only people with high level and out of this world gear raping noobs in cz. why dont u go to an older server and compte with people with the same level and gear as u are. THEN u realized he just a random noob. NOTE* that girakon is not even a year old.
    running into 50 human trying to be a hero, then get raped like a noob and look like a ZERO. knowing u cant beat them, why bother running in anyway? means that u dont think. that lead back to my point. its stupid, k?
    oh and btw, this is not the first server i played on. i have tons of experience with warrior and learning how to play a mage. and i can tell u none of girakon warriors are any special. even the best u have seen is just average.

back on topic, what does all this talk about this random warrior has to do with ironhaze vid? im not the one who come here and crying about why he only putting his wins in his** pk video. im not the one who brought this stupid topic up and u guys are the one who criticized him. ironhaze is not the best nor a good sin in my eyes, but u flamed him because u cant handle the fact that he put a win vs in his pk video and trying to tell us how pro u are.

to tell u the truth, u guys are still living in coconut shells, u are not good like u think u are. try go play on ares or other older servers, then u'll see how much of a complete retard u are k? now fukoff

lmfao, OK men maybe u considered him as "one of the best " on girakon. but to me he is just average/ or below, escpecially compare to my the server i played on. so far in girakon there isnt any good warrior out there. only people with high level and out of this world gear raping noobs in cz. why dont u go to an older server and compte with people with the same level and gear as u are. THEN u realized he just a random noob. NOTE* that girakon is not even a year old.
    running into 50 human trying to be a hero, then get raped like a noob and look like a ZERO. knowing u cant beat them, why bother running in anyway? means that u dont think. that lead back to my point. its stupid, k?
    oh and btw, this is not the first server i played on. i have tons of experience with warrior and learning how to play a mage. and i can tell u none of girakon warriors are any special. even the best u have seen is just average.

back on topic, what does all this talk about this random warrior has to do with ironhaze vid? im not the one who come here and crying about why he only putting his wins in his** pk video. im not the one who brought this stupid topic up and u guys are the one who criticized him. ironhaze is not the best nor a good sin in my eyes, but u flamed him because u cant handle the fact that he put a win vs in his pk video and trying to tell us how pro u are.

to tell u the truth, u guys are still living in coconut shells, u are not good like u think u are. try go play on ares or other older servers, then u'll see how much of a complete retard u are k? now fukoff[/b]
    PURPLE?

to tell u the truth, u guys are still living in coconut shells, u are not good like u think u are. try go play on ares or other older servers, then u'll see how much of a complete retard u are k? now fukoff[/b]

Lol bro your so retarded. You dont even know SHIT about anything here. YTou probly dont even play here just some random kid looking for attention. For your info ive played warrior for about 2.5 years now, and if you really wanna come see how 'nooby' i am, then come fuking vs me, ill take all my armor off. Instead of flaming like a noob, why dont u be a man and stop being retarded

PS: HI FRAWST!

ooo

xDDDDD you just made my day. Vs pls? lolol ur such a funny little boy lol

PS Its kinda hard not to rush into 50 people when humans ONLY pk as a 50 man party..lol They never solo or even do little parties. Theyre always bunched its retarded.

As i said vs me pls, i wanna make a fool out of you.

"Why is everyone saying Havoc is the best warrior in Girakon?

imo, I think CrazyHorse is a better warrior than him. "
    Crazyhorse is good yes... I'd say the best warrions on girakon are dragonite, havoc, crazyhorse and meow... I havent vsed any other warrior that is good on this server yet.. Bloodycurse is pretty good.[/b]
    give me a warrior that is equivalent of close to waht u have, and we'll see how spectacular u are after k? i think u are the first person ive seen on this forum that claim urself as good lol. u really just made my day kid.
    oh by the way u wana vs me? pm me if u wana vs.

give me a warrior that is equivalent of close to waht u have, and we'll see how spectacular u are after k? i think u are the first person ive seen on this forum that claim urself as good lol. u really just made my day kid.
    oh by the way u wana vs me? pm me if u wana vs.[/b]
    Except that your a loser no name lvl 60 that wont give away his name? lolol

how bout you just shut the fuck up and stop blindly flaming. Your making me pee my pants after every post xD

ooo

Lol bro your so retarded. You dont even know SHIT about anything here. YTou probly dont even play here just some random kid looking for attention. For your info ive played warrior for about 2.5 years now, and if you really wanna come see how 'nooby' i am, then come fuking vs me, ill take all my armor off. Instead of flaming like a noob, why dont u be a man and stop being retarded
    PS: HI FRAWST! [/b]
    ive seen people play 1 class for more than 2 year still sucks. u know wut im saying? i think u are one of those people.
    if u aren't so retarded, u prolly can tell i play on girakon if u know how to look at my avatar.

, then come fuking vs me,[/b]

oh by the way u wana vs me? pm me if u wana vs.[/b]
    wait, what?

hiii jaaay

ILoveYouToo

We are talking about Girakon here. It doesn't matter if the warriors on girakon are better than the warriors on ares because they will never vs with the same items/level that they have now. Don't throw out hypothetical situations because it will only end with you looking like a dumbass. Is it his fault if they people in CZ can't compare to him in terms of level/items? If i'm not mistaken the main goal in this game is to farm items and exp so you can pk and do well. If he has better items and level then the people he is fighting doesn't that mean he is better than them? Or maybe just more dedicated? It isn't all about your combo, you can't blame your losses on someones better gear or items because everyone has the same drop rate and exp rate.

dbluestyle

horrible 0/10 learn combo, learn minor, learn how to play.

even without lag, you'd still be another trash sin.[/b]
    totally agree. ^_^

totally agree. ^_^[/b]
    Hey its sexipapi ;D

And tim

How are you guys I havent seen you in a few days ;D

ooo

We are talking about Girakon here. It doesn't matter if the warriors on girakon are better than the warriors on ares because they will never vs with the same items/level that they have now. Don't throw out hypothetical situations because it will only end with you looking like a dumbass. Is it his fault if they people in CZ can't compare to him in terms of level/items? If i'm not mistaken the main goal in this game is to farm items and exp so you can pk and do well. If he has better items and level then the people he is fighting doesn't that mean he is better than them? Or maybe just more dedicated? It isn't all about your combo, you can't blame your losses on someones better gear or items because everyone has the same drop rate and exp rate.[/b]
    this bring back to my point. he was crying and whinning about why ironhaze use his skills and he is lvl 80 bla bla bla when he vs him.
    and i was saying, if he think he so hotas a warrior on a new server like this, go try older server where everyone is the same and see if he is anything special. who cant play a class with massive amount of hp and ac and ONLY NEED TO SPAM 1 BUTTON?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast