Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

[Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2

This is a discussion on [Girakon] IronHazee Vs Volume # 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pretty sure this thread is about IronHazee's VS video, not about how good you guys actually are even though u ...
Page: 9

pretty sure this thread is about IronHazee's VS video, not about how good you guys actually are even though u guys got beat

dbluestyle

just wait until papi get more pimp and lvl 75 ^___^
    haha Girakon is the best server, very good warriors, rogues, mages, macro chinks, etc etc =D is ownageeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ya wait for me to get 80 + armors + 10 + unique set + 5 and 9999 abyss blessing + 9999 large pink rice cakes, we will see who is better then!

ya wait for me to get 80 + armors + 10 + unique set + 5 and 9999 abyss blessing + 9999 large pink rice cakes, we will see who is better then![/b]

dbluestyle

WHAT EVER.... XP ME PLEASE <3

ILoveYouToo

this bring back to my point. he was crying and whinning about why ironhaze use his skills and he is lvl 80 bla bla bla when he vs him.
    and i was saying, if he think he so hotas a warrior on a new server like this, go try older server where everyone is the same and see if he is anything special. who cant play a class with massive amount of hp and ac and ONLY NEED TO SPAM 1 BUTTON?[/b]
    I pretty sure he wasn&#39;t crying. The point of a 1v1 video is to show who you can beat and how skilled you are. If you&#39;re going to show a vs where the person you were fighting didn&#39;t even start attacking until they were half hp and still almost won you should also show the 3 other vs where you lost. Some people don&#39;t like to put losses in the vs video, trying to make them seem like the best but it shows respect when you can lose to a good player and still put it in your video. The point of all of this is if you&#39;re going to show a vs where you beat someone you should also show where they beat you too, especially if they beat you more times than you beat them. btw, warrior is not only spamming one button ;x. Pot timing is not hard but it is crucial.

ooo

I pretty sure he wasn&#39;t crying. The point of a 1v1 video is to show who you can beat and how skilled you are. If you&#39;re going to show a vs where the person you were fighting didn&#39;t even start attacking until they were half hp and still almost won you should also show the 3 other vs where you lost. Some people don&#39;t like to put losses in the vs video, trying to make them seem like the best but it shows respect when you can lose to a good player and still put it in your video. The point of all of this is if you&#39;re going to show a vs where you beat someone you should also show where they beat you too, especially if they beat you more times than you beat them. btw, warrior is not only spamming one button ;x. Pot timing is not hard but it is crucial.[/b]
    u dont have to tell me, i played a warrior. warrior is always > than rouge

ILoveYouToo

Warriors aren&#39;t harder than rogues, just not easy ;x

I love you tim ;D

ooo

Warriors aren&#39;t harder than rogues, just not easy ;x[/b]
    lol, i mean warrior is always stronger than rouge :P. if a rouge beat a warrior, i would give him more props than a warrior beating a rouge

lol, i mean warrior is always stronger than rouge :P. if a rouge beat a warrior, i would give him more props than a warrior beating a rouge[/b]
    Still waiting for that vs

ILoveYouToo

I love you tim ;D[/b]
    <----- ;D
    lol, i mean warrior is always stronger than rouge :P . if a rouge beat a warrior, i would give him more props than a warrior beating a rouge[/b]
    Warriors are not stronger than rogues and rogues are not stronger than warriors, it all depends on the skill of the player.

ooo

Still waiting for that vs [/b]
    go to human Dk ill be there

God you just sound smarter every time you talk!

Fuck me please

brb ;D im leaving topic

J

I dont understand. I beat him 3-1 in our vs... yet he still posts the one time where he beat me...thats retarded. I guess I know who ill put in my video. And when im 80 ill beta you with like 70% hp so...zz wow i think its pathetic how you tried to make urself look good. W/e... bad sin, bad combo, good gear, good lvl... keep up the great work.[/b]
    Not to flame you or anything, but the point of a PK video is to basically show how good you / clan / party are. Of course he&#39;s going to put the one in there where he won to show that he is good or what not. But in your video you can put you beating him to show that you can beat him.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast