Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

(GIRAKON) MINOOOOR/VENEN0 pk movie

This is a discussion on (GIRAKON) MINOOOOR/VENEN0 pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now that's what I call good PK movie ur pwnage sin dude, good attacker and good supporte SWEET !!!...
Page: 3

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

now that's what I call good PK movie

ur pwnage sin dude, good attacker and good supporte SWEET !!!

kibal

Are you using right click + keyboard ? (for 1vs1s?) , if the answer is yes ,can u explain me how u use ur hands ? .

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Are you using right click + keyboard ? (for 1vs1s?) , if the answer is yes ,can u explain me how u use ur hands ? .[/b]
    same thing i was thinking about :S

Puter

nice movie

mrsin190

Are you using right click + keyboard ? (for 1vs1s?) , if the answer is yes ,can u explain me how u use ur hands ? .[/b]
    Left hand combo right hand minor/rightclick.. like i do when i pk with hp pots..

kibal

Left hand combo right hand minor/rightclick.. like i do when i pk with hp pots..[/b]
    how? lol , do u put the mouse on the keyboard? , just tried and dunno how u can with r hand click trhe mouse and the keyboard xD.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

oh yeah pretty leet video , good songs too :P

SagiJR

Good job clannies , and music is too cool, but today was too pretty action around OB, remember??

Terrorblade

Now that's some leet footage.2,3,4 ppl pk ownz, 8men party pk videos are boring.

And u guys showed u got real skill, since most of the time u fought 8+. Shame I've only seen youtube version, will download it from FF as soon as I can.

I think it only needed some editing ... but thats secondary thing.

8,5/10 and keep doing more like these !!!!!!

mrsin190

how? lol , do u put the mouse on the keyboard? , just tried and dunno how u can with r hand click trhe mouse and the keyboard xD.[/b]
    aahaha hmm it's not just try... it's about practice.

killer2675

was alright but the music sucked..

throw some lil wayne in there or lil boosie then ur set

graphic 7/10
    music 8/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 8/10

Nice movie.. short, good.

Left hand combo right hand minor/rightclick.. like i do when i pk with hp pots..[/b]
    damn are u trying to say O___o u r making minor and comboing with left hand while u r using right click on minor with ur right hand ?, bcz... if u are saying that, is kinda impossible h34r: , bcz the minor is too far away from the skills so u cant spam it, i think u have a nice hand and u are just using 1 minor with right click and comboing with left.

PS: for make that combo with right click minor, and a minor on keyborad and combooing u need to change the skill bar like... lf.pot.minor.4-7skills. and a pot or w/e u want.

EDIT: i watched the movie nice, i remember when u beated me when i was at sexypapi :X, i give it 9/10. bcz of the second song was BAD XD.

You got a pretty nice combo, i liked the music too. ^^

Priest wasnt that good. :X

mrsin190

damn are u trying to say O___o u r making minor and comboing with left hand while u r using right click on minor with ur right hand ?, bcz... if u are saying that, is kinda impossible h34r: , bcz the minor is too far away from the skills so u cant spam it, i think u have a nice hand and u are just using 1 minor with right click and comboing with left.

PS: for make that combo with right click minor, and a minor on keyborad and combooing u need to change the skill bar like... lf.pot.minor.4-7skills. and a pot or w/e u want.

EDIT: i watched the movie nice, i remember when u beated me when i was at sexypapi :X, i give it 9/10. bcz of the second song was BAD XD.[/b]
    Hmm.. Already explained to my friend.. who also thought it was impossible:P... And he loves it^^.

You got a pretty nice combo, i liked the music too. ^^
    Priest wasnt that good. :X[/b]
    He's best item in the movie is he's DS+6 :lol: and he was also lvl 68

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast