Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

(GIRAKON) MINOOOOR/VENEN0 pk movie

This is a discussion on (GIRAKON) MINOOOOR/VENEN0 pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm.. Already explained to my friend.. who also thought it was impossible:P... And he loves it^^. He's best item in ...
Page: 4

Hmm.. Already explained to my friend.. who also thought it was impossible:P... And he loves it^^.
    He's best item in the movie is he's DS+6 :lol: and he was also lvl 68[/b]

No, im talking about skills. He only 2ked healed himself when he had full party heal up and his hp was 10% down. ( As in 10% around Hp left) He also sat there and tanked when he could of cured and runned so they cant combo the shit out of him. Hes reaction times were also quite slow. Im really tough on priest skills so hes prolly in the norm to you guys. :P

Good pk skills on both the rogue and priest, music was a but weird for pk'ing but everyone has their likes and dislikes :P

No, im talking about skills. He only 2ked healed himself when he had full party heal up and his hp was 10% down. ( As in 10% around Hp left) He also sat there and tanked when he could of cured and runned so they cant combo the shit out of him. Hes reaction times were also quite slow. Im really tough on priest skills so hes prolly in the norm to you guys. :P[/b]
    dont know wat vid your watching, he doesnt have full party heal, but anyways i watched and didnt see anytime where he was using 2k heal when was in need of a full heal, and looked like he only has 4k some hp so 2k heal is probably quite effective for him, and ofc he tanks and heals, he woulda been dead quite fast if he ran with hp pots. priest played well imo. nice vid

really really nice! i like it, very good combo and nice healer ur a nice team guys ^^

Minoor, i always knew you were one of the best sins I've ever seen, all your movie did was support that. Sad to see you went human, but at the same time, your still amazing gg rogue, and i enjoyed playing with u while I played. Keep owning !

-Jay

Dling will edit as soon as i finish it 8)
    EDIT: dont ever listen to any daftpunk song in youtube, with that quality it sounds like simply noise

It was very good from the beginning, nice action and nice skill from both, specially from the priest, being 68 in a world of 75-80's. First song was ok, i like that kind of songs for PK vids, but what was that other music... it made that 2nd party kind of boring. Some of the scenes were the same but from another point of view... other than that it was good.

3/4 edit
    2/3 pk
    1/3 music

6/10

PS.- Jay is gay h34r:

dawidek12

10/10 cool

ngojceta

bump

stefann

That is very good pk movie

10/10

mrsin190

Minoor, i always knew you were one of the best sins I've ever seen, all your movie did was support that. Sad to see you went human, but at the same time, your still amazing gg rogue, and i enjoyed playing with u while I played. Keep owning !

-Jay[/b]
    Next movie i'll be solo.. VENEN0 quited KO...

why does every1 hate on daft punk O.o

PFC Senior Member

nice movie dude duo pk with a nice priest Good Job

mrsin190

nice movie dude duo pk with a nice priest Good Job [/b]
    ^^ ty!!

SagiJR

Next movie i'll be solo.. VENEN0 quited KO...[/b]
    dont worry bro, u have me!!!

mrsin190

dont worry bro, u have me!!! [/b]
    +1.. but i wish u went full duffy.. And dont worry i still frapsed our damn cooL action on Orc base!!!
    gogog FuLL duffy after this damn Lag is gone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast