Post of MAX +MP accesssories/armor on Mage

This is a discussion on Post of MAX +MP accesssories/armor on Mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looking to see screen shots of how much +MP items mages have and what kind of staff they have on ...
Page: 1

dirka

Default Post of MAX +MP accesssories/armor on Mage

looking to see screen shots of how much +MP items mages have and what kind of staff they have on to do the most damage.

Z3non

Im a lvl 53 (yeah yeah, im still a n00b, but im lvling) paper mage for DCZ, and i use quest jewels except for rings ( someone deleted them :'( ), and full +7 hp clothes with a Wizzard Staff +8.. its a prety nice build and Paper mages with wizzy +8 and yellow cape are soooooooo sexy

Banned Senior Member

the max you can do is 255 mp points, any bonus points wont do a thing unless it's only on monsters, so being 255+150 wont give you anymore damage on people then 255 +12

when I borrowed all my clannies mp accessories/armor I had 250+185 mp with a wood staff +9 and at lvl 70 I was doing 5k-5.5k with nova and 6k-6.5k with meteor on harpies.....about 4.5k with thorn and best dmg with incineration was around 7.3k

dirka

+185 MP....what kind of gear did he have?

B@RTOK

If you want to do most damage go cardboard build. Wreath of erenion +7-8 and tier two pads,helm,pauldron with tier 3 boots,gaunts +8/15 HP. That is the most damage done for pking. you would also need elemental pendant, flame rings / rol, glass belt/ iron belt, and secret silver earring/ white silver earring +1-2, also a cleric earring +0-2. Good luck

Originally posted by dirka
    He wasted all of his coins buying the crystal uniques and ammy of magic to make +2's, also had full set of +8/15 mp armor. Liked to refer to himself as the prince of paper :lol:. As much as I tried I couldn't convince him to use hp armor/jewels, even in cz. ^_^

FoOoK

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dirka
    He wasted all of his coins buying the crystal uniques and ammy of magic to make +2's, also had full set of +8/15 mp armor. Liked to refer to himself as the prince of paper :lol:. As much as I tried I couldn't convince him to use hp armor/jewels, even in cz. ^_^[/b]
    lol +185...

i only have +152 =(
    i'd have +178 if my crsytal earrings/amu of magic power/ crystal belt were +2 but no more exp for me so not needed =)

dirka

prince of paper....I like that... I guess I will have to steal that title for ares

DarkNeZz

Crystal earring +2 x 2 = 2 x 16 mp = 32
    Crystal ring +2 x 2 = 2 x 20 mp = 40
    Amulet of magic power +2 = 25
    Crystal belt +2 = 20
    Paper set +9 = 5 x 19 = 95
    -------------------------------------------------

if staff has bonus u can calculate it yourself

FoOoK

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    Crystal earring +2 x 2 = 2 x 16 mp = 32
    Crystal ring * * *+2 x 2 = 2 x 20 mp = 40
    Amulet of magic power +2 = 25
    Crystal belt * * *+2 = 20
    Paper set +9 = 5 x 19 = 95
    -------------------------------------------------

if staff has bonus u can calculate it yourself
    im sorry but flame rings +2 > crystal rings +2 any day in pvp damage AND exp damage
    and who the hell makes +9 MP paper set... lets just focus on the possible +8 =) so 75 bonus

DarkNeZz

thats what i used once and was way before the fire rings were added
    and also flame rings +2 are a bit expensive dont u think?

wello

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dirka
    He wasted all of his coins buying the crystal uniques and ammy of magic to make +2's, also had full set of +8/15 mp armor. Liked to refer to himself as the prince of paper :lol:. As much as I tried I couldn't convince him to use hp armor/jewels, even in cz. ^_^[/b]
    heheh i love that guy... hes such a wierdo :P
    cant eblive hes still using MP gear