Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD

This is a discussion on Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; editttttttttttt...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

editttttttttttt
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 06-19-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    accept or decline??
    u replied to ur self ? no worries i have number of good doctor
    Bathory likes this.

ok so ive got a offer for the self claimed "skilled players" since you didn't sell your characters ive got a offer: 2 vs 2 against adi and i... if you cry that your gear isn't enough we'll go without pauldron and pads maybe adi will even remove his gab
    I can't speak for everyone but some of us that quit are comfortable with that decision. We quit because we are bored and or moved on with our lives. (Too many warriors running from us with shields on anyone?") We have nothing to prove to people that still play this game. My husband and I always played against the odds because we love a challenge and our egos do not hinge on a video game. We rolled through "self proclaimed skilled players" with our weaker gear and were outnumbered all the time, since we usually duo'd. We got plenty of whiny pms that were about as pathetic as turks and their "I fuk your mother" pms. You and your boyfriend Adi may want at a piece of us but we don't feel any draw to this game at all. And maybe one day you will know what I am talking about. We spanked enough people it's time for you "underskilled players" to feel good about yourselves for awhile. Have fun!

ok ericdraven, accept or decline?
    Already vs with DaDegano....

http://youtu.be/_eDbOISOC00?t=5m

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I understand that you're jealous of Noiselessness now as well?
    He managed to kill Degano, something you never did

Banned Senior Member

editttttttttttt

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I can't speak for everyone but some of us that quit are comfortable with that decision. We quit because we are bored and or moved on with our lives. (Too many warriors running from us with shields on anyone?") We have nothing to prove to people that still play this game. My husband and I always played against the odds because we love a challenge and our egos do not hinge on a video game. We rolled through "self proclaimed skilled players" with our weaker gear and were outnumbered all the time, since we usually duo'd. We got plenty of whiny pms that were about as pathetic as turks and their "I fuk your mother" pms. You and your boyfriend Adi may want at a piece of us but we don't feel any draw to this game at all. And maybe one day you will know what I am talking about. We spanked enough people it's time for you "underskilled players" to feel good about yourselves for awhile. Have fun!
    ok let me list few facts here

1. You never spanked anyone

2. None ran from you and your husband with shield, the pictures at your husband picture shows that he's chasing a warrior with (who knows how many humans behind) and then say that this warrior is running only from him

3. I don't think anyone ever pmed you "I fuk your mother" because she were as ugly as you are.

4."Whiny" pms, I bet the only pms you actually got was from players that called you a coward because you simply towned everytime you had ANY kind of dbuff.
    Sometimes, your husband and you was sitting there disturbing orcs in a 8v8 against humans, just using styx on our priests with a bow +1 and spam aoe dbuffs.
    And once our priests threw any kind of dbuff on you, you simply towned and ran again and do the same thing.

#WeSpankEveryoneShellyDraven2014

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    ok let me list few facts here

1. You never spanked anyone

2. None ran from you and your husband with shield, the pictures at your husband picture shows that he's chasing a warrior with (who knows how many humans behind) and then say that this warrior is running only from him

3. I don't think anyone ever pmed you "I fuk your mother" because she were as ugly as you are.

4."Whiny" pms, I bet the only pms you actually got was from players that called you a coward because you simply towned everytime you had ANY kind of dbuff.
    Sometimes, your husband and you was sitting there disturbing orcs in a 8v8 against humans, just using styx on our priests with a bow +1 and spam aoe dbuffs.
    And once our priests threw any kind of dbuff on you, you simply towned and ran again and do the same thing.

#WeSpankEveryoneShellyDraven2014
    TURK GOBBLE GOBBLE? You're a dirty player aren't you?

Losing 1v1 so priest debuff another guy jumps in - BadFamily 1v1 style.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    TURK GOBBLE GOBBLE? You're a dirty player aren't you?

Losing 1v1 so priest debuff another guy jumps in - BadFamily 1v1 style.
    I'm a dirty player ? and yet you spent hours trying to throw styx on our priests and making us lose 8v8 against other clans.

Remember this? Post #30

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. 1 rogue from titan running in once in a while without scrolls.. let me guess..he can solo their 16 players thats why it makes any difference?
    Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

Stan i love how much importance you give me in a daily basis as to how you edit your signature every time i see forum.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Stan i love how much importance you give me in a daily basis as to how you edit your signature every time i see forum.
    Don't you get it? You're his hero!

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    You are my hero. You and Printex would scrolled to fight sub level 80 characters wearing +7 shells and weapons. Then my wife and I would come in and hate to see how you lose your hard earn NPs to us. Should've had a DD shield like the rest of your clannies.

Such badass over here

Banned Senior Member

editttttttttttt

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast