Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD

This is a discussion on Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by andrewo350 this shows one lucky round. how about the rest of the night when you had 3 ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    this shows one lucky round. how about the rest of the night when you had 3 priest in party and still got rolled till you left cz? lol get outta here.
    Cuz i was not there XD

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Cuz i was not there XD
    na bro truth was i wasn't there with my 59 kurian woulda wrecked these guys hard.............
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    this shows one lucky round. how about the rest of the night when you had 3 priest in party and still got rolled till you left cz? lol get outta here.
    haaaaa really?
    btw im not ur time zone so dont speak to me
    and when i logged in and join party i left cuz we had no humans to kill lol haaaaaa
    you best bro
    maybe 2v2, 3v3, 8v8 ?

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    haaaaa really?
    and when i logged in and join party i left cuz we had no humans to kill lol haaaaaa
    you best bro
    maybe 2v2, 3v3, 8v8 ?
    You start to be captainfire?
    Tiffer and wargrim like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

haaaaa really?
    you best bro
    maybe 2v2, 3v3, 8v8 ?
    simson maybe leave them? they're not integrity
    they haven't done anything wrong

1v8 easyyyyyyyyyy, come at me bro!
    Tiffer likes this.

5 vs 6
    no buffer against party with portu xD

power of rampage xD
    btw some ppl was crying cuz we posting only movies about integrity, oke np
    rampage special coming soon so you will dont tell me we fight against same ppl all the time

Hit 14k or bb

~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~

YOU GUYS WENT AND JOIN A TURK CLAN!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~ ~ Face Palm ~

YOU GUYS WENT AND JOIN A TURK CLAN!!!???
    i still prefer join VendeTTa then BangDingOw lol
    we joined them only for tournament you turkish boy

zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i still prefer join VendeTTa then BangDingOw lol
    we joined them only for tournament you turkish boy
    You guys are low....You join a TURK CLAN because don't want to lose 112 - 14 to TURKS anymore???

Check this out... Post #41

[Anatolia-VendeTTa Pk Movie]---(Gladiatorz Special HARDDDD :) ;) :D )

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Vendetta is bunch of 12yo kids, the reason they made this video was only because they played with a koxper priest about a month ago and let's say..
    someone recorded that video and handovered it to me, I just made some justice by showing it to a GM and then all their party members got permanent banned.
    About 3weeks after they got unbanned by a turkish GM and then they all started pming me and crying about it, all I did was simply justice. Koxpers and whoever encourage them has to get banned.

Even tho their priests playing with TBL/Koxp(I can post the video here if you like)
    We're still killing them in cz, especially when we are scrolled.. and still.. their gear is way better than ours(at least the warriors) and they are still loosing.

About all the childish comments from all my haters, again.
    People here basically commenting with a bad comment about Gladiatorz and supporting Vendetta.
    As I see it, its just pathetic since NO ONE HERE, YES NO ONE can do any better. Don't forget the fact they recorded us when we wasn't scrolled like them.
    But when we opened scrolls..they didn't show to anyone what happened there..therefore, I tell to every single guy here that trying to flame me/my clan
    Grow up, if you jealous/hate, it doesn't means u have to act like a dick.

Their video just doing good for us, now I have a reason to make my own video against them.
    I didn't want to do it even tho they started swearing at me and my clan but now? they just convinced me to start working on it.
    Their leader even (ALATURKAA) passed every single line when he tried to make fun of jews and the holocaust..therefore he got temp ban as first strike
    if he continue, he will get a perma one.
    But going that low just because another player want to make justice? being a racist? making fun of the holocaust?...

They registered to KO4Life especially for posting a video, no worries.
    I will fight fire with fire =).

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    You guys are low....You join a TURK CLAN because don't want to lose 112 - 14 to TURKS anymore???

Check this out... Post #41

[Anatolia-VendeTTa Pk Movie]---(Gladiatorz Special HARDDDD :) ;) :D )
    lol nice Signature but all i remember when i was playing with topcat when u see me u town with ur priest

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    lol nice Signature but all i remember when i was playing with topcat when u see me u town with ur priest
    They even towned from me... and I played tanky priest
    go figure

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    They even towned from me... and I played tanky priest
    go figure
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    Yeah... and you guys would fully scrolled so we sit in town and while I work all I see is your (&%$#&$(#*$&#$&#$&$($*$&#($&$(*$&#.

LOL scrolled for dead server.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast