Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree25Likes

Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD

This is a discussion on Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare You are my hero. You and Printex would scrolled to fight sub level 80 characters wearing ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    You are my hero. You and Printex would scrolled to fight sub level 80 characters wearing +7 shells and weapons. Then my wife and I would come in and hate to see how you lose your hard earn NPs to us. Should've had a DD shield like the rest of your clannies.
    the only times you ever got a kill from me was when you ksed some other people attacking me. like seriously 1 dagger of mine was enough for you and your wife who used to town every time they z targeted me.

Adi

what you just said doesn't make any sense but ok.

You are my hero. You and Printex would scrolled to fight sub level 80 characters wearing +7 shells and weapons. Then my wife and I would come in and hate to see how you lose your hard earn NPs to us. Should've had a DD shield like the rest of your clannies.
    ok quasimodo that's enough. I don't care that you have a personal grudge against them and viceversa but let's get something cleared out: You and your wife are one fo the worst teams I've ever faced. just horrible!! And not only because you have a head on you like a sucked mango but because your teamplay was like shit on the street. I cringe at the memory of you 2.

I don't have arguments with delusional angry guys that will make up anything about people they don't like to try to make them look bad. Say what you want to make yourself feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I don't have arguments with delusional angry guys that will make up anything about people they don't like to try to make them look bad. Say what you want to make yourself feel good.
    You don't have arguments because what I said is true. YOU 2 were subject to every single mockery you can imagine and more.
    I'm not saying this things to make myself feel good. #logicFTW! As I said, you were so bad that remembering NPTing on you 2 gives me gas.

Proof or it never happen. BTW.. we are still waiting for the videos of you guys owning 12 year old cheat hacking turks called Vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    You don't have arguments because what I said is true. YOU 2 were subject to every single mockery you can imagine and more.
    I'm not saying this things to make myself feel good. #logicFTW! As I said, you were so bad that remembering NPTing on you 2 gives me gas.
    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    ok quasimodo that's enough. I don't care that you have a personal grudge against them and viceversa but let's get something cleared out: You and your wife are one fo the worst teams I've ever faced. just horrible!! And not only because you have a head on you like a sucked mango but because your teamplay was like shit on the street. I cringe at the memory of you 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Vendetta is bunch of 12yo kids, the reason they made this video was only because they played with a koxper priest about a month ago and let's say..
    someone recorded that video and handovered it to me, I just made some justice by showing it to a GM and then all their party members got permanent banned.
    About 3weeks after they got unbanned by a turkish GM and then they all started pming me and crying about it, all I did was simply justice. Koxpers and whoever encourage them has to get banned.

Even tho their priests playing with TBL/Koxp(I can post the video here if you like)
    We're still killing them in cz, especially when we are scrolled.. and still.. their gear is way better than ours(at least the warriors) and they are still loosing.

About all the childish comments from all my haters, again.
    People here basically commenting with a bad comment about Gladiatorz and supporting Vendetta.
    As I see it, its just pathetic since NO ONE HERE, YES NO ONE can do any better. Don't forget the fact they recorded us when we wasn't scrolled like them.
    But when we opened scrolls..they didn't show to anyone what happened there..therefore, I tell to every single guy here that trying to flame me/my clan
    Grow up, if you jealous/hate, it doesn't means u have to act like a dick.

Their video just doing good for us, now I have a reason to make my own video against them.
    I didn't want to do it even tho they started swearing at me and my clan but now? they just convinced me to start working on it.
    Their leader even (ALATURKAA) passed every single line when he tried to make fun of jews and the holocaust..therefore he got temp ban as first strike
    if he continue, he will get a perma one.
    But going that low just because another player want to make justice? being a racist? making fun of the holocaust?...

They registered to KO4Life especially for posting a video, no worries.
    I will fight fire with fire =).

Cheers.

Proof or it never happen. BTW.. we are still waiting for the videos of you guys owning 12 year old cheat hacking turks called Vendetta.
    I wasn't part of Gladz when they went human. so I wouldn't know about it and I don't give a fuck about the clan feuds. If you took any care to read you'd notice. Make sure you address the right people chap.

and you 2 sucking dick for free in Pk has nothing to do with any clan. Many of my memories about you 2 go back to my time in MadHouse which is the clan I started with some friends. I don't know if you 2 remember it or not but since that time you were a reference for lousy players

<_< close topic totally off topic
    andrewo350 likes this.

kidz fight everywhere

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456