Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Gladiatorz&VendeTTa 4 vs 11 Rampage&HardKnock and PULPOOOOOOOO

This is a discussion on Gladiatorz&VendeTTa 4 vs 11 Rampage&HardKnock and PULPOOOOOOOO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Lame...their warriors use DD shield against me and abyss pots when I get their HP below ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Lame...their warriors use DD shield against me and abyss pots when I get their HP below 50%...

This video is evidence how bad you are as a player. A warrior have to spam one ONE ONE skill, yet you're running around doing nothing until your priest debuffs the target. It's not like you're waiting for CP + spike

Ever thought about attacking someone random to divert their attention to someone else???
    cute stan
    1st i dont use dd shield
    2nd i dont use abyss
    3rd why i would attack some1 w/o duff?, to make him run from me or what
    4th if you dont play this game anymore why you comment, you have to clue about this game

ps: thx for bump my topic, it mean you like it xD

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1vs1? 2vs2? i dont think they will accept a 2vs8 they are so scared of vendetta
    who so scared of vendetta oO...Im pretty sure no one is scared of anybody in this game; in fact we're happy whenever a glad or vendetta comes to cz. means we may have some good pk...since its been so lonely since you guys don't log...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    What a retard. Your first post was 100% drama inducing.

Cant believe those people where on Vent/TS/RC. How do you loose that fight ? Say a name, focus, win.
    hehe,id like to see you try to fight glad and vendettas best players...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post
    who so scared of vendetta oO...Im pretty sure no one is scared of anybody in this game; in fact we're happy whenever a glad or vendetta comes to cz. means we may have some good pk...since its been so lonely since you guys don't log...
    No offense Humberto, you're the only person in that clan with common sense but...

excuse me?.. who doesn't log exactly?
    We've been pming your clannies for pk on the last two weeks, almost every single day.

Their excuse is always something like "your priest use tbl"
    What you want us to just come cz, sit there and wait until your clannies feel like pking?
    We gave up on waiting for them.

Well I guess you're not aware of this if you're talking that way but I'm just letting you know, what's really happening... at least when you're not there.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post

hehe,id like to see you try to fight glad and vendettas best players...
    aslong as the chickens don't vs on fair ground they sure will keep bitching

Still calling you out adi, accept it or leave the forum

Animosity>SexDeTTa
    Eden>Adi

animosty has always had the best gears wherever they played....so where does all the talk about skill>items come from when there hasn't been a time where animosity didn't have top geared magesXD, I wasn't going to say anything but it made me laugh when i read it. All these arguments about vs on private server is so useless and irrelevant because you do know this video is between clans in anatolia in USKO, i think there might be a section for private servers only should check it out sometime DDDDD
    Madrid likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    aslong as the chickens don't vs on fair ground they sure will keep bitching

Still calling you out adi, accept it or leave the forum

Animosity>SexDeTTa
    Eden>Adi
    Anatolia is a "fair ground", everyone has pretty much the same items.. yeah not exactly the same but same grades (baals,wirinoms 9) etc..

You can't call anyone out for a private server dumbass, if something then I can call you out which I did.
    1vs1 - 2vs2 - 2vs3 - 3vs3 - 4vs4 - 4vs6 - 5vs5 - 5vs6 - 6vs6 - 7vs8 - 6vs8 - 8vs8
    I'm still waiting for you, any day.. any time in USKO.

The same offer stood for Animosty back then when they played in USKO, their excuse was "your meeles are babashoppers" meanwhile the weakest mage in their clan was full +3's and +8's (C-West, 2011/12 eh? those items used to be insane)
    I even offered them two times more than they had to give if they lost, I told them I would have to give 42gb if we lost and they would have to give 21 if they lost.

Bottom line, Dylan you always been a loser and you'll always be a loser.
    Man up and come to USKO, then show me your "amazing" skills.

Speaking of Eden, what happened he saw he couldn't scam anyone in USKO anymore and then he moved to a private server?
    I always knew that your IQ isn't that high Dylan, but I never expected you to support a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    animosty has always had the best gears wherever they played....so where does all the talk about skill>items come from when there hasn't been a time where animosity didn't have top geared magesXD, I wasn't going to say anything but it made me laugh when i read it. All these arguments about vs on private server is so useless and irrelevant because you do know this video is between clans in anatolia in USKO, i think there might be a section for private servers only should check it out sometime DDDDD
    Bro the animosity's stories are long time behind us.. you remember how they used to say that they can beat everyone in C-West? but yet they wouldn't do a organized 8v8 with badfamily over money,
    except for that one time we did do a organized 8v8 but it wasn't for money and they lost.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    we have exactly the same gear in psko and we did not lose a vs yet, (unlike having +10's like your buttfuck budy down here)

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Anatolia is a "fair ground", everyone has pretty much the same items.. yeah not exactly the same but same grades (baals,wirinoms 9) etc..

You can't call anyone out for a private server dumbass, if something then I can call you out which I did.
    1vs1 - 2vs2 - 2vs3 - 3vs3 - 4vs4 - 4vs6 - 5vs5 - 5vs6 - 6vs6 - 7vs8 - 6vs8 - 8vs8
    I'm still waiting for you, any day.. any time in USKO.

The same offer stood for Animosty back then when they played in USKO, their excuse was "your meeles are babashoppers" meanwhile the weakest mage in their clan was full +3's and +8's (C-West, 2011/12 eh? those items used to be insane)
    I even offered them two times more than they had to give if they lost, I told them I would have to give 42gb if we lost and they would have to give 21 if they lost.

Bottom line, Dylan you always been a loser and you'll always be a loser.
    Man up and come to USKO, then show me your "amazing" skills.

Speaking of Eden, what happened he saw he couldn't scam anyone in USKO anymore and then he moved to a private server?
    I always knew that your IQ isn't that high Dylan, but I never expected you to support a scammer.

Bro the animosity's stories are long time behind us.. you remember how they used to say that they can beat everyone in C-West? but yet they wouldn't do a organized 8v8 with badfamily over money,
    except for that one time we did do a organized 8v8 but it wasn't for money and they lost.

Eden stays a better player then you blacki no matter what he did in the past, shall i bring up the crap that you and leeroy tried to scam Pinder but failed? losers

you won against Animosity? bitch please the video you showed had none of there main members in it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

we have exactly the same gear in psko and we did not lose a vs yet, (unlike having +10's like your buttfuck budy down here)
    You never played in C-West with Animosty.
    Don't say "we", alright liar?

Eden stays a better player then you blacki no matter what he did in the past, shall i bring up the crap that you and leeroy tried to scam Pinder but failed? losers

you won against Animosity? bitch please the video you showed had none of there main members in it
    Leroy never tried to scam Pinder,
    I still got skype history of blackii saying it wasn't Leroy, cut the bullshit dumbass.
    They also accused me in that scam even though I didn't even know what they were talking about,
    When I asked why would I bother scamming some dumbass while im fully geared +3 they said "because you hate us", ok good reason

Pinder & Victor basically scammed Leroy, blackii admited that the person who scammed that character was from Brazil according to their Ventrilo loggs.
    Victor is from Brazil, I know it doesn't prove much but it proves it wasn't Leroy and Leroy wouldn't gain much by scamming anyone in that point.. 95% of that character was his...
    From my point of view they just made it look like it was a scam and all they did was making up a reason to take Leroy's items because "he scammed them".

Also about the video, I think its a bit childish to post it here because it was posted over 50 times already but if you insist..
    Last edited by Adi; 10-01-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Banned Senior Member

You never played in C-West with Animosty.
    Don't say "we", alright liar?

Leroy never tried to scam Pinder,
    I still got skype history of blackii saying it wasn't Leroy, cut the bullshit dumbass.
    They also accused me in that scam even though I didn't even know what they were talking about,
    When I asked why would I bother scamming some dumbass while im fully geared +3 they said "because you hate us", ok good reason

Pinder & Victor basically scammed Leroy, blackii admited that the person who scammed that character was from Brazil according to their Ventrilo loggs.
    Victor is from Brazil, I know it doesn't prove much but it proves it wasn't Leroy and Leroy wouldn't gain much by scamming anyone in that point.. 95% of that character was his...
    From my point of view they just made it look like it was a scam and all they did was making up a reason to take Leroy's items because "he scammed them".

Also about the video, I think its a bit childish to post it here because it was posted over 50 times already but if you insist..
    stop replying to this failure at life dylan, please adi i already pissed on any one in his clan that would vs me

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    stop replying to this failure at life dylan, please adi i already pissed on any one in his clan that would vs me
    Wait what >? i mean if u free lets do some versus , this involved my whole clan, if you gonna talk with dylan just do you and him, why would you take the whole clan lol ?
    you wont even beat BAR for real , you just suck as much as adi playing lol .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    wait what >? I mean if u free lets do some versus , this involved my whole clan, if you gonna talk with dylan just do you and him, why would you take the whole clan lol ?
    you wont even beat bar for real , you just suck as much as adi playing lol .

You know ur comment before u edit was stupid , arent you ? but im still gonna post this for you .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You know ur comment before u edit was stupid , arent you ? but im still gonna post this for you .
    please do us a favour and don't post videos of yourself laughing again, we're not interested in having nightmares.

please do us a favour and don't post videos of yourself laughing again, we're not interested in having nightmares.
    You so funny man, i can event laugh .

Yo again imma tell you, i saw ur best buddy beat my friend in 1 versus 1 or w/e , i think hes fine with that server, NO MORE KEYLOGGER TO HACK YOUR WHORE CHAR anymore.

Could you download it with ur 8 buddys and PM ? i really want to see your pro skill, please . dont give me ur retarded excuse again, i mean nowadays even 5 years old kids know how to use computer and clean up everything , this is 2014 ! you cant even get hack that easily by playing pvp server and this is K.O there is no good computer engineer to get ur char up, even tho Anti virus Devs is not comparable to your IQ they know what their are doing.

You gonna give same excuse ?

KEYLOGGER KEYLOGGER BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS FROM 2001 .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You so funny man, i can event laugh .

Yo again imma tell you, i saw ur best buddy beat my friend in 1 versus 1 or w/e , i think hes fine with that server, NO MORE KEYLOGGER TO HACK YOUR WHORE CHAR anymore.

Could you download it with ur 8 buddys and PM ? i really want to see your pro skill, please . dont give me ur retarded excuse again, i mean nowadays even 5 years old kids know how to use computer and clean up everything , this is 2014 ! you cant even get hack that easily by playing pvp server and this is K.O there is no good computer engineer to get ur char up, even tho Anti virus Devs is not comparable to your IQ they know what their are doing.

You gonna give same excuse ?

KEYLOGGER KEYLOGGER BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS FROM 2001 .
    1 - the stuff he own in USKO isn't even 5% of what I got. He don't have much to lose.

2 - If he is above the average (in my opinion at least) could beat every single meele in your clan, I'm pretty sure that I could do the same thing or any other player from our group.
    I don't say we're better than him, I say that if he beated this guy so hard I'm pretty sure anyone here could do the same thing.

3 - the only way that would insure that your HDD/SSD is 100% clean is formatting. I'm not going to put even 5minutes into formatting my computer just to prove my point to some dumbass.

4 - If you know nothing about trojans/keyloggers or computer viruses in general please don't open your mouth.
    Anti virus is just another layer of protection for your computer, have you ever seen any anti virus that promise your computer will be 100% clean from viruses or any kind of malware ?
    Because I never did and trust me the knowledge I have about this subject is at least 50 times more than you have.

So do yourself a favour and stop posting nonsense related to a subject you don't even try to understand.

P.S if your computer is new it doesn't mean its safer... wow seriously I don't know what to say... are you trolling or you're simply retarded?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast