Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree12Likes

Gladiatorz&VendeTTa 4 vs 11 Rampage&HardKnock and PULPOOOOOOOO

This is a discussion on Gladiatorz&VendeTTa 4 vs 11 Rampage&HardKnock and PULPOOOOOOOO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; adi i think you should leave them alone tbh i think they have brain damage they keep talking when they ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

adi i think you should leave them alone tbh i think they have brain damage they keep talking when they have never beat us at all or even came close. even in c-west in your organized 8 vs 8 you made them look like retards

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1 - the stuff he own in USKO isn't even 5% of what I got. He don't have much to lose.

2 - If he is above the average (in my opinion at least) could beat every single meele in your clan, I'm pretty sure that I could do the same thing or any other player from our group.
    I don't say we're better than him, I say that if he beated this guy so hard I'm pretty sure anyone here could do the same thing.

3 - the only way that would insure that your HDD/SSD is 100% clean is formatting. I'm not going to put even 5minutes into formatting my computer just to prove my point to some dumbass.

4 - If you know nothing about trojans/keyloggers or computer viruses in general please don't open your mouth.
    Anti virus is just another layer of protection for your computer, have you ever seen any anti virus that promise your computer will be 100% clean from viruses or any kind of malware ?
    Because I never did and trust me the knowledge I have about this subject is at least 50 times more than you have.

So do yourself a favour and stop posting nonsense related to a subject you don't even try to understand.

P.S if your computer is new it doesn't mean its safer... wow seriously I don't know what to say... are you trolling or you're simply retarded?

You simply proved you are jewish (NO RACIST ) but this is what everyone of you doing , they keep thinking what their doing is right , while its make no sense at all .
    You know nothing about viruses and you just do some google search and come bitching here arent ya ? i never say that Anti virus is 100% clean, but how you gonna prove us your good skill ? while everyone on this forum (unless your licker ) know you are suck, when you gonna prove it ? everyone calling you to come vs in fairy gear server and you still giving us that you are the only one in this world gonna get hack because you put DIAMONDS around your char right ? even tho you call us to vs in your Anatolia server which is you have an average gear in the server, is it seems fair for you ?

I know more then what you know , i've been playing pvp server over 5 years , and i never ever get hacked or any of my stuff got hack , you know why ? its just because i know what im doing. Atleast can you give me the list of name just few that getting hack by playing pvp server in 2014 ?
    Go to General Section and check out how many of you playing USKO getting hack day by day and you still insure that you are safe there in USKO WOW .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You simply proved you are jewish (NO RACIST ) but this is what everyone of you doing , they keep thinking what their doing is right , while its make no sense at all .
    You know nothing about viruses and you just do some google search and come bitching here arent ya ? i never say that Anti virus is 100% clean, but how you gonna prove us your good skill ? while everyone on this forum (unless your licker ) know you are suck, when you gonna prove it ? everyone calling you to come vs in fairy gear server and you still giving us that you are the only one in this world gonna get hack because you put DIAMONDS around your char right ? even tho you call us to vs in your Anatolia server which is you have an average gear in the server, is it seems fair for you ?

I know more then what you know , i've been playing pvp server over 5 years , and i never ever get hacked or any of my stuff got hack , you know why ? its just because i know what im doing. Atleast can you give me the list of name just few that getting hack by playing pvp server in 2014 ?
    Go to General Section and check out how many of you playing USKO getting hack day by day and you still insure that you are safe there in USKO WOW .
    bro i believe his characters are worth more than your car. also just because he doesn't play private servers hes bad? thats like a little league football player telling a pro that hes bad cause he doesn't play with the shitty players. i hope one day you do pk with him at one point or even hear a clip of him commanding so you can see the difference of why he plays better than any priest in your clan with 1 hand and the other hand fingering your mom. also just because im not brain dead and i've actually played private servers and usko i can tell you with a unbiased opinion while you... have never been any thing in either tbh
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    bro i believe his characters are worth more than your car. also just because he doesn't play private servers hes bad? thats like a little league football player telling a pro that hes bad cause he doesn't play with the shitty players. i hope one day you do pk with him at one point or even hear a clip of him commanding so you can see the difference of why he plays better than any priest in your clan with 1 hand and the other hand fingering your mom. also just because im not brain dead and i've actually played private servers and usko i can tell you with a unbiased opinion while you... have never been any thing in either tbh
    Just because you are adi ass licker i cant help you with that, Simply talking , what you gonna lose if you download Private server and do some fun test ? you gonna lose your mom ? no ! Foot ball player also do a league in their own country not just WORLD CUP they do friendly with randoms teams you dumb fuck . you are shitty player, you just play with Adi clan and you never play with any other Organized English Clan , so you can tell that your Adi clan is good .
    Oh Commanding, what command he does to make you fall in love with adi ? dude he doesnt do any magic trick with hes shitty voice , its just simply DB and kill or Descent and kill together , i can see what you do in your pk video, its not bad its pretty decent , but idk since when you guys come up with PVP Server are shiity player , thats is the main reason imma vs your clan and show you that you are not the only one doing this while everyone know what you are doing .
    You are just useless and make no sense .
    Bye

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1 - What you just said didn't make any sense... AT ALL.
    If something then you could say that im a typical Jew because I care about the stuff I own (that's the usual stereotype about Jews).

2 - I never googled such anything to prove my arguments, espcially not for proving it to some dumbass.
    I'm saying stuff based on my knowledge which is apparently more than enough.

3 - None in this forum said I suck, the only people who would say that I "suck" is my haters.
    Every single person in this forum that has nothing against me never said any bad word about my skills nor my clan.
    If something then everyone think that you(talking about you and your clan members in general) suck after your meaningless arguments and the nonsense that keep coming out of your mouths
    Here's an example :
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so i suckt on mage 2-3 years ago? come check it now kiddo
    i dont suck on rogue at all , unless like most
    i just hate bp on most servers cause of the cancel rate , i can play it just like you but im just not up for it
    *THERE IS NO SUCH A THING CANCEL RATE, DUMBASS.

4 - I'm pretty sure that my character in USKO worth more than anything you own in your miserable life.

5 - There's no simple way to prove that you got hacked by a private server, you need to have the knowledge for proving that and I highly doubt any of the current psko&usko players could prove that.
    I could prove that but like I said, I'm not going to risk anything nor waste any of my free with this kind of bullshit.

6 - I don't need to prove anything, especially not to you..
    Like I said in my previous posts, just dare coming to USKO... I'm ready for 1v1-2v2-3v3-4v4-5v5-6v6-7v7-8v8 --> 4vs6 - 5vs7 - 6vs8.. you name it. ANY DAY , ANY TIME.
    I would be more than happy to place a bet on this VS if you wish, let's start with 21gb because I don't think you can give more than that... if you wish to do for more than let me know

Just because you are adi ass licker i cant help you with that, Simply talking , what you gonna lose if you download Private server and do some fun test ? you gonna lose your mom ? no ! Foot ball player also do a league in their own country not just WORLD CUP they do friendly with randoms teams you dumb fuck . you are shitty player, you just play with Adi clan and you never play with any other Organized English Clan , so you can tell that your Adi clan is good .
    Oh Commanding, what command he does to make you fall in love with adi ? dude he doesnt do any magic trick with hes shitty voice , its just simply DB and kill or Descent and kill together , i can see what you do in your pk video, its not bad its pretty decent , but idk since when you guys come up with PVP Server are shiity player , thats is the main reason imma vs your clan and show you that you are not the only one doing this while everyone know what you are doing .
    You are just useless and make no sense .
    Bye
    1- Just because he disagree with you it doesn't make him an asslicker of anyone,
    If you would call every single person that disagree with you or support my arguments an asslicker then you would have to call 90% of this forum asslickers.

2- You don't have to play with English speakers to realize if they're organized or not, he say that because he played against you and he played against me..
    He noticed the difference and saw who's harder to fight against.

3- Yeah there's no "magic trick" but based on your comment I can tell that you have no clue about being a commander.
    You tell me by yourself, what you need to know as a commander? what are you supposed to do ? if you think its just "descent , kill together" or db and kill then I must say that you're the worst KO player I ever seen.

4- We're not the ones that post nonsense, you are.
    We come to here with facts, you come to here with words and stuff you don't even understand... so tell me who's talking nonsense?

Here's an example of your best friend playing in USKO, I can actually understand how he ended up playing private servers after posting this kind of video
    *He thought he could simply delete it from youtube, werı cute dylan =D

maybe leave my topic retards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

Zuka I've played pservers I've played with the top players on resurrection,Europa, Anatolia and Athena. I can assure you if your clan came to Usko they wouldn't even compare to rampage. Your post just proves how clueless you are about melee pk. I hope one day you do play with good players and realize how stupid you sound.. also I will 1vs1 or 2vs2 anyone in your clan in Luna ko just let me know my priest will be simsonaka itzkurwa
    Edit: I'll explain since I'm on a 2 hour car ride e anyways a good commander isn't just a debuffer the difference is a good debuffer times the debuffs so if they have a good party cure the melees in your party will be able to hit him before he gets cured, a good commander doesn't pause for a few seconds without calling a target and if they say parasite malice they actually get the debuffs all at the same time keeping people alive you will see a lot of shitty priests like you play with that will stop calling targets for 15 seconds to heal for an example d3stiny from your clan is an awful commander. I can go on and keep explaining to you the difference but tbh I'm wasting my time because you've only played with bad priests that don't move enough and make up excuses like a cancel rate and you think that's as good as it gets
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 10-02-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    Zuka I've played pservers I've played with the top players on resurrection,Europa, Anatolia and Athena. I can assure you if your clan came to Usko they wouldn't even compare to rampage. Your post just proves how clueless you are about melee pk. I hope one day you do play with good players and realize how stupid you sound.. also I will 1vs1 or 2vs2 anyone in your clan in Luna ko just let me know my priest will be simsonaka itzkurwa
    Edit: I'll explain since I'm on a 2 hour car ride e anyways a good commander isn't just a debuffer the difference is a good debuffer times the debuffs so if they have a good party cure the melees in your party will be able to hit him before he gets cured, a good commander doesn't pause for a few seconds without calling a target and if they say parasite malice they actually get the debuffs all at the same time keeping people alive you will see a lot of shitty priests like you play with that will stop calling targets for 15 seconds to heal for an example d3stiny from your clan is an awful commander. I can go on and keep explaining to you the difference but tbh I'm wasting my time because you've only played with bad priests that don't move enough and make up excuses like a cancel rate and you think that's as good as it gets
    Idk who is D3stiny from my clan .

But hey, i give u just an example how you guys commanding , there is alot more stuff to command but thats not a hard things to do nowadays , im just gonna point that you are not the only one who doing those stuff, i dont need to write whole stuff to make you understand, its just silly how you guys take an example to an issue .

You are talking about 2011, while this is 2014 , probably you might beat me but idc , you kept talking that your clan are the best , anyway im not gonna waste my time anymore, Enjoy your clan and your skill

Cya

maybe leave this topic with ur useless comments
    ps: if you want say somethink, say it about movie
    flame topic there

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    maybe leave this topic with ur useless comments
    ps: if you want say somethink, say it about movie
    flame topic there
    nice edits kanki

to the top

uppppppppppppppppp