Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glitch Warrior combo.

This is a discussion on Glitch Warrior combo. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlwaysDown You sir are what they call a moron. Next time you want to post a "How ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    You sir are what they call a moron. Next time you want to post a "How to get yourself a ban guide" please, do it on a illegal forum where people actually gives a crap.
    The fuck? The majority of this forum whines about how people don't get banned, and you have the balls to tell me, that this will get them banned? Sir, read the fucking board.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    The fuck? The majority of this forum whines about how people don't get banned, and you have the balls to tell me, that this will get them banned? Sir, read the fucking board.
    I don't give a rats ass about what others say, advising people to "Glitch" is just plain stupid. Even if it does or doesn't get you banned it's simply pathetic. So what if people complain about cheaters not getting banned? Is that an excuse to advise more people to cheat and ruin for the legit people? And FYI I did play on myko for a while and if I recall you could see people glitch 24/7. This is going to be my last response i've had enough of the stupidity, good luck with wherever this topic is heading.

Close this topic then.

Close this topic then.
    The thing is you are wrong on everything but the part where you say that people usually dont get the banstick when they should.

Other than that, jingling was fixed AGES ago so its not possible to abuse that glitch any more aaaaaaand yes you could tell really easy when people where doing it.

Even if people complain about the lack of bans you dont see them posting videos showing how to dupe, you dont see videos of people using TBL edits getting posted, you dont see people taking screen shots doing 50 R damages per a second without a cup (r hack), etc, etc, etc.

You dont see people doing this because they would get flamed for encouraging others to make this game worse.

This is why your topic is worth jack shit.

its a gamer forum , not a cheat forum idk why this topic hasnt been closed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    The thing is you are wrong on everything but the part where you say that people usually dont get the banstick when they should.

Other than that, jingling was fixed AGES ago so its not possible to abuse that glitch any more aaaaaaand yes you could tell really easy when people where doing it.

Even if people complain about the lack of bans you dont see them posting videos showing how to dupe, you dont see videos of people using TBL edits getting posted, you dont see people taking screen shots doing 50 R damages per a second without a cup (r hack), etc, etc, etc.

You dont see people doing this because they would get flamed for encouraging others to make this game worse.

This is why your topic is worth jack shit.
    What's a post in a jack shit forum when the OP already said to close it. Do you want to start a flame war with me? Because if you don't, then why "FlameBait".
    If you want to provoke me to post on a jack shit thread , then you sir are fucking retarded. If you don't want people to see this thread, why are you posting on it to keep it on top? There is something called Private messaging, have you taken thought of it? No, you haven't.

What's a post in a jack shit forum when the OP already said to close it. Do you want to start a flame war with me? Because if you don't, then why "FlameBait".
    If you want to provoke me to post on a jack shit thread , then you sir are fucking retarded. If you don't want people to see this thread, why are you posting on it to keep it on top? There is something called Private messaging, have you taken thought of it? No, you haven't.
    You have to be the smartest dumb person ive seen in a while.

Ill sum it up, i didnt flame you, i dont know you, all i know is you made this worthless thread encouraging people to glitch. So i pointed out what i considered wrong information.

Honestly i dont see how i can start a flame war against some one i havent even flamed. Which makes your suggestion of usin a PM absurd, i allways encourage people to use PMs for personal issues. In this case, i have no issues with you, never said anything that could imply that.

If you are butt hurt because i said your thread is worth jack shit, dont be as this post and the previous one where i pointed out shit that allmost 95% of the people who surf this forums allready know are worth shit as well.

Thank you for all this shit, thank us would be more suited perhaps. Now let this shitty thread and all the shitty posts in it die for good.

that warr combo was horrid, sliders ftl, some of the others one were pretty good

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Haha, had forgotten about this video, been such a long time now.. I'm in it ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12