Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

glitching

This is a discussion on glitching within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all rogue do glitching. my friend say you should take stealth or cat eye to the mouse button and you ...
Page: 1

babali

Default glitching

all rogue do glitching. my friend say you should take stealth or cat eye to the mouse button and you must spam it. can any one help me??

edit: my enligh is fucking bad

stfu

gtaguy

<3 turks :wub:

Loca

Default Re: glitching

Originally posted by babali
    all rogue do glitching. my friend say you should take stealth or cat eye to the mouse button and you must spam it. can any one help me??

edit: my enligh is fucking bad
    omg

only way to make it make you go faster is if you go into the knight online folder and delete the folder called 'server.ini'

hej

Why not learn everyone how to jingle, it should be the next thing to help after combo.

Loca

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    only way to make it make you go faster is if you go into the knight online folder and delete the folder called 'server.ini'
    or run with knife

lusian

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    wow they finally fixed that bug you should delate also Data folder. thats cool now :P

babali

Originally posted by gtaguy
    <3 turks :wub:
    wich turk has fucked your mother??? :angry:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by hej
    Why not learn everyone how to jingle, it should be the next thing to help after combo.
    combo = legal jingle = not legal. declared by k2 no matter how you see it. stop whining zzz

hej

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej
    combo = legal jingle = not legal. declared by k2 no matter how you see it. stop whining zzz[/b]
    And when most players use jingle K2 will say its legal.

rattrap

heres how to jingle you go into the base of the oppisite nation stealthed then double click the stealth button that is how to jingle

in order to glitch good enough you must first die to a dark stone atleast 5 times only after it will work

PwnerBaba

Have stealth right clicked, then when u see a enemy, press on him + take alt + F4, do this as fast as u can !

BTW, only works if u don't got premium

babali

is jingle illegal??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast