Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

And He wants me to 1 v 1

This is a discussion on And He wants me to 1 v 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry but this is just stupid, theres no way I am 1 v 1 a sin when they take the ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default And He wants me to 1 v 1

sorry but this is just stupid, theres no way I am 1 v 1 a sin when they take the piss as much as this. At least old Pr0gressive was fun to fight but this is insain

And to start with he was using a DD helm against me O_o

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

hp build + high lvl maybe... but about that dd cap thats just gay -_-

edit: lol i get it i just looked at the drains =) yea idk he coulda been hp build... or RoL's +2 :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

He hits just as hard as I do but he got over 900k more hp than I do.

Banned

go 130 hp and rest to dex, ull have arround 4700 hp i believe.
    and if u are good enough, you will be able to win enemies with better items.
    even though you are one of the most equipted rogues i know

let me have a go

holy shit...

thanatos

hp set + undying?

Originally posted by thanatos
    hp set + undying?
    5k hp as a rogue? 0_o

thats a hella of a hp set, rember,y uog otta take all that shit off =/

Banned

he ALWAYS does that in cz, wears DD helm...and then he is like OMFG NOOB LMFAOOZOROZOROZORO ...

but he is in conquest so there is no surprise from them, id like to see you spike savi as a BP

Haxium

On the 2 or 3 1v1 i did with him, everytime he stopped attackin and started to merchant hp pots (btw, noticed that orc cant buy from hh anymore).
    First i thought he ran out of pot, but the second time, he merchanted again while 1v1, i didnt stop and he was tankin me on pots (which mean he still had pots) but not attacking so i finished him.

Not attacking or stopping a 1v1 is even more unfair. Add that he could've pwn me as he got like 5/6lvl more and looks like he is full geared too. Dunno if this mean that im too weak for him, or that he fear, but its the first time i see someone merchantin while we 1v1, or maybe is it some new kind of combo?

Banned Senior Member

while xp'ing at 3 spawn trolls back in KE, I did undying and if we were raided I had over 5000 hp on me, There is even a post about me on cafegaveze pk'ing like that when someone drained me for 5100 at HB

Originally posted by Haxium
    On the 2 or 3 1v1 i did with him, everytime he stopped attackin and started to merchant hp pots (btw, noticed that orc cant buy from hh anymore).
    First i thought he ran out of pot, but the second time, he merchanted again while 1v1, i didnt stop and he was tankin me on pots (which mean he still had pots) but not attacking so i finished him.

Not attacking or stopping a 1v1 is even more unfair. Add that he could've pwn me as he got like 5/6lvl more and looks like he is full geared too. Dunno if this mean that im too weak for him, or that he fear, but its the first time i see someone merchantin while we 1v1, or maybe is it some new kind of combo?
    he probly wanted you to use hp pots instead of minor heal.

Haxium

Originally posted by Norgrenator+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norgrenator)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

he probly wanted you to use hp pots instead of minor heal.[/b]
    lol indeed, but did i ask him to delevel to lvl66, take off his chitin+8 and put chitin+7 and drop his earrings/ring to quest items, and change shards+8 to md+8? :/

Wizzan

how hard do you spike this guy for?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast