Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GM about cs drop.

This is a discussion on GM about cs drop. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes lieing...
Page: 2

hes lieing

C^^

As I know , only Lesath drops it
    Ultima might also but not Isiloon[/b]
    Are you gm? no? stfu then

Are you gm? no? stfu then[/b]
    what about u dumbass? ur a gm?
    SULT4Ns in edana killed ultima 90 time's every bifforst and never seen CS (respwn every 15 seconds).
    about isiloon i dont know, but its being killed everyday in all the servers, if someone was droping it he would post it,
    anyway, many ppls allready saw the guy in pathos who drop it going around with it.

wawh

what about u dumbass? ur a gm?
    SULT4Ns in edana killed ultima 90 time's every bifforst and never seen CS (respwn every 15 seconds).
    about isiloon i dont know, but its being killed everyday in all the servers, if someone was droping it he would post it,
    anyway, many ppls allready saw the guy in pathos who drop it going around with it.[/b]
    you dont have to be a gm, to see cs doesnt drop again?

coincidence no one has a legit ss for the past year of dropping a cs? (so ksc)

and none english guy has ever got a cs the past year, surely turks will have one!

stop making storys it doesnt drop!,,,,,, come one if it would wether it is a high or low drop rate, you would see more SS from dropping a cs

Banned

lol

NONE BOSS DROP CS !!!

Banned Senior Member

If mine clan would kill alot Isiloons and 1 drop a CS and all people think it doesnt drop i would say dont post the SS on forums so we can get more CS's xD

ILoveYouToo

lol, i still don't understand how you people can say chitin shield doesn't drop anymore. It's extremly rare, probably less then 1% chance. And no this doesn't mean if you kill one hundred isloon/ultima/lesath you get a cs. It means every time you kill it you have that less than 1% chance, ever gambled? 99/1 odds will you ever win? doubt it. Lol, even with some proof people deny deny deny. I'm sure you saw the ss of the guy who got a cs from lesath, or if you didn't see the ss you probably saw him ingame with it. Do you really think that if he tbl edited or hacked somehow to get the cs he wouldn't have been banned by now? Or if he has a gm friend don't you think he would have much better items and levels then he does now? Not to mention CS is not even good for a warrior unless your running/tanking. And then he sold it i heard, lol. People with gm friends or ub3r hacks don't need to sell the rarest item ingame to get geared. Or are you just upset because a turk got one and you didn't? :lol:

HotAsIce

If mine clan would kill alot Isiloons and 1 drop a CS and all people think it doesnt drop i would say dont post the SS on forums so we can get more CS's xD[/b]
    Thats exactly what I was thinking when vandy said it was wierd that all of a sudden a bunch of people said "oh yea, we got CS from lesath too" If you were one of the lucky few, I don't think you'd post you got a CS from lesath, just so you could go for that boss first in bowl every restart :P

you dont have to be a gm, to see cs doesnt drop again?

coincidence no one has a legit ss for the past year of dropping a cs? (so ksc)
    and none english guy has ever got a cs the past year, surely turks will have one!
    stop making storys it doesnt drop!,,,,,, come one if it would wether it is a high or low drop rate, you would see more SS from dropping a cs[/b]
    how do you know whats legit and whats not? if an english player gets a cs drop is it automatically legit and clean? no. on the other hand, if a turk gets a hold on a cs, for you guys its either by sucking a gms dick or by hacking the db or whatever, ffs even turks can be legit. and about the drop on pathos or whatever, get some common sense. the person who posted the ss of getting the drop actually traded it with someone else who can be SEEN with the cs.

Cesar_Fdo

Banned

[/b]
    he is no one and just like all the other gm's are... there nothing dont listen to what they got to say about this "cs" shit

ask mgames like i said

xxcuajinaisxx

Isildon drop cs. me and my clan eminent and THE clan from olimpia we went to kill isildon and we got a cs. so isildon drop cs

ZeIda

lol, i still don't understand how you people can say chitin shield doesn't drop anymore. It's extremly rare, probably less then 1% chance. And no this doesn't mean if you kill one hundred isloon/ultima/lesath you get a cs. It means every time you kill it you have that less than 1% chance, ever gambled? 99/1 odds will you ever win? doubt it. Lol, even with some proof people deny deny deny. I'm sure you saw the ss of the guy who got a cs from lesath, or if you didn't see the ss you probably saw him ingame with it. Do you really think that if he tbl edited or hacked somehow to get the cs he wouldn't have been banned by now? Or if he has a gm friend don't you think he would have much better items and levels then he does now? Not to mention CS is not even good for a warrior unless your running/tanking. And then he sold it i heard, lol. People with gm friends or ub3r hacks don't need to sell the rarest item ingame to get geared. Or are you just upset because a turk got one and you didn't? :lol:[/b]
    Im not stupid. I never said I should have gotten a cs for killing a few hundred isiloons, but it also get killed every day on all other servers, so if it did drop probably more ppl would have gotten it aswell. tbl editing is only visable on your computer, so I dont see how he can get banned by that. And even if he could get banned by that, ask yourself why all the other turks with +3 uniques and +10 shells didnt get banned yet. He doesnt have to be a gm friend or a hacker or anything like that, he might just be some random turk who bought a cs from a corupt gm and faked a screen shot of it dropping. Im not saying that this is 100% sure what happend, but as ive said b4 I wont believe it before I see it myself, and you shouldnt either..

gm on girakon

Isildon drop cs. me and my clan eminent and THE clan from olimpia we went to kill isildon and we got a cs. so isildon drop cs
    [/b]

ya sure h34r:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast