Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GM about cs drop.

This is a discussion on GM about cs drop. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretty much the only real thing that I have learned from this topic is that Gm's obviously don't know if ...
Page: 3

Banned

Pretty much the only real thing that I have learned from this topic is that Gm's obviously don't know if it drops or not. Some say yes, some say no. I'm sure K2 has no idea about it either, it probably wasn't meant to be taken out..just fucked up a patch. Really the only way you will know for sure, is if you ever get one. If you don't get one...consider them as not dropping. If you do...then be happy.

ILoveYouToo

Im not stupid. I never said I should have gotten a cs for killing a few hundred isiloons, but it also get killed every day on all other servers, so if it did drop probably more ppl would have gotten it aswell. tbl editing is only visable on your computer, so I dont see how he can get banned by that. And even if he could get banned by that, ask yourself why all the other turks with +3 uniques and +10 shells didnt get banned yet. He doesnt have to be a gm friend or a hacker or anything like that, he might just be some random turk who bought a cs from a corupt gm and faked a screen shot of it dropping. Im not saying that this is 100% sure what happend, but as ive said b4 I wont believe it before I see it myself, and you shouldnt either..[/b]
    Tbl editing is not only viewable to you. Remember DCZ chars with shell? +3 uniques and +10 shells aren't the same. Uniques and shells drop from monsters so it's hard to prove if its duped/hacked/injected or luck. However if CS doesn't drop like you people are saying a gm would see him with this item that shouldn't exist on this server and ban him instantly. It's not like either of them hide the cs, they walk around with it in moradon. Like i said before, If he really bought the cs from a gm, why would he sell it?-.- Couldn't he have gotten a much more useful item then a cs, i'm sure he doesn't run from people all day in cz.

Banned

lol, i still don't understand how you people can say chitin shield doesn't drop anymore. It's extremly rare, probably less then 1% chance. And no this doesn't mean if you kill one hundred isloon/ultima/lesath you get a cs. It means every time you kill it you have that less than 1% chance, ever gambled? 99/1 odds will you ever win? doubt it. Lol, even with some proof people deny deny deny. I'm sure you saw the ss of the guy who got a cs from lesath, or if you didn't see the ss you probably saw him ingame with it. Do you really think that if he tbl edited or hacked somehow to get the cs he wouldn't have been banned by now? Or if he has a gm friend don't you think he would have much better items and levels then he does now? Not to mention CS is not even good for a warrior unless your running/tanking. And then he sold it i heard, lol. People with gm friends or ub3r hacks don't need to sell the rarest item ingame to get geared. Or are you just upset because a turk got one and you didn't? :lol:[/b]
    as i said earlyer in this topic.. when 1 person i think it was turk on either ranking or that cafe turk site showed a SS of geting a cs from lesath then about 3-4 others said i got 1 from lesath in a few days/week of the SS out..now come on you tell me this..im not sure i think maybe they put out patch that cs dosent drop anymore? but how do yall know that they put patch for it to drop again? did k2 or mgames actually put a broadcast or some kind of note on there website saying cs drops again? the hell if i know..or did k2 mess with the db about drop rate.. now you tell me out of all the months or maybe even year that people only have been geting a cs when the first person ( about a month ago maybe? i dunno )said he got cs from lesath ??? no...if they still dropped it but very very rare people should have gotten 1 SOONER then this..gm's/head gm's give diffrent answers so theres some proof that cs dosent drop any more
    so basically the dude who got a CS on those servers that are new are big babashoppers who are not scared to get there char banned

Aba

rofl at your sig...sorry to go off topic

best turkish rapper...:lol:

i just dont belive it coz every day on all servers are killed many of lesaths and no drop for looooooooooong time, next - isi, tioc killed him ... 600x? in ROFD .. im not sure, and no drop for alll time... its hard to belive it still drops it thats all about it for me...

rofl at your sig...sorry to go off topic

best turkish rapper...:lol:[/b]
    what is funny? dont see it :blink:

someone just freaking ask mgames or who ever give k2 patches and ask if usko has patch for cs...[/b]
    drop rate is stored on the database, sorry

Banned

drop rate is stored on the database, sorry[/b]
    maybe if you read i said database zzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

you dont have to be a gm, to see cs doesnt drop again?

coincidence no one has a legit ss for the past year of dropping a cs? (so ksc)

and none english guy has ever got a cs the past year, surely turks will have one!

stop making storys it doesnt drop!,,,,,, come one if it would wether it is a high or low drop rate, you would see more SS from dropping a cs[/b]
    It drops CS there is CS in manes and Pathos... And those are dropped after rofd... i've seen the CS on Manes but dunno is the pathos 1 real

ZeIda

Tbl editing is not only viewable to you. Remember DCZ chars with shell? +3 uniques and +10 shells aren't the same. Uniques and shells drop from monsters so it's hard to prove if its duped/hacked/injected or luck. However if CS doesn't drop like you people are saying a gm would see him with this item that shouldn't exist on this server and ban him instantly. It's not like either of them hide the cs, they walk around with it in moradon. Like i said before, If he really bought the cs from a gm, why would he sell it?-.- Couldn't he have gotten a much more useful item then a cs, i'm sure he doesn't run from people all day in cz.[/b]
    My clannie edited his tbl`s so he has a hb+10, personal shield+10 etc, and instead of helis it says something different on his screen, and it has like 100000% dmg. Still his items looks the same as usual on my screen and he doesnt hit for 100000% dmg. He would be banned if the cs wasnt dropped? lol. The gm`s doesnt even know if it drops or not. And they doesnt ban ppl with obiously duped items. You can see ppl like beterr etc running around with shells+10 and dv+10 or all the other turks with +10 shells, +3 rols etc. And these ppl never farm, kill isiloon/felankor etc, the gms know what items these ppl have but they dont do anything about it.

wawh

how do you know whats legit and whats not? if an english player gets a cs drop is it automatically legit and clean? no. on the other hand, if a turk gets a hold on a cs, for you guys its either by sucking a gms dick or by hacking the db or whatever, ffs even turks can be legit. and about the drop on pathos or whatever, get some common sense. the person who posted the ss of getting the drop actually traded it with someone else who can be SEEN with the cs.[/b]
    not saying that if an english players gets it, its legit, but it always has to be a turk wich get such "legıt" items... i hardly see any english player running around with full shell +9 now do i?

and i use my common sense... if every day around 200 lesath gets killed, (before it was bann-able) isiloon and felankor about 6 times a day.... why dont we see any ksc from anything dropping a cs eh?

even tho that guy who got it from lesath,,, that ss is edited... its an img. not a ksc wich makes it extremely easy to edit

on the other hand, the turk disbanding the party *cough* trying to steal it*cough* make sense that this SS is not a fake

ILoveYouToo

as i said earlyer in this topic.. when 1 person i think it was turk on either ranking or that cafe turk site showed a SS of geting a cs from lesath then about 3-4 others said i got 1 from lesath in a few days/week of the SS out..now come on you tell me this..im not sure i think maybe they put out patch that cs dosent drop anymore? but how do yall know that they put patch for it to drop again? did k2 or mgames actually put a broadcast or some kind of note on there website saying cs drops again? the hell if i know..or did k2 mess with the db about drop rate.. now you tell me out of all the months or maybe even year that people only have been geting a cs when the first person ( about a month ago maybe? i dunno )said he got cs from lesath ??? no...if they still dropped it but very very rare people should have gotten 1 SOONER then this..gm's/head gm's give diffrent answers so theres some proof that cs dosent drop any more
    so basically the dude who got a CS on those servers that are new are big babashoppers who are not scared to get there char banned[/b]
    There is no way of knowing when they put the cs drop back in, there have been tons of patches since any of which could have brought back the CS. How do you know that when rofd came out they intentionally took the cs out? Even so, as i keep saying, Less then 1% chance of getting one no matter how many times you kill it. Possibly 0.001% or lower=/.You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning then getting a CS. No matter how many times you kill it, no matter how many times you play in the rain.

My clannie edited his tbl`s so he has a hb+10, personal shield+10 etc, and instead of helis it says something different on his screen, and it has like 100000% dmg. Still his items looks the same as usual on my screen and he doesnt hit for 100000% dmg. He would be banned if the cs wasnt dropped? lol. The gm`s doesnt even know if it drops or not. And they doesnt ban ppl with obiously duped items. You can see ppl like beterr etc running around with shells+10 and dv+10 or all the other turks with +10 shells, +3 rols etc. And these ppl never farm, kill isiloon/felankor etc, the gms know what items these ppl have but they dont do anything about it.[/b]
    You keep comparing possible items to "impossible" items. +10 anything is possible, highly unlikely, possible. Some Gm's do know if CS drops. Also they can detect tbl created items. Not to mention I seriously doubt there are enough client side tbl left to create items. It's impossible to prove someone duped something unless you catch them in the act or they id's match. GM's can't just ban people because they have +3's and +10's seeing as people pay for this game and if they were incorrectly banned it would be trouble for them.

even tho that guy who got it from lesath,,, that ss is edited... its an img. not a ksc wich makes it extremely easy to edit[/b]
    it cant be edited if he's known for trading it for the shell set, raptor, in, ib, rols with whom people have SEEN carrying the cs around..

and once again, GMS DONT KNOW SHIT

wawh

it cant be edited if he's known for trading it for the shell set, raptor, in, ib, rols with whom people have SEEN carrying the cs around..

and once again, GMS DONT KNOW SHIT[/b]
    that doesnt make it legit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast