Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NO WAY i love to read such a topicks ![/b] +1...
Page: 10

NO WAY i love to read such a topicks ![/b]
    +1

Now go fuck your priest at KO , go make some handjob while you watching how she doin 1920 heal.
    LOL OWNED? yea .. wont admit it.[/b]
    I don't even have a priest at Knight OnLine, my dear. Are you really that retarded? At least if you want to insult me, tell something that's true.. I'm wondering how can you stay alive with this low I.Q. .
    P.S.: This LOL OWNED shit is so immature, and old that you can't believe..

saltman_147

i highly doubte that is not true.... very funny, remotly possiable

I'm not asking you nothing.
    And maybe he didn't flamed , but he used different words to show he wanna flame , he just scard to get mute / ban.
    Anyway , i'm done for today i'm crying of laughing
    Keep flame me / talk about me , and ill respone in the same way , talk about the topic and you won't see me back.( to this topic anyway )[/b]
    LOL buddy, dont talk like all the mods are gonna back you up and that nobody dares to flame you. So far nobody who has flamed you has gotten a mute/ban from what i know, and dont even say Cammy did, because it was his numerous flames throughout this year that probably ended up with his ban. Nobody is scared to flame you, trust me, nobody. Cuz everybody for once is actually united together against you. Well. maybe you might have an assbuddy here and there, but who cares.

I never intended to flame you, i simply replied to VictoryAkara with his post, which was damn funny until you came up with another real life story to back it up

Go read up what i quoted, and then read his post on first page to see what he quoted, and most ppl would agree that my post was appropriate. You didnt start to explain about how u were drunk blah blah blah, how you didnt know it was fake, then you knew it was fake and watever.

I seriously regret that the mods didnt ban you when you requested it.

oh and seriously, stop your pathetic attempts to diss someone about how they suck in real life, how you are the best in real life, how you have a girlfriend in real life, and that nobody else does.

How can you even fucking tell what a person is like just by looking @ a few of his or her posts, and looking at how many posts they have. Shut the fuck up about not getting laid, having sex with ko characters alright? its not funny, it makes you seem really stupid. Those that end up using "real life" disses all the time, are probably the ones that lack the most IRL.

oh and... Lmao at how you say that if we stick to the topic you wont reply, yet you are the one flaming everyone here, and u expect everyone to just shut up and read your flames without replying?

LASTLY, PLS READ MY POST AT THE END OF THE 3RD PAGE AND MAYBE IT'LL KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU.

StoneColdAngel

you need a gf, or get out and get laid atleast[/b]
    Couldn't resist to post that this made me think of dirty things hun xD

LOL buddy, dont talk like all the mods are gonna back you up and that nobody dares to flame you. So far nobody who has flamed you has gotten a mute/ban from what i know, and dont even say Cammy did, because it was his numerous flames throughout this year that probably ended up with his ban. Nobody is scared to flame you, trust me, nobody. Cuz everybody for once is actually united together against you. Well. maybe you might have an assbuddy here and there, but who cares.

I never intended to flame you, i simply replied to VictoryAkara with his post, which was damn funny until you came up with another real life story to back it up

Go read up what i quoted, and then read his post on first page to see what he quoted, and most ppl would agree that my post was appropriate. You didnt start to explain about how u were drunk blah blah blah, how you didnt know it was fake, then you knew it was fake and watever.

I seriously regret that the mods didnt ban you when you requested it.
    oh and seriously, stop your pathetic attempts to diss someone about how they suck in real life, how you are the best in real life, how you have a girlfriend in real life, and that nobody else does.

How can you even fucking tell what a person is like just by looking @ a few of his or her posts, and looking at how many posts they have. Shut the fuck up about not getting laid, having sex with ko characters alright? its not funny, it makes you seem really stupid. Those that end up using "real life" disses all the time, are probably the ones that lack the most IRL.
    oh and... Lmao at how you say that if we stick to the topic you wont reply, yet you are the one flaming everyone here, and u expect everyone to just shut up and read your flames without replying?
    LASTLY, PLS READ MY POST AT THE END OF THE 3RD PAGE AND MAYBE IT&#39;LL KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU.</span>[/b]

Holy crap , too much to read sorry.
    I did read your last words , so ill answer about them , no i&#39;m not excpecting from you to shut up , you can talk about the topic , but when you talking about ME what you expect from me to do? stay and see how you guys flaming me? nope , ill do the same.
    Oh , and when i talking about others life its make me stupid? god dammit i guess you didnt saw yet how many times others spoke about my life , does it make them coolest? while they even dont know if i girl or boy , thats the sad thing , not me.
    Talk about the topic and ill not say anything , talk about me and you can be sure ill do the same.

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(KaZaM @ Jun 23 2008, 07:40 AM) [snapback]2134995[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>I don&#39;t even have a priest at Knight OnLine, my dear. Are you really that retarded? At least if you want to insult me, tell something that&#39;s true.. I&#39;m wondering how can you stay alive with this low I.Q. .
    P.S.: This LOL OWNED shit is so immature, and old that you can&#39;t believe.. [/b][/quote]

Who give a shit if you have priest you moron? it was a joke and i thought you told me i got low IQ , ok.
    This " low " IQ , just to let you know i 18 years old with over 130 IQ which is great for my age , + high potentiality group of mine is 54 and the highest is 58 , now if you guys really think i behave like that in RL thats just show how you guys " know " me , because all what i do here its wasting time when i have nothing else to do , and i actually enjoying of it :]
    I have more 3 hours before i going to surf , so make me laugh baba&#39;s , or keep about the topic and i wont be here.

<span style="color:#FF0000">I&#39;m just curious to see how many here know whats the word " OK " means , if you guys really have IQ no matter how much , you probably can know , so who know what OK means? ( you better answer about it fast , unless you really dumb )

StoneColdAngel

I&#39;m just curious to see how many here know whats the word " OK " means , if you guys really have IQ no matter how much , you probably can know , so who know what OK means? ( you better answer about it fast , unless you really dumb )[/b]
    First of, knowing something like this has nothing to do with IQ. 2nd, how can you say that someone is dumb for not answering fast enough. Not everyone watches this topic all day to keep on flaming other people who pointed out someones stupidity.

First of, knowing something like this has nothing to do with IQ. 2nd, how can you say that someone is dumb for not answering fast enough. Not everyone watches this topic all day to keep on flaming other people who pointed out someones stupidity.[/b]
    Just to let you know , this question was on the IQ test 2007 ( atleast in my country ) , and even if it doesn&#39;t , just answer is it really hard? and i said answer fast not fast as time , i ment dont post again crap and ignore the question just because you dont know , and i guess you did it yourself , do you know what OK means?
    Now seriously , i wish you been " stupid " like me , i passed many tests which i doubt you could , yea my English isn&#39;t that great but it doesn&#39;t mean you can understand only by that , that the other side is stupid , i&#39;m just a human like you , nobody perfect.
    Anyway , if you think my IQ low or not , 130+ for 18 years old its more then great , but common you dont even know who am i , so why i even bother to say over and over you dont know shit about my life...
    You all know its true , but again you wanna look " cool " at forum with NET people which you ever didnt saw at RL , so whats your point? you just show you guys dumbs , not me , your behave in this forum is actually lie , and hopefully one day you grow up and notice how stupid you been , but thrust me its will be too late.

I&#39;m going surfing , hopefully you gonne talk about the topic unless you want me to respone again , this topic is about the picture not about me , and you can see clearly in each topic you guys flaming me you saying the same , this topic going nowhere , so do w/e you want.

StoneColdAngel

Just to let you know , this question was on the IQ test 2007 ( atleast in my country ) , and even if it doesn&#39;t , just answer is it really hard? and i said answer fast not fast as time , i ment dont post again crap and ignore the question just because you dont know , and i guess you did it yourself , do you know what OK means?
    Now seriously , i wish you been " stupid " like me , i passed many tests which i doubt you could , yea my English isn&#39;t that great but it doesn&#39;t mean you can understand only by that , that the other side is stupid , i&#39;m just a human like you , nobody perfect.
    Anyway , if you think my IQ low or not , 130+ for 18 years old its more then great , but common you dont even know who am i , so why i even bother to say over and over you dont know shit about my life...
    You all know its true , but again you wanna look " cool " at forum with NET people which you ever didnt saw at RL , so whats your point? you just show you guys dumbs , not me , your behave in this forum is actually lie , and hopefully one day you grow up and notice how stupid you been , but thrust me its will be too late.

I&#39;m going surfing , hopefully you gonne talk about the topic unless you want me to respone again , this topic is about the picture not about me , and you can see clearly in each topic you guys flaming me you saying the same , this topic going nowhere , so do w/e you want.[/b]
    Wow did you write this while looking in a mirror? Thats exactly what you should do. Grow up and quit posting about others RL and their relation to KO.
    Just like you said that I am dumb for not answering your question. Do you honestly think it bothers me to reply to your childish game? Knowing something like this doesn&#39;t make you more intelligant or odesn&#39;t make you look cool. Its sad how you always have to come up with RL stuff. Seems like you really need to prove something here cuz you fail in RL.

Why am I dumb for pointing out facts? Why do you think I wanna look coll by doing this? Why is my behaviour a lie?

These are lame attempts to look cool, cuz you know we (the ppl who you think falme you) are right.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

This " low " IQ , just to let you know i 18 years old with over 130 IQ[/b]
    By the way you act I&#39;d say your IQ is no way above the normal. I bet the test you did was meant to be done by a 5-year-old :lol:

By the way you act I&#39;d say your IQ is no way above the normal. I bet the test you did was meant to be done by a 5-year-old :lol:[/b]
    This test was for age 17 and above , 70-90 = normal , 91-110 = normal+ , 111 - 130 = great 131+ = great+
    ( Ofcorse there was a different words , but i just explain to ya you dont know shit )
    And again all what you can say its 1 big bullshit , i doubt if you know the name of your mom , since you thinking you know anything about anyone , hopefully you have clue about the r/l people that you know , becuase if you think you know me , i doubt you know them , keep bullshit your mom , because its not working on me , maybe she stupid but i dont.

Too bad i cant explain with my language , and then you could notice better what i mean , but who give a shit anyway you guys wanna be " cool " while you flaming others , go ahead you bounch of sisi girls.

I&#39;m done with this topic for real.
    ( Not like the other times when i said i out , there i ment i&#39;m out from the PC , now seriously you not worth it. )

This test was for age 17 and above , 70-90 = normal , 91-110 = normal+ , 111 - 130 = great 131+ = great+
    ( Ofcorse there was a different words , but i just explain to ya you dont know shit )
    And again all what you can say its 1 big bullshit , i doubt if you know the name of your mom , since you thinking you know anything about anyone , hopefully you have clue about the r/l people that you know , becuase if you think you know me , i doubt you know them , keep bullshit your mom , because its not working on me , maybe she stupid but i dont.

Too bad i cant explain with my language , and then you could notice better what i mean , but who give a shit anyway you guys wanna be " cool " while you flaming others , go ahead you bounch of sisi girls.

I&#39;m done with this topic for real.[/b]
    no offense but you said you were done with this topic at like the 2nd page and you are still coming back time over time.......

k @ topic rofl that shit is for sure funny, "Create Another While Fixing" "Generate some lags.", "Decrease Drop Rate"

everything there was so fking funny.........

BTW: why the heck do you come and flame every topic thats on this fforum OmgThisIsMe?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Too bad i cant explain with my language , and then you could notice better what i mean , but who give a shit anyway you guys wanna be " cool " while you flaming others , go ahead you bounch of sisi girls.[/b]
    Damn you&#39;re one tough badass! Wow. I wish I were like you!

Pino

if everybody is like him the world would be perfect.

oh wait sarcasm?

I&#39;m done with this topic for real.
    ( Not like the other times when i said i out , there i ment i&#39;m out from the PC , now seriously you not worth it. )[/b]

Your always in a flame war OmgThisisme

I think you need a hug, *hug*

No more flame wars. D:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast