Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going surfing , hopefully you gonne talk about the topic unless you want me to respone again , this ...
Page: 11

linebacker75

I'm going surfing , hopefully you gonne talk about the topic unless you want me to respone again , this topic is about the picture not about me , and you can see clearly in each topic you guys flaming me you saying the same , this topic going nowhere , so do w/e you want.
    [/quote]

wat kinda board u roll in brah :lol:
    is the swell even good there?

I like the + and - signs by the hp and mana and level

can u like please STFU...
    this topic aint about OmgThisIsMe... we dont give a fck about u...
    jesus... just fcking close this flame war shit... h34r:

can u like please STFU...
    this topic aint about OmgThisIsMe... we dont give a fck about u...
    jesus... just fcking close this flame war shit... h34r:[/b]
    Sure it's about omgthisisme , Everyone that say's anything here is flaming him. Even if we said The post was funny he would say - OMG FUCK u think post is funny...i will flame u with my bad slaughtered language that is thought to be english.

Holy crap , too much to read sorry.
    I did read your last words , so ill answer about them , no i'm not excpecting from you to shut up , you can talk about the topic , but when you talking about ME what you expect from me to do? stay and see how you guys flaming me? nope , ill do the same.
    Oh , and when i talking about others life its make me stupid? god dammit i guess you didnt saw yet how many times others spoke about my life , does it make them coolest? while they even dont know if i girl or boy , thats the sad thing , not me.
    Talk about the topic and ill not say anything , talk about me and you can be sure ill do the same.
    Who give a shit if you have priest you moron? it was a joke and i thought you told me i got low IQ , ok.
    This " low " IQ , just to let you know i 18 years old with over 130 IQ which is great for my age , + high potentiality group of mine is 54 and the highest is 58 , now if you guys really think i behave like that in RL thats just show how you guys " know " me , because all what i do here its wasting time when i have nothing else to do , and i actually enjoying of it :]
    I have more 3 hours before i going to surf , so make me laugh baba's , or keep about the topic and i wont be here.

I'm just curious to see how many here know whats the word " OK " means , if you guys really have IQ no matter how much , you probably can know , so who know what OK means? ( you better answer about it fast , unless you really dumb )[/b]

wow dude.. whats with your ego about your IRL shit?..........................

its really pointless, i can say i have 140 IQ but how the fuck do you proove it over a forum? lmao, that probably shows how low ur iq maybe is? this is a KNIGHT ONLINE forum. Stop bringing your IRL stories into here, we are not interested.

You started the flaming here because of YOUR first post. Anyone would have laughed at your first post since it was damn funny. You could have simply said that you were too tired and didnt notice the picture well, but NOOOO, you HAD TO TELL US ANOTHER IRL STORY.

seriously, the problem lies on your behalf, not on other people's

Sure it's about omgthisisme , Everyone that say's anything here is flaming him. Even if we said The post was funny he would say - OMG FUCK u think post is funny...i will flame u with my bad slaughtered language that is thought to be english.[/b]

hahaha xD probably will happen

i just love the greeting xD: hello master! Whom do u want to fuck today?

i just love the greeting xD: hello master! Whom do u want to fuck today?[/b]
    xD yea

sheepstyle

i miss the button for turkie dc??

i miss the button for turkie dc??[/b]
    +1

The way you act makes me think that you are lying about your IQ . Anyway to that 'joke' thing.. get a sense of humour please.

The way you act makes me think that you are lying about your IQ . Anyway to that 'joke' thing.. get a sense of humour please.[/b]
    Its just too hard for you to post about the topic instead of me?
    Have you seen me posting comment again? its just sad to see it and starting to be annoying , if you really want this topic to close , no problem ill send it to admins + he will read some of the comments , i dont give a shit to get warn / ban , but you can be sure you will have it too , talk about the topic not about me , unless you want me to report you because others aleardy stopped talking about me.

Feel free to report me. I was just pointing out that you are a pathetic prick.
    The picture is funny though, LOL .

Feel free to report me. I was just pointing out that you are a pathetic prick.
    The picture is funny though, LOL .[/b]
    Wow , it could be sad if i were you.
    How many times you spoke about the picture? more then 1 for sure.
    How many times you told me i'm pathetic? more then once for sure , as i said you saying over and over the same things.
    Why you think you can judge me in real life by forum? you know shit.
    And dont try me because ill report you , i dont see topic title " OmgThisIsMe member feel free to flame him " so you better change the words you saying , because you the only pathetic here.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm done with this topic for real.
    ( Not like the other times when i said i out , there i ment i'm out from the PC , now seriously you not worth it. )[/b]

Wow , it could be sad if i were you.
    How many times you spoke about the picture? more then 1 for sure.
    How many times you told me i'm pathetic? more then once for sure , as i said you saying over and over the same things.
    Why you think you can judge me in real life by forum? you know shit.
    And dont try me because ill report you , i dont see topic title " OmgThisIsMe member feel free to flame him " so you better change the words you saying , because you the only pathetic here.[/b]

I do have to say something , this topic going nowhere only talking about me.
    I'm still not going to report it because maybe others wanna talk about the topic , but all the pages are about me , you would post again if it was about you , and what i said its actually the true , others stopped and he bumped the topic to get more people on me , so yea i had to say something.
    Because then you guys saying i starting it , i didn't posted for hours here and the topic went down / got bumped but they spoke about the picture , then it went down again and he bumped with omgthisisme words , so i knew what was the reasson.
    But now i'm really gonne stop and each one that flame me / talking about me ill just report the whole topic + tell the admins the names he should cheak , but anyway i believe this topic gonne get close soon , thats all.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast