Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Woah man, shut the fuck up already, you really have a mouth infected with bullshit-diarrhea o.O...
Page: 12

Woah man, shut the fuck up already, you really have a mouth infected with bullshit-diarrhea o.O

Banned

KEEP YOUR WORD AND STFU NOW THEN! =_=

Youre lame OmgThisIsMe, all your posts are the same shit youre sayin over and over again, and you tell us not to mess with your real life and bla bla what so ever, youre the one DOIN IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN to others... so youre not a heck better than them, so go cry somewhere else... if u stopped with your retarded comments, ppl would also stop flaming back at you... so yea, youre just plain dumb

KEEP YOUR WORD AND STFU NOW THEN! =_=

Youre lame OmgThisIsMe, all your posts are the same shit youre sayin over and over again, and you tell us not to mess with your real life and bla bla what so ever, youre the one DOIN IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN to others... so youre not a heck better than them, so go cry somewhere else... if u stopped with your retarded comments, ppl would also stop flaming back at you... so yea, youre just plain dumb[/b]
    :lol:

Banned

sorry, just feelt like flaming him once again xD its the second time a flame someone at this forum! he should feel speciel o.o

Windy is aggressive in the 'hard days'.. kiddin' girl, long time no see

Banned

yup been exchange student for 3 months heh, send me a pm with your msn plx

Windy is aggressive in the 'hard days'.. kiddin' girl, long time no see [/b]
    LOL , you guys seen this? i guess my point was currectly.
    You can't see the different between RL to forum , you see? " aggressive " please dont be aggressive with me thorugh forum , you really want me to cry?
    And she girl .. haahahha please dont :] i scard hehehe
    Argh .. nvm you not worth it really , the only thing you can call me stupid for is my responds to you guys.
    good luck fighting with NET people .. lol.

Just to show you , you dont know shit about me , if i answer here again , all what you said on me its true , if you want me to act like kid , ill do the same since its the only way you guys understand something.

decibel

not too funny :angry:

:lol: but this 100% true 8)

haha ty picture

LOL , you guys seen this? i guess my point was currectly.
    You can't see the different between RL to forum , you see? " aggressive " please dont be aggressive with me thorugh forum , you really want me to cry?
    And she girl .. haahahha please dont :] i scard hehehe
    Argh .. nvm you not worth it really , the only thing you can call me stupid for is my responds to you guys.
    good luck fighting with NET people .. lol.

Just to show you , you dont know shit about me , if i answer here again , all what you said on me its true , if you want me to act like kid , ill do the same since its the only way you guys understand something.[/b]
    Please, shut up. Your points are all stupid and none of them are valid, I mean, now are trying to bend words a person said to come into your favour, but once again you showed your low IQ and you made yourself look MORE of an idiot ( I never thought it could happen tbh. ) I like your word play, currectly, that is a mix between currently and correct right?... ?? ... No. Get a dictionary or a spell checker before you try to make digs at other people, seriously. Aggressive, can be in real life and through forum, how does that change a thing, and no, they don't want you to fucking cry, they want you to LEAVE. It's been said time after time and all you ever do is come up with some cock and bull story on how you get flamers banned then go on to make a ko4life topic about asking GM to ban you. Pathetic. What, can't keep away? It's sad you say you are in the army, get drunk, get laid and all that shit with your life but your on this forums for hours flaming, and even have to ask to be banned to be kept of from coming here.

And she girl... Yes, and? I'm sorry mister almighty, are they inferior to you in your country or something? I don't see why you have to resolve to sexism, maybe, soon, people may resolve to racism to you? But wait, this is the NET so you'll just ignore us ya?

If we aren't worth it, why have you replied to every single flame directed at you, if you are not worth it you could be using your time more wisely, e.g getting a life.

"fighting with NET people"???, bud, the only people we are fighting with here is you, not others, why? Because there intellectual to take a joke and not start a flame war, then own yourself constantly in it. So please, do not leave this topic, I like to see your idiot replies and turn them in side out, you didn't give me much material on your last post, so please, make it bigger, because of this, let me guess, I have no life. =(

linebacker75

do u really surf omgthisisme u didnt answer my question yo :lol: :lol:

Hamishtoc_theBear

Nice picture made me laugh (not as much as a talos and df drawing i saw long time ago but still funny)
    B4 i got bored at page 3 i can see there are 2 facts
    1) picture was edited and funny (any1 with doubts about it must have real brain problems*)
    2) omgthisisme looks like an annoying person, some1 said about people wud start hating him by reading his topics.
    I think im starting to ...

pd : Keep bringing more funny ss is very funny

NathanAlgren

offtopic:
    There is a saying. If one person calls u donkey, ignore him. If second person calls you donkey, just think about it. But if third one calls you donkey, look at the mirror. It's time to look at the mirror omgthisisme[/b]

on topic: funny pic, keep them coming :P

good luck fighting with NET people .. lol.[/b]
    look who is talking..

Damn 9 page full with bs, why is this topic still open? :lol:

lol this topic is still up?
    im starting to believe omgthisisme is a script. it's allways answering back, it has a loop, and it's mentally retarded. im guessing on a very bad programmed java script.

senin 7 sülaleni sikim ben.
    means:
    i wish you 7 nice dreams tonight.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast