Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao made my day :lol:...
Page: 3

lmao made my day :lol:

Banned

that is fuhkin funny...seriously fuhkin funny. xD

I love this, In this quote he say's that he wasen't paying attention then on the last one before that - he says
    So, Your kinda contradicting yourself here.
    But who gives a shit, it was hilarious screen shot, and even more hilarious posts from you xD.[/b]
    I said i knew it was fake , i ment i thought it was fake , but as i said again i'm not editing pictures so i said who know's i just asked , grow up you nerd kid its game forum dummy.

LMFAO hahahaha i didnt even notice xD

lmao guess he pwnt himself again [/b]
    Have you ever been drunked before?
    No no i'm not getting drunk by chocolate milk like you do , i said i knew it was fake but i said anyway if its true k2 sucks , whats the fucking big deal?
    I said there Gms using probably different client and they using different options , i doubt GM can make laggs , anyway you probably still a kid who can't laugh at people at real life so he do it here , because you guys feel safety behaind the screen , one day you wont be behaind and ill be happy to see that.
    Now stfu homo , i was drunked i saw the picture and was like WTF but i said what i had , you can laugh i dont care , but dont flame like idiot.
    I'm done with this topic , dont be surpriesd if somebody of you getting mute / ban , because i ain't started it.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

No no i'm not getting drunk by chocolate milk like you do , i said i knew it was fake but i said anyway if its true k2 sucks , whats the fucking big deal?
    I said there Gms using probably different client and they using different options , i doubt GM can make laggs , anyway you probably still a kid who can't laugh at people at real life so he do it here , because you guys feel safety behaind the screen , one day you wont be behaind and ill be happy to see that.
    Now stfu homo , i was drunked i saw the picture and was like WTF but i said what i had , you can laugh i dont care , but dont flame like idiot.
    I'm done with this topic , dont be surpriesd if somebody of you getting mute / ban , because i ain't started it.[/b]
    You're the one who's always fighting with everyone. So stfu already.
    I don't even believe you were drunk you're just making up excuses. And why are you flaming K2? You should flame mgames, they're the one who make all the patches. Get your facts right before you start whining again.

I said i knew it was fake , i ment i thought it was fake , but as i said again i'm not editing pictures so i said who know's i just asked , grow up you nerd kid its game forum dummy.[/b]
    lmfao fuck you retard, I was kidding with you - Your a real piece of shit, I might be a nerd kid - but at least I don't have a topic about scamming me people, like you do fuckwad.

lmfao fuck you retard, I was kidding with you - Your a real piece of shit, I might be a nerd kid - but at least I don't have a topic about scamming me people, like you do fuckwad.[/b]
    Holy shit , well i must answer on that one because its not about this topic.
    Can you show me where i scammed somebody + if i really did it? all the people who blamed me for it found scammers thierself , or dupers like LordFabricious and hes brother , post facts.
    Because i can bring to this place many really many people that i sold them items , got the money first and then payed.
    You can ask Duo , NLwesje , s0ft , BlackBreed ( i could scam F9Devil account , if you know that warrior you can understand alone which items he has ) and many more , so dont bullshit me please.

Hey cutie Senior Member

hehehe i likeee
    :lol:

Holy shit , well i must answer on that one because its not about this topic.
    Can you show me where i scammed somebody + if i really did it? all the people who blamed me for it found scammers thierself , or dupers like LordFabricious and hes brother , post facts.
    Because i can bring to this place many really many people that i sold them items , got the money first and then payed.
    You can ask Duo , NLwesje , s0ft , BlackBreed ( i could scam F9Devil account , if you know that warrior you can understand alone which items he has ) and many more , so dont bullshit me please.[/b]
    Did I say you were a scammer? No - I said, No one's ever posted a topic about me being a scammer. Whos bullshitting who? Suspicious.

lol.. this picture is a masterpiece of KO, express the game in a visual way. And OmgThisIsMe's first post just added extra colors to this topic rofl

lol.. this picture is a masterpiece of KO, express the game in a visual way. And OmgThisIsMe's first post just added extra colors to this topic rofl[/b]
    +1, It was very funny - Evidently, He hates that he ever made that post and decides to yell at people for saying it was a funny post. So, Get ready for him to attempt another flame.

qunix

Almost every topic where omgthisisme posts smth finishes with flaming ... attention whore

would be funny if it was true.[/b]
    lol u right

rofl like it

Almost every topic where omgthisisme posts smth finishes with flaming ... attention whore[/b]
    Wow you kids are just cant admit the true ... can you show me where did i flame the members at my first comment here?
    No , and VictoryAkara you think i scammer? you thrust blackbreed from ko4life? go ahead feel free to ask him what i could scam from F9Devil account + for how long i know Danny , its not for that long.
    And hell yea when somebody drunk he's bullshiting , i just drinked 5 beers so i could find the keyboard atleast.
    And no i'm not sorry about the first comment i used here , you guys should be sorry for the life you got , seriously dont you have different hobby instead of flamming people at forum? again , grow up , because honestly even when you thinking that only i flame , my warn status standing on 10% ( and even that one is becuase of hijacking at market topic ) , not like others who flame me getting more warns then me , admins told me to ignore you but its funny i just cant , you too dumbs for me.
    Look at Cammy , he flame me at differet topic for nothing , he got 30 days ban , you want it too? keep flame and being kids and you'll have it , morons.

Read everything i said here before your another shitty comment .

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast