Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha funny...
Page: 4

haha funny

Rofl to bad its fake

oli

No offense OmgThisIsMe but if nearly the whole community of the forum would hate me then i'd quit this forum or just won't reply on topics anymore.

No offense OmgThisIsMe but if nearly the whole community of the forum would hate me then i'd quit this forum or just won't reply on topics anymore.[/b]
    Why you even thinking i posting to be " cool " at ko4life?
    I saying what i have to say , if you dont agree with me it doesn't mean i saying stupid things , every1 has own opinions otherwise the world and the people would be the same as each one of us.
    I ain't started flaming here , too bad others did , but if they want mute / ban no problem , ill even help them to have it and ill just report it , i can write normal as every1 does , if you keep flaming ill answer you the same way as you do.
    The only option of me to stay out of this forum is only the way by getting ban from admin , then ill respect it and leave , but flames from members? give me a break , its not offence for me.
    Offence from me its to have what you guys thinking about me just my r/l friends , and believe it or not , they aint like you guys , because they not behave like that behaind screens.

Banned

Rofl xD good idea and nice editing aswell :P

oli

Why you even thinking i posting to be " cool " at ko4life?
    I saying what i have to say , if you dont agree with me it doesn't mean i saying stupid things , every1 has own opinions otherwise the world and the people would be the same as each one of us.
    I ain't started flaming here , too bad others did , but if they want mute / ban no problem , ill even help them to have it and ill just report it , i can write normal as every1 does , if you keep flaming ill answer you the same way as you do.
    The only option of me to stay out of this forum is only the way by getting ban from admin , then ill respect it and leave , but flames from members? give me a break , its not offence for me.
    Offence from me its to have what you guys thinking about me just my r/l friends , and believe it or not , they aint like you guys , because they not behave like that behaind screens.[/b]
    huh? i never said that i don't like you or your friends... it's k. also i never said anything about your coolness or your reputation, i just think that every topic i see you you are arguing with someone and this shit doesn't stop... common, it has to find an end... O_o

justdutch

rolf he is funny

huh? i never said that i don't like you or your friends... it's k. also i never said anything about your coolness or your reputation, i just think that every topic i see you you are arguing with someone and this shit doesn't stop... common, it has to find an end... O_o[/b]
    When i said you i didnt ment you personaly , i ment to the members here.
    You English person? if yea , don't you know what the word " you " means? its not only for 1 person , its can be for many , i spoke about others , not about you.

kibal

Its edit or something? i doubt its not because GM probably have the same options like you , he just use side client and i doubt its looks like this :S
    Anyway if its true, nice he used V on the ban legit players , always laggs , add randoms bugs , GG k2.[/b]
    You said : "Its edit or something?" so obiuously u werent sure if it was edited or not.
    You should stop try flame k2 in every post u c only cose u left the game.We still playing ko and u cant chnage nothing .
    And i saw that u made a post that say why should i get ban or something like this , i say u why, cose u shared ur ko4life account and it is against rules but guess what u didnt get ban , so u just made the post cose u r prolly an attention whore but wow i just gave u a reason ( a real 1 ) .

thats so good lol!! hahahahahaha

oli

When i said you i didnt ment you personaly , i ment to the members here.
    You English person? if yea , don't you know what the word " you " means? its not only for 1 person , its can be for many , i spoke about others , not about you.[/b]
    well mate,
    the thing is i wouldn't like to surf on a forum where i get in an argue after every single post because i fuked up my reputation in the forum, i was just trying to say that.

peace, i'm out

Fuuuny

Wow you kids are just cant admit the true ... can you show me where did i flame the members at my first comment here?
    No , and VictoryAkara you think i scammer? you thrust blackbreed from ko4life? go ahead feel free to ask him what i could scam from F9Devil account + for how long i know Danny , its not for that long.
    And hell yea when somebody drunk he's bullshiting , i just drinked 5 beers so i could find the keyboard atleast.
    And no i'm not sorry about the first comment i used here , you guys should be sorry for the life you got , seriously dont you have different hobby instead of flamming people at forum? again , grow up , because honestly even when you thinking that only i flame , my warn status standing on 10% ( and even that one is becuase of hijacking at market topic ) , not like others who flame me getting more warns then me , admins told me to ignore you but its funny i just cant , you too dumbs for me.
    Look at Cammy , he flame me at differet topic for nothing , he got 30 days ban , you want it too? keep flame and being kids and you'll have it , morons.

Read everything i said here before your another shitty comment .[/b]
    lmao man, honestly, flaming and warning have not much in common, since the global mods are very busy nowadays, and havent warned people for quite a long time. Cammy is another story, he doesnt care about getting temp banned and shits. Dont make it sound like if we flame you, the result will be a 30 day ban like cammy got. Most of the time you are the one that starts shit, or does something idiotic (like this one) and results in people laughing at you, and in return, you start going on one of your flame parades. Taking this topic for example, people didnt start "flaming" you, but instead laughing cuz your reply was pretty hilarious. And then you start by saying how your real life shits affected this and that... honestly.... after so many chances nobody believes much about your real life things.... just like the incident @ the post your real life picture topic................. You cant blame people for wanting to flame you because of what happened in the past.

LMFAO YOU'RE EVEN MORE HILARIOUS THAN THE SCREENSHOT XDDDDDDDDDDD
    anyways.. dont know if u were serious omgthisisme, :P[/b]
    Just don't being idiot and say " omgthisisme stop turn every single topic to flame's " because every1 can see clearly who started , good night i'm done , kid.[/b]
    And i still dont get how you refered to my post as "the one that started flaming" I didnt "flame" you in any way, just thought that what you posted was really funny. I dont see any profanity directed at you, any referrences to real life, nothing in my post is "flaming" towards you. Once again, i just clearly stated that you were really funny in your post, and wondered if you were just joking or u were serious.

Think before you post pls.

Edit: Oh and... how would i be flaming you first when this is what you said to me:
    Have you ever been drunked before?
    No no i'm not getting drunk by chocolate milk like you do , i said i knew it was fake but i said anyway if its true k2 sucks , whats the fucking big deal?
    I said there Gms using probably different client and they using different options , i doubt GM can make laggs , anyway you probably still a kid who can't laugh at people at real life so he do it here , because you guys feel safety behaind the screen , one day you wont be behaind and ill be happy to see that.
    Now stfu homo , i was drunked i saw the picture and was like WTF but i said what i had , you can laugh i dont care , but dont flame like idiot.
    I'm done with this topic , dont be surpriesd if somebody of you getting mute / ban , because i ain't started it.[/b]
    Seriously, not once did i flame you in this topic, and here u go flaming me and then say that i flamed first?. If you just said "dang,,, i wasnt paying attention xD haha mabad" then i doubt anyone would flame you... but its these petty excuses that you come up with each time that cause people to become irritated.

You should seriously look back nd think bro. When like EVERYONE hates you, theres a reason behind it... And no i dont think that everyone else flaming you is the cause of the problem, because look at the 30,000 members on this forum. Do you see anyone else that keeps gettign flamed like you? No. So clearly theres a problem here, and im pretty sure the problem lies on your behalf.

Banned

Well done :lol:

No , and VictoryAkara you think i scammer? you thrust blackbreed from ko4life? go ahead feel free to ask him what i could scam from F9Devil account + for how long i know Danny , its not for that long.[/b]
    Learn to read - I said I NEVER CALLED YOU A SCAMMER<---- Can you read this????

If you want to flame, Perhaps you should learn english so that you understand what their saying to you instead of Automatically assuming it&#39;s trying to flame you, and like Akutee say&#39;s - Everyone might not hate you now, But the way you are about flaming people and thinking their flaming you - it won&#39;t take long for them to.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast