Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; כוס אמא שלך בת זונה אוכלת בתחת אמן תמות יא גרמני מזדיין Thats basically what i said about you.[/b] You ...
Page: 7

StoneColdAngel

כוס אמא שלך בת זונה אוכלת בתחת אמן תמות יא גרמני מזדיין
    Thats basically what i said about you.[/b]
    You failed.

Did i started it in this topic? nope[/b]
    Erhm ... YES !!!

People laught at you for this totally dumb post and you little kid couldn't take it and came up with your typical "I have RL you don't You KO nerd" arguments. You attacked the people and thats whats commonly known as starting.

qunix

No no , i have many friend's playing KO , but they fine.
    As i said many times every1 has hes own opinion , you love to play KO? go ahead i wont stop you.
    I saying the same shit because other members who i say it to them saying the same shit about me , too bad you couldn't notice it alone.
    And hell yea , my life are more importent then shitty game , i got job , i got GF i got future , might be you also have it , but atleast i'm not flaming others just for hobby.
    I'm going out , if you gonne talk serious w/o flaming , ill respond , if you wanna being kid and act like dumb , go ahead i wont stop ya.[/b]
    Why ur still here ?

1 word , LOL.
    KO quiting gave me future? you moron , my future is army , work after army , KO have nothing to do with it .
    Nope , i can promise you i had better gear then what you got now and i ain't babashoped shit , also had many chars 75+ , still doesn't mean nothing.
    When i played " 12 " hours a day i had no school nor job .
    When i call you lifeless i ment you guys coming to this forum to flame others , its your hobby , so yea its lifeless , you could act like a grown up person and write well instead of flame others.
    כוס אמא שלך בת זונה אוכלת בתחת אמן תמות יא גרמני מזדיין
    Thats basically what i said about you.
    Did i started it in this topic? nope
    HUH? where i did edit?[/b]
    Go google the word implied.
    No one came to this forum to flame anyone, cept for you. Surely you know by now every retarded post that comes from you ends up with people flaming, so by you coming here to post means you are coming here to flame, correct ? Also, if you are not entirely sure about what i said, don't reply to it, i never said you babashopped.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

im pretty sure GM's use the same client as we do. Just the user is set to 1 or sumin instead of the normal 0

Go google the word implied.
    No one came to this forum to flame anyone, cept for you. Surely you know by now every retarded post that comes from you ends up with people flaming, so by you coming here to post means you are coming here to flame, correct ? Also, if you are not entirely sure about what i said, don't reply to it, i never said you babashopped.[/b]
    Thats not my problem , even if you think my post is retarted , dont answer about her.
    Second i know you didnt said i babashoped , you said if somebody has good items you will say he babashoped , so i showed you i had good items and didnt babashoped shit , so i guess you cant read in shit.

Why ur still here ?[/b]
    Did you saw when i said i going out ? was hours ago , and no i wont stop respone unless you guys gonne do it before , since you dont , ill answer untill i get bored .

You failed.
    Erhm ... YES !!!

People laught at you for this totally dumb post and you little kid couldn't take it and came up with your typical "I have RL you don't You KO nerd" arguments. You attacked the people and thats whats commonly known as starting.[/b]
    Failed? maybe , you still dont know what i said , like i dont know what you said.
    And nope i didnt started it , he said " you sir idiot " i had to responed about that one.
    He could say " lol you serious? its fake :lol: "
    Too hard? why the idiot word? ill flame again , thats my way you cant change her.

GN.

When i call you lifeless i ment you guys coming to this forum to flame others , its your hobby , so yea its lifeless , you could act like a grown up person and write well instead of flame others.[/b]
    wow.. some people are just so damn stubborn. They dont see the huge problem that lays on their behalf, yet they see the small needle sized problem on someone else...

Thats not my problem , even if you think my post is retarted , dont answer about her.
    Second i know you didnt said i babashoped , you said if somebody has good items you will say he babashoped , so i showed you i had good items and didnt babashoped shit , so i guess you cant read in shit.

Did you saw when i said i going out ? was hours ago , and no i wont stop respone unless you guys gonne do it before , since you dont , ill answer untill i get bored .
    Failed? maybe , you still dont know what i said , like i dont know what you said.
    And nope i didnt started it , he said " you sir idiot " i had to responed about that one.
    He could say " lol you serious? its fake :lol: "
    Too hard? why the idiot word? ill flame again , thats my way you cant change her.

GN.[/b]
    Or maybe you just can't write for shit? Nice to know you refer to your posts as a her, does she have a name ?
    I'm saying that you think anyone who is high level and good geared seem to have no life, mainly because when you were "good geared" and "high leveled" you had no life. Doesn't mean other people don't have a life.

Banned

For the fuckin' love of god guys, please stop...You can clearly see this is going no where.

Do I need to repeat?...No where

Please, if you guys are mature enough to understand what I mean, you'll stop cause none of you is acting like a man right now

King0fKingZ

Wie kann man auch so armseelig sein und immer mit seinem RL und wie andere KO addicts sind kommen.

THats basically what I said above ^^[/b]
    ja und immer die gleichen idioten

lol moxp wtf :lol:

omgthisisme u r funny

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

For the fuckin' love of god guys, please stop...You can clearly see this is going no where.

Do I need to repeat?...No where

Please, if you guys are mature enough to understand what I mean, you'll stop cause none of you is acting like a man right now[/b]
    AMEN!

Royalassassin

lol funny shit ^.^

Pll who belive this is true are stupid, do u realy think k2 want to make u lag????
    They have problems to fix it.

And do u realy think they want to make bugs in there own game so they have more work to fix them????

This must be a big joke....

Banned

Pll who belive this is true are stupid, do u realy think k2 want to make u lag????
    They have problems to fix it.

And do u realy think they want to make bugs in there own game so they have more work to fix them????

This must be a big joke....[/b]
    Duh? You kiddin&#39;? <_<

Sorry but you&#39;re so wrong. Everyone already does hate him.

And lol @ this fool... yet again proving himself to be a dumbass.[/b]
    lmao

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast