Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pll who belive this is true are stupid, do u realy think k2 want to make u lag???? They have ...
Page: 8

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Pll who belive this is true are stupid, do u realy think k2 want to make u lag????
    They have problems to fix it.

And do u realy think they want to make bugs in there own game so they have more work to fix them????

This must be a big joke....[/b]
    Of course it's a joke. But they can make you lag if they want to. They just have to make a boss event :lol:

Of course it's a joke. But they can make you lag if they want to. They just have to make a boss event :lol:[/b]
    hahaha +1, about a boss event...
    Its so easy to get the lag gone, just open a war map.
    Then give a notice and give the boss event in the war map where only like 400pll max can join in.

Pino

coming to a forum and telling someone who made it to 80 he/she is lifeless is flaming aswell.
    and yet you do it everytime, thank you

LeoBuff

Pll who belive this is true are stupid, do u realy think k2 want to make u lag????
    They have problems to fix it.

And do u realy think they want to make bugs in there own game so they have more work to fix them????

This must be a big joke....[/b]
    this post was funnier than OmgThisIsMe's one... ^^

this post was funnier than OmgThisIsMe's one... ^^[/b]
    +1, But I like the retarded omgthisisme argument post's.

OmgThisIsMe please do the world a favour and commit suicide.

windsmoker

omgthisisme if i were u i would have deleted my post :X everyone who has an average IQ can understand that u r damn stupid
    here's a sentence for ur case:
    silence is golden

or in hebrew cuz u r retarded and probably cant understand the english version
    שתיקה שווה זהב

Speed_King

Best screenshot I've seen

As for this:

Wow you kids are just cant admit the true ...[/b]
    All your base are belong to us eh?

<3

omgthisisme if i were u i would have deleted my post :X everyone who has an average IQ can understand that u r damn stupid
    here&#39;s a sentence for ur case:
    silence is golden

or in hebrew cuz u r retarded and probably cant understand the english version
    שתיקה שווה זהב[/b]
    Rofl , thats the different between me and you , you give a crap about what NET people thinking about you , and me? they can suck my dick and lick the cum on thier face.
    And I did understood what you said , but lets see how your Hebrew working.
    כושלאמא שלך יא חתיכת קוקסינל מעפן יש לך מזל שאני לא מכיר אותך כי הייתי מזיין אותך ואת הכושלדודה שלך

OmgThisIsMe please do the world a favour and commit suicide.[/b]
    I guess you ment do favour to ko4life , because you not the whole world , and even if it was the whole world , i love to live :]
    Now go fuck your priest at KO , go make some handjob while you watching how she doin 1920 heal.
    LOL OWNED? yea .. wont admit it.

windsmoker

Rofl , thats the different between me and you , you give a crap about what NET people thinking about you , and me? they can suck my dick and lick the cum on thier face.
    And I did understood what you said , but lets see how your Hebrew working.
    כושלאמא שלך יא חתיכת קוקסינל מעפן יש לך מזל שאני לא מכיר אותך כי הייתי מזיין אותך ואת הכושלדודה שלך
    I guess you ment do favour to ko4life , because you not the whole world , and even if it was the whole world , i love to live :]
    Now go fuck your priest at KO , go make some handjob while you watching how she doin 1920 heal.
    LOL OWNED? yea .. wont admit it.[/b]
    i got muted for 5 days for saying that u r a stupid israeli (tho im an israeli either)
    so i think that after my translation for what u said u should get a ban...
    this thing means:
    fuck ur mother you fucking crappy cokesinelle u r lucky i dont know u cuz i would have fucked u and ur fucking aunt

StoneColdAngel

LOL OWNED? yea .. wont admit it.[/b]
    Haha you poor boy. Comming up with KO insults again. You sir are really sad.

I like to read the first and last page of an interesting topic name thread here, after reading this one... I lost the idea of the GM client screenshot...

lag, ban legit players, lmao, that is some funny creative shit :lol:

and to the bitches whining about everything and talking about how they play, quit, live or whatever... stfu, nobody cares about it in a media section thread

middle east emos... still emos anyway

i got muted for 5 days for saying that u r a stupid israeli (tho im an israeli either)
    so i think that after my translation for what u said u should get a ban...
    this thing means:
    fuck ur mother you fucking crappy cokesinelle u r lucky i dont know u cuz i would have fucked u and ur fucking aunt[/b]
    Please , dont do it to me :]
    Admins online? feel free to pm &#39;em
    Oh wait , oh nvm , i thought ko4life is my life like your&#39;s , nvm nvm , go report. :P

Haha you poor boy. Comming up with KO insults again. You sir are really sad.[/b]
    Again , you the poor guy.
    Since they saying over and over shit about my life , i talking about thier life&#39;s , which mean , KO.
    Understood? or was too hard 4 ya?
    Who said i&#39;m sir and not laidy ? have you ever saw me?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Please , dont do it to me :]
    Admins online? feel free to pm &#39;em
    Oh wait , oh nvm , i thought ko4life is my life like your&#39;s , nvm nvm , go report. :P
    Again , you the poor guy.
    Since they saying over and over shit about my life , i talking about thier life&#39;s , which mean , KO.
    Understood? or was too hard 4 ya?
    Who said i&#39;m sir and not laidy ? have you ever saw me?[/b]
    Why won&#39;t you just shut up?

Why won&#39;t you just shut up?[/b]
    Dont talk about me and ill , while you do talk about me , ill do the same.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast