Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

GM client lmao xD

This is a discussion on GM client lmao xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol omgthisisme... im not bored enough to explain u why u r so stupid btw From: dunno lollll how typical... ...
Page: 9

windsmoker

lol omgthisisme...
    im not bored enough to explain u why u r so stupid
    btw
    lollll how typical... retarded doesnt know where he lives

Banned

Okay, this pict was so freakin hilarious xD! made me laugh so much

OmgThisIsMe - Grow up... youre plain lame =_=

Ive never feelt like flaming anyone before, but seriously, youre just pissing me off.. .every SINGLE thread i see you post in, you twist everything around. Akutee didnt flame you AT ALL in his first post, youre the one that thought he did, the only one... youre the one that starts it all, with your retarded comments, sorry, but youre just plain dumb... and i guess everyone here has been drunk before, youre not the only one who have tryed it! so just stfu, leave your dumb comments for yourself, and get out and get a real life... you need a gf, or get out and get laid atleast.... youre annoying... and i hate reading your posts...... FUCK god im bored, and tired =_=

Sorry, just had to say it xD

Edite:
    oh and OmgThisIsMe i find it retarded, how u comepare EVERY SINGLE THING with Ko, you say we are the addicts? well yea....

Double post ftw!

lol omgthisisme...
    im not bored enough to explain u why u r so stupid
    btw
    lollll how typical... retarded doesnt know where he lives[/b]
    Are you that dummy and can't realize where i came from?
    Is it really to hard to see the Israel flag above? it was a joke you fuckturd.

Okay, this pict was so freakin hilarious xD! made me laugh so much

OmgThisIsMe - Grow up... youre plain lame =_=

Ive never feelt like flaming anyone before, but seriously, youre just pissing me off.. .every SINGLE thread i see you post in, you twist everything around. Akutee didnt flame you AT ALL in his first post, youre the one that thought he did, the only one... youre the one that starts it all, with your retarded comments, sorry, but youre just plain dumb... and i guess everyone here has been drunk before, youre not the only one who have tryed it! so just stfu, leave your dumb comments for yourself, and get out and get a real life... you need a gf, or get out and get laid atleast.... youre annoying... and i hate reading your posts...... FUCK god im bored, and tired =_=

Sorry, just had to say it xD
    Edite:
    oh and OmgThisIsMe i find it retarded, how u comepare EVERY SINGLE THING with Ko, you say we are the addicts? well yea....

Double post ftw![/b]
    It wasn't akutte who started , it was d4rk3lf or w/e , he called me idiot while he could say its fake and thats it , while he flame me and others doin the same , ill answer to every1 in the same way.
    You think its retarded , i think its the way of life.
    If somebody hate me ( not here , because i really dont care about this NET members ) you think i should love him? no , its same way.
    If somebody hit me , you think ill just stand? hell no , ill hit back.
    When somebody show respect to me , you think ill flame him? no , ill show respect aswell.
    This is my way , and you cant change her.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Are you that dummy and can't realize where i came from?
    Is it really to hard to see the Israel flag above? it was a joke you fuckturd.
    It wasn't akutte who started , it was d4rk3lf or w/e , he called me idiot while he could say its fake and thats it , while he flame me and others doin the same , ill answer to every1 in the same way.
    You think its retarded , i think its the way of life.
    If somebody hate me ( not here , because i really dont care about this NET members ) you think i should love him? no , its same way.
    If somebody hit me , you think ill just stand? hell no , ill hit back.
    When somebody show respect to me , you think ill flame him? no , ill show respect aswell.
    This is my way , and you cant change her.[/b]
    Lol and now you're blaming me. Get real.
    No one respects you, you're just an immature kid.

Banned

what does Akutee have to do with dark3lf? u started flaming him because of what dark3lf said? that shows just how immature you are, i dislike people like you...

now, thats it for my flaming, guess its the first time i ever flamed someone on ko4life!!

give me a cookie someone

what does Akutee have to do with dark3lf? u started flaming him because of what dark3lf said? that shows just how immature you are, i dislike people like you...

now, thats it for my flaming, guess its the first time i ever flamed someone on ko4life!!

give me a cookie someone [/b]
    *gives you a golden cookie*

Banned

i find it funny how he blamed u for all of it dark3lf :P haha xD

arigatou :b

give me a cookie someone [/b]
    Cheak this comment of Akutte , it was before i flamed him

LMFAO hahahaha i didnt even notice xD

lmao guess he pwnt himself again [/b]
    When somebody talk to me like that ill answer in the same way he did.
    Get your facts right instead of blaming others.
    And honestly now i see why this forum called " ko4life " , because its really what is it for you guys ...
    And i thought you told me to grow up , you probably 20+ years old cant get laid so you gonne make an hand job on your priest , wat a man.
    This topic is not about me , when you wanna see me stop posting , you should do it before , because ill respone to anything that include me at your comment.

Gosh , if you could see my face when i posting here , you guys even making me laughing harder then when i watching Achmad the dead terrorist :]
    Thinking you know about me and my life , while you guys even dont know if i boy or girl :S

Banned

u flamed him before that =/ i saw that, and that post, wasnt a flame at all if u ask me, but yea :b

u flamed him before that =/ i saw that, and that post, wasnt a flame at all if u ask me, but yea :b[/b]
    I'm not asking you nothing.
    And maybe he didn't flamed , but he used different words to show he wanna flame , he just scard to get mute / ban.
    Anyway , i'm done for today i'm crying of laughing
    Keep flame me / talk about me , and ill respone in the same way , talk about the topic and you won't see me back.( to this topic anyway )

Banned

generate lagg lmao xD

i find it funny how he blamed u for all of it dark3lf :P haha xD

arigatou :b[/b]
    Do itashi mashite

LeoBuff

time to /close this topic. i guess? :mellow:

linebacker75

I'm not asking you nothing.
    And maybe he didn't flamed , but he used different words to show he wanna flame , he just scard to get mute / ban.
    Anyway , i'm done for today i'm crying of laughing
    Keep flame me / talk about me , and ill respone in the same way , talk about the topic and you won't see me back.( to this topic anyway )[/b]

then dont post.tho ur pretty funny YA DIG! :lol:

qunix

time to /close this topic. i guess? :mellow:[/b]
    NO WAY i love to read such a topicks !

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast