Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

is this a gm or something?

This is a discussion on is this a gm or something? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The 7th grade armor was supposed to be released with FD, not the Moradon patch ( as it was in ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

The 7th grade armor was supposed to be released with FD, not the Moradon patch ( as it was in beta but we never actually got it yet after over a year )

TBL editing changes EVERYTHING, it's not a client side change like when you make a personal shield look like a CS. Others still see the personal shield.

Highest chances are, those are from near the end of the Beta server for RoFD, I dont know why they are such low lvled yet they have +10 gear. Also it's beta because of the tp to town scrolls we were able to purcahse from the NPC

Kunz, it's not 750 HP per armor piece, it's 750hp for the whole set. If they took off 1 of the Dragon Flight armors, the total HP bonus would go down, as well as the str, and resists. Different piece combinations give you more bonuses.

And after a little while, the top 50 NP holders in Beta were given lvl 80, I dont recall them getting free +7 sets of armor

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

The 7th grade armor was supposed to be released with FD, not the Moradon patch ( as it was in beta but we never actually got it yet after over a year )

TBL editing changes EVERYTHING, it's not a client side change like when you make a personal shield look like a CS. Others still see the personal shield.

Highest chances are, those are from near the end of the Beta server for RoFD, I dont know why they are such low lvled yet they have +10 gear. Also it's beta because of the tp to town scrolls we were able to purcahse from the NPC

Kunz, it's not 750 HP per armor piece, it's 750hp for the whole set. If they took off 1 of the Dragon Flight armors, the total HP bonus would go down, as well as the str, and resists. Different piece combinations give you more bonuses.

And after a little while, the top 50 NP holders in Beta were given lvl 80, I dont recall them getting free +7 sets of armor[/b]

@kunz believe whatever u want, i was on the rofd beta and i know what im talking about

and i remember now that the grade 7 armor was buyable from npc with shells, chitins and all hich class items. the pauldron price was mmm 65k maybe? :mellow: i dont remember very well

its beta

MxU

beta +1

Shimmy

Private Sever ?

Banned

zzzz for the 99999th time, TBL editing doesn&#39;t affect the look of the icon and the description of the item on your inventory <_<[/b]
    Canz here u worng
    i used tbl edit long time ago and the iron neck icon looks like Amulet of str :\

its called dragonflight armour.. and like phantom said its with every peice you are wearing you gain more stats.. and yea it is beta

eduarvera23

i think it&#39;s files edit

DarK

why are ppl still posting like &#39;tbl edit&#39; ect... We&#39;ve established it&#39;s ROFD beta.

Looks nice, Havoc&#39;s items are better thought >_<

_Priest_Of_God_

If i rember right the Dragon of each server was spose to get a piece of dragon armor every onece in a while but they never implemented it

Banned

looks like private server with some majour editing

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

omg... is rofd beta! >.<

can someone close this topic pls? -_-

Poonstunna

u fukin nubs its beta...for the nubs who never went to beta they have dragon flight armor in beta...and the clan thenextgeneration was in beta...i was in it.

and he haves 6k hp lol this is a fake.all armors have 750healt and 8hp bonus x5 dual rocs 21*2hp bonus and 150healt bonus and bla bla bla.he cant have 6k hp with this items.[/b]
    omg dont u read.. someone alredy sed u have to have THE WHOLE set to get the bonus.. its not a bonus off each individual piece..

Canz here u worng
    i used tbl edit long time ago and the iron neck icon looks like Amulet of str :\[/b]
    and dont u read? Canz alredy sed sorry for being closed minded yada yada

and yes it is beta +1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast