ticket i wrote to K2

This is a discussion on ticket i wrote to K2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You misspelled a word.. Description: on the 'ONLINE SUPPORT' page of this site, you wrote: Progress -impeding Issues - A ...
Page: 1

sime217

You misspelled a word..

Description: on the 'ONLINE SUPPORT' page of this site, you wrote:
    Progress -impeding Issues - A pregress-impeding issue is one that prevents an individual character from progressing normally in Knight Online, For example, if you found you were no longer ablt to conduct trades with other players, this would be condered a progress-impeding issue.

note, you misspelled 'pregress, ablt and condered'.. please correct them unless you want newcomers to think this game/company is unprofessional..

we are sorry for the inconvenience, but i cannot personally resolve this problem, you will be escalated to another department. Sorry for the inconveniance.

-k2

toniskuusk

note, you misspelled 'pregress, ablt and condered'.. please correct them unless you want newcomers to think this game/company is unprofessional..[/b]

LOL

You misspelled a word..

Description: on the 'ONLINE SUPPORT' page of this site, you wrote:
    Progress -impeding Issues - A pregress-impeding issue is one that prevents an individual character from progressing normally in Knight Online, For example, if you found you were no longer ablt to conduct trades with other players, this would be condered a progress-impeding issue.

note, you misspelled 'pregress, ablt and condered'.. please correct them unless you want newcomers to think this game/company is unprofessional..[/b]
    nothing..

GangstamaN

we are sorry for the inconvenience, but i cannot personally resolve this problem, you will be escalated to another department. Sorry for the inconveniance.

-k2[/b]

Exactly what they will say, then they will close it after like 2 weeks.

-k2[/b]

yup like always ... it's only thing they can write ...

haha +1

yup like always ... it's only thing they can write ...[/b]
    ya

RippedSolid

-k2[/b]

Rofl +1

we need to all join heads and sue k2 lol =P

-k2[/b]
    They wont even read tickets anymore, they'll just give that shit to us and we'll eventually forget about and it and it'll end up closed. :P

closetoheaven

if u will buy gold/plati for 2 years+ they will help i know this cuase they help me only when i add my payment...

sime217

lol you were right..

Hail, *****

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket with as much specific information as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

CSR Naki

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.gamersfirst.com