Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Go To war with Monsterkill

This is a discussion on Go To war with Monsterkill within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHwfDAZDz9E...related&search=...
Page: 1

melli

wel.. nice vid.. but you only fought fast dieing noob humans :blink:

melli

its not me >_< he is a nice friend

I got to thank todd for some nice NPs that we did in that war. Great pk with him even naked. :lol:
    MONSTERKILL likes this.

SilentDaemon

:wub: monsterkill
    MONSTERKILL likes this.

Timmy

wuts his lvl now

He was 74 when he tooked that fraps. Now he is 75 or 76 dunno not in that clan anymore.

Crazy2010

dude monsterk1ll sucks balls him and sou1lslayer got like the best items IN THIS game and they suck no shit <_<

shelliebelly

isnt monsterkill a scammer? thats what i heard atleast from several sides ^^

m0nsterk1ll is a hacked account. he's also a scammer aka lovemuffin. he scammed a lot of ppl of paypal chargebacks. and the video was crap. i prefer to see another nub dcz pk vid. 2/10 .

shelliebelly

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    m0nsterk1ll is a hacked account. he's also a scammer aka lovemuffin. he scammed a lot of ppl of paypal chargebacks. and the video was crap. i *prefer to see another nub dcz pk vid. 2/10 .
    so is b4redevil a scammmer to? cose he plays at m0nsterk1ll somethimes :blink:

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    m0nsterk1ll is a hacked account. he's also a scammer aka lovemuffin. he scammed a lot of ppl of paypal chargebacks. and the video was crap. i *prefer to see another nub dcz pk vid. 2/10 .
    Who are you again?

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    dude monsterk1ll sucks balls him and sou1lslayer got like the best items IN THIS game and they suck no shit <_<
    Excuse me Mister 2000 usd spent on KO, but u have some great items and your a very gay warrior. Spend another 2000 usd on KO than maybe u can be better.

Originally posted by shelliebelly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shelliebelly)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    so is b4redevil a scammmer to? cose he plays at m0nsterk1ll somethimes :blink:[/b]
    i never said that. but he's friends with a scammer. every1 knows m0nsterk1ll is lovemuffins acc and he hacked it. and if u search for lovemuffin on these forums you'll find several topics about him scamming ppl.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    Excuse me Mister 2000 usd spent on KO, but u have some great items and your a very gay warrior. Spend another 2000 usd on KO than maybe u can be better.[/b]
    u so c0ck try to get yourself real character and stop sucking ppl's dick for items and what is this crap 2000 usd ? and im very gay warrior ?

its because i pwned you other day with monsterk1llr lolz? go cry more
    Acid pots >u and him GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast