Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Go To war with Monsterkill

This is a discussion on Go To war with Monsterkill within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010 dude monsterk1ll sucks balls him and sou1lslayer got like the best items IN THIS ...
Page: 2

:seby666:

Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    dude monsterk1ll sucks balls him and sou1lslayer got like the best items IN THIS game and they suck no shit <_<
    Excuse me Mister 2000 usd spent on KO, but u have some great items and your a very gay warrior. Spend another 2000 usd on KO than maybe u can be better.[/b]
    own3d.crazy babashop var mi?

Speed

lol war videos , every war orc gets a 1000000000000000 ap boost and everyone dies so fast , gettin fukin spam hit for 1500+ non duffed with 1350+ ac and 15 % reduction isnt really funny

Kik0

Originally posted by Speed
    lol war videos , every war orc gets a 1000000000000000 ap boost and everyone dies so fast , gettin fukin spam hit for 1500+ non duffed with 1350+ ac and 15 % reduction isnt really funny
    Yeah, that bastard grayhawk hit me for almost 3k during a war, then you get those unheard of warryons spamming 1700s.

Wicked

MONSTERK1LL BEST WARRIOR IN GAME AND PLAYER. end.......
    MONSTERKILL likes this.

GrillOxD

name song :mellow: :wub:

Baha

Originally posted by GrillOxD
    name song *:mellow: :wub:
    name of the song is Valley of the Damned - Dragonforce

Tunatic ftw -_-

Originally posted by Wicked
    MONSTERK1LL BEST WARRIOR IN GAME AND PLAYER. end.......

well... if hes leigt like u... Lmao
    MONSTERKILL likes this.

TexAholic

Nice video but why do you not thank you priest they saved you

shelliebelly

its not fun to go war as human you always get raped by that babashopper

one_way

yet humans still win

shelliebelly

Originally posted by one_way
    yet humans still win
    thats why those green bitches get attack boost we need to lose coupple times :P

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by DauMuie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

dude monsterk1ll sucks balls him and sou1lslayer got like the best items IN THIS game and they suck no shit <_<

Excuse me Mister 2000 usd spent on KO, but u have some great items and your a very gay warrior. Spend another 2000 usd on KO than maybe u can be better.
    u so c0ck try to get yourself real character and stop sucking ppl's dick for items and what is this crap 2000 usd ? and im very gay warrior ?

its because i pwned you other day with monsterk1llr lolz? go cry more
    Acid pots >u and him GG[/b]
    Hahaha. You really make me laugh dude. GET A FUCKING LIFE. And im fucking working for my items. FARMING. Todd never gived me any item. Btw babashop is not enough ? You must scam too now? How sad. And the part with a real character is like this: I like to do it myself. Equip it myself and level it. Not to buy it from Fatchick with USD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12