Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

gold farmer

This is a discussion on gold farmer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sleven07 this topic u made only shows how much of an asshole u are ok? And you ...
Page: 3

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    this topic u made only shows how much of an asshole u are
    ok? And you think i care about your opinion of me? haha alright.... but im sure youve been angry at gold farmers before because they screw up this great game, but sure..... lets love and protect them.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

nvr really hated them ... except those that camp and koxp felankors

Rozz

Yes, you did

Banned

It don't means anything to him hee didn't even read that :/
    but ewryone wan't to stop them i hate those idiots like ewryone else

Quote Originally Posted by Evaldo View Post
    lol omg wtf rofl!!!
    Yeah?
    10char

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yotambend View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the huge amount of trolls in this thread?
    Or is it me that is trollin? O_O
    it used to be like this a lot more often. sorta miss it

Epic Fail.

DannyH, you are our hero. Thanks for saving the day of this monster.

First of all... how old are you? China is one of the best econ in the world atm.. PLease watch the news sometime kid, and they're just doing their job.. why u taking this game so seriously?
    They farm golds and sell, u farm items and level characters to sell for usd anyway am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Epic Fail.

He's no longer here. See the incredibly ironic thread by him a few below this one.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by 4.12 View Post
    First of all... how old are you? China is one of the best econ in the world atm.. PLease watch the news sometime kid, and they're just doing their job.. why u taking this game so seriously?
    They farm golds and sell, u farm items and level characters to sell for usd anyway am i right?
    No.... your actually incredibly wrong. We play this game to level up, and to farm items that give us a specific "edge" over other players. So when gold farmers come and sell hundreds of GB's DAILY, people like you who seem to like the gold farmers buy from them and take away the "edge" that legit players like me work for.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Epic Fail.

and to you..... i mean, how old are you? why do you spend so much time in a gaming community at your age, pathetic.

ahhahahaha this topic make my day ^^

those Bots suck. I wish there was an option to ignore certain screen names. that would be best. as for buying GBs from them i wonder who actually does cause i dont think i would trust a bot then again its Ko4Life also so you never know when you will get scammed for $$$

China is one of the fastest growing countries economically and it has been so for the past 30 years. The obvious reason for their growth is the lack of labor laws as well as the abundance of workers available. They may be one of the fastest growing economies, but they are incredibly behind in technology within their factories.
    The reason for this is because it is cheaper to higher unskilled workers to use outdated machines than to upgrade to more complex machines that actual require training.
    Because of the lack of technology in these factories, China is one of the world highest polluters (America is still #1 per capita), and they refuse to do anything about it because they feel they shud be allowed to grow and expand the same way other developed countries such as America did in the 1800's without and backlash.

On topic:
    China I believe made it illegal to do these sort of actions as far as selling IGC for USD, but obviously it has not stopped anyone from doing any thing. Only idiots buy from these people and only the more retarded actually sell gb's to these ppl

Quote Originally Posted by mtbdhking View Post
    and to you..... i mean, how old are you? why do you spend so much time in a gaming community at your age, pathetic.
    Your arguments are invalid. Gaming is not limited by age.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAt1KEJCABI]YouTube - Gaming Granny[/ame]

Hitler, you suck. Stop being a racist. Those people don't hack because they want, it's their income and you answer a pm written by a bot and try to insult them. Who is pathetic, you or me?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast