Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

good FP build?

This is a discussion on good FP build? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on the pic its in full strg, with hp armor its 3.3k hp and will be excapt 800 def when ...
Page: 2

on the pic its in full strg, with hp armor its 3.3k hp and will be excapt 800 def when i got this +8 shit o.o

NoFearCZ

hi i PLAY MANES and i have same build as u, i have 65 level , but with str equip i have 3 k hp+ with hp set i have 3900 hp. this is wery good char for 1 vs 1 , u can kill 95 % all orc 8o) ( wariors , rogues. mages BP without parasite under 70) BUT ..... u need anny one hand weapon + shield , u can have cca : 900 def 3000 hp+ and 1100+ atack with dth +7 , 1500 + with totamic club , in colony i have 3200 or 3400 hp , with DTH i do (after malice 500-600 dmg to rogue , 400-550 to wariors , 700-950 to all others BP.then this build is realy good (i use +7 totaclub, +8 destroyer too), ( i can kill SQ with 1920 heal) BUT u MUST FOR PvP USE +7PLATE SHIELD WITH 22% repel , try this 8o) if sin spike u for 900 dmg he give back 200 dmg ... ( when i got 67 level i will use +7 chitin gauntlet and boots)
    for more deff and Spear D , SwordD i think 72 bp with chitins, onehand weapon +personal shield +5 , can own all 1 vs 1 . bb NoFearCZ

Badluckserb

Originally posted by NoFearCZ
    hi i PLAY MANES and i have same *build as u, i have 65 level , but with str equip *i have 3 k hp+ with hp set i have 3900 hp. this is wery good char for 1 vs 1 , u can kill 95 % all orc 8o) ( wariors , rogues. mages BP without parasite under 70) BUT ..... u need *anny one hand weapon + shield , u can have * cca : 900 def 3000 hp+ and 1100+ atack with *dth +7 , 1500 + with totamic club , in colony i have 3200 or 3400 hp , with DTH i do (after malice 500-600 dmg to rogue , 400-550 to wariors , 700-950 to all others BP.then this build is realy good (i use +7 totaclub, +8 destroyer too), ( i can kill SQ with 1920 heal) BUT u MUST FOR PvP USE +7PLATE SHIELD WITH 22% repel , try this 8o) if sin spike u for 900 dmg he give back 200 dmg ... ( when i got 67 level i will *use +7 chitin gauntlet and boots)
    for more deff and Spear D , SwordD i think 72 bp with chitins, onehand weapon +personal shield +5 , can own all 1 vs 1 . bb *NoFearCZ
    lot craps ....chitin gaunt and boots do u know require INT stats for it 158 gaunt+7 160 boot s +7 ? and on 65 lvl u will look funny...the best for FP BP is good juwlry/uniques with defence and full set defence gear so if u atack rouge just put dd helm/25 on u...and u own him etc etc Uniques are rulz,I have on 68 lvl fp hp build 7000 HP with undy pk all defence gear on me exmpl 60 spear def(helm,gaunt,boot) and 40 dd shiled about 6000 hp..I a m INt and BP FP I think Flone have 1900 AP as FP BP and 4000 hp unbufed,i will told him to write here ....

NoFearCZ

Originally posted by Badluckserb+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Badluckserb)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoFearCZ
    hi i PLAY MANES and i have same *build as u, i have 65 level , but with str equip *i have 3 k hp+ with hp set i have 3900 hp. this is wery good char for 1 vs 1 , u can kill 95 % all orc 8o) ( wariors , rogues. mages BP without parasite under 70) BUT ..... u need *anny one hand weapon + shield , u can have * cca : 900 def 3000 hp+ and 1100+ atack with *dth +7 , 1500 + with totamic club , in colony i have 3200 or 3400 hp , with DTH i do (after malice 500-600 dmg to rogue , 400-550 to wariors , 700-950 to all others BP.then this build is realy good (i use +7 totaclub, +8 destroyer too), ( i can kill SQ with 1920 heal) BUT u MUST FOR PvP USE +7PLATE SHIELD WITH 22% repel , try this 8o) if sin spike u for 900 dmg he give back 200 dmg ... ( when i got 67 level i will *use +7 chitin gauntlet and boots)
    for more deff and Spear D , SwordD i think 72 bp with chitins, onehand weapon +personal shield +5 , can own all 1 vs 1 . bb *NoFearCZ
    lot craps ....chitin gaunt and boots do u know require INT stats for it 158 gaunt+7 160 boot s +7 ? and on 65 lvl u will look funny...the best for FP BP is good juwlry/uniques with defence and full set defence gear so if u atack rouge just put dd helm/25 on u...and u own him etc etc Uniques are rulz,I have on 68 lvl fp hp build 7000 HP with undy pk all defence gear on me exmpl 60 spear def(helm,gaunt,boot) and 40 dd shiled about 6000 hp..I a m INt and BP FP I think Flone have 1900 AP as FP BP and 4000 hp unbufed,i will told him to write here ....[/b]
    lol , u play manes ? i dont think, no dagger shield here , no fullplate dagger helmet , etc , only chitin have dd , sd etc. i have 148 int , 184 str iam 65+72%now , after i make 68 level , i finish my stats 160 int(for gob chitin pauldr, pads) , 184 str, after i increase only HP points (+22) and if u still say craps , when u know anny 65 warior, rogue , or mage char , on manes i can go arena and show u my character build

Badluckserb

u wrote u play ares at botom ur nick.....and I am play diez...

QueenPriest

Originally posted by Dro
    that sums it up nice lr tho.

I guess he has x2 DR's which is already 40 LR, Lupus Pendant it is 30 LR... (WP will be better for you, 100 hp and 5 health... fr gr lr and same defence as lupus pendant, just -5 str from lupus )

anyway nice.

Banned

get lvl 72, and be Shell bp with an HB +7 or +8 xD

They pwn if u ask me Oo

NoFearCZ

Originally posted by WindWaker

They pwn if u ask me Oo
    on MANES u cant unlock rare forgoten items ( u can use only HB +0 HB is best 2hand weapon for all types BP. sure if u in invasion kill drake and he drop skurrepe ....

Badluckserb

Originally posted by WindWaker

They pwn if u ask me Oo
    shells HP +8
    12 on master Heliis
    and gear ROC DR FOVERIN or smthing with hp str realy PWN

Big true

morax

I tried FP - BP and it sucks for the type of fight AHM get into. In Big Party Vs Party fights your going to get owned and not do enough damage, also your priority unless your all out battle priest is to keep the party alive. FP BP doesnt have enough AP to inflict huge damage, its like a gimped warrior build

1vs1 However if you have a CS with a DTH+7 or Smite Hammer you will be able to 1vs1 anything and i mean anything If you like to solo play then i guess the build is ok, im always in parties though so prefare HP build.

TearsInHeaven

Here is an example of FPs build, that maybe helpful for you. Have fun.
    TearsInHeaven from Beramus......

good fp priest= lvl 72+ dual roc (or roc/rol is fine),dual we,IN,GB or IB, smite +6/7/8, cs (any +), fp gob pads, pauld, +8/hp gloves and boots (have spear def on switch) and dd helmet. h43r:

poiz3n

yes preists can dual weild...

Originally posted by poiz3n
    shell preist with dual smite hammers + 6-8 *do around 400 + dmg and get hit low
    priests cant dual wield, think for a bit. They get no ap for off hand weapon. The only dual wield a priest should try is smite + lycaon (lycaon for str and mp abs, nothing more)

Anyways yeah those stats arnt very good, but lvls would improve that a lot.

one_way

can we be friends xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast